Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More BS
Those stupid bloody boots come out when it suits her needs in the press, same as harvey, always paraded around. What happened to her donating a lung? Or becoming a paramedic? What next, a brain surgeon???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good luck to what ever theatre company has employed her 🤣

She won't learn her lines, she will go totally off script. And probs be half cut. Wonder if Carl will be her understudy seen as hes her doppelganger!!!

Shes well on her way to clawing those millions back lol

• Haha
They seem to be down playing the ‘bought a hummer’ now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Thinly veiled threat from Cole???
You know what.I hadn’t the courage to post that interpretation myself.
I think that this is a distinct possibility.
I’m not sure about the identity of Binfest, but he is definitely not the mischievous yet benign person I hoped he was.

Reactions: 16
I cannot understand the population of people that believe the crap that comes out of her mouth, she,s more likely to have a runny nose than run a marathon, and the only pantomime that she,ll appear in his her own life. If her voice did not great on my nerves I,d have all the crap she spouts on tape to make me laugh when I,m down. 😂😂🤬🤬

• Haha
Just reminded me,, have to put my recycling blue bin out tonight before i go to work. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
What a tit. I've vowed to grow a foot taller and start to age backwards to become a supermodel, doesn't mean it's going to actually happen.

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 17.31.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re panto, I have played the baddie before and you are heckled that is the point! She isn’t clever enough to add lib she’ll just come out with “aw go f*&£ yourself you stupid f###£&* c**)”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know what.I hadn’t the courage to post that interpretation myself.
I think that this is a distinct possibility.
I’m not sure about the identity of Binfest, but he is definitely not the mischievous yet benign person I hoped he was.
Binny said he was male and close to KP.... Binny is in the know, it's strikes me that Cole loves a cryptic game and Binny is always cryptic.

Our DC has been mentioned on the Price IG recently and Binny always or mostly directs their posts at DC....

I find it odd that Binny hasn't been on for ages and then Moist posted what they did and volia.... Binny makes an appearance.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.