Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul O'Grady. Wonderful and lovely man. Wouldn't want her anywhere near him unless he had the chance to smite her...!

I never in a million years thought it would be Paul, the animal loving man! She isn't worthy to lick his boots after a dog walk through cow pats!

Saying that mind I didn't guess the Ronan Keating song either haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I’ve lost it,who is Paul?
Translated into ` normal earth ` lingo 👉👉👉 A LOAD OF NONSENSE BOLLOCKY BOLLOCKS .... Dear Dolly❤ ......... all sly cryptic crap designed to confuse the reader ..... AND NOT VERY WELL DONE ..... I MAY ADD ... nothing but a piss taker 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
# 269 katie price
So it's going in panto what will it be?
And the audience will shout you stink Skanky

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blimey. This was her at yet another uncompleted Marathon in 2009. Her knee was fighting for freedom even then... you can see it screaming for help....

1681751580248.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahahaa!! "So what, so what, so what you boring little bleep!" People always think it's Metallica, but they just covered the song!😝
All of the song totally fits her, I won't post the next verses though 😂 I've seen them too a few times and the Exploited etc. etc!

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 18.07.25.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s always old bollocks with the skank, prob a lease vehicle through a company, the bleeping thing is Bankrupt can’t get credit , , you’d think it had more money than bill gates, gives the impression it’s doing better than before it went bankrupt, if that was the case bleeping thing wouldn’t still be bankrupt, bit like that Stephen bear wanker , they’re all at it , it’s all on top as we used to say , notes wrapped around a wad of newspaper, The rancid cow and dickwad haven’t got duck all , all disposable money , still waiting for a Krustie to show me a picture of Carwash snogging Skanky like I asked, ok Carwash snogging slimey will do
In any case why would it want a Hummer when its got that pink Lambo on order already? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought it was Alex Belfield as prison was mentioned.
🤦🏻‍♀️ doh! Silly me! That does ring a bell. I remember that speculation from a while back. Tbf I wouldn’t be surprised if it was AB. He could be funny if you discounted the underlying misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, racism and ableism that intertwined his commentary. Unfortunately there was far too much bigotry for me to watch his other videos, his Skank ones could be quite offensive and I seriously dislike the cow.

I’m hoping that this avalanche of pr is to get ahead of a bunch of negativity heading the witch’s way!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I adore them! And exploited are fantastic. I've seen siouxsie a few times too, she's another bloody legend!

Another brilliant one from them which could easily apply to skank is "woman" 🤭
Oh yes the lovely wedding ballad "woman''. Good tune! One of Peter Andre's faves 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t those lumps on Skanky’s face remind anyone of aliens ? Some alien creature is suddenly gonna burst out of its face and start eating everything, Christ I’d love it if it started eating rymies face can’t stand that slimy fucker, sorry krusties, just ringing my therapist,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.