Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought maybe @DC16 was the refusal to Paul's funeral.
Haven't the time or inclination to watch it but enquiries were made because he loved her and kept in contact after 2011 show with Peter.
Doesn't drink and clean living apparently with Peter distancing!!
Thank you for your insightful post. I have pure clarity on the situation now...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There is something of a pink-eyed albino guinea pig about him, isn't there...! Do you think he's left the chin stubble just so's we know he can actually grow it...?
Albino Guinea Pig, Skank's New Best Friend.
Sink Boy As Favourite Is Def At An End!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul Cattermole? Or whatever his name is from S club 7? I’m not being disrespectful just genuinely don’t know.

Reactions: 18
Derived from Latin cara, meaning "face", and Old French bosse meaning "inflammation". Definition of Carrabose, very apt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Going back to the hummer, if she has a licence back nothing to be done but in all seriousness did she ring up Admiral and say I've got a really big heavy expensive car and just got my license back and they've said £100 a month ...

So if she's reported for anything driving wise and the police attend they'll ask for her insurance, if she's driving on dickheads work policy but got kids in the car she will surely then get done. AGAIN x 100.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She's actually referred to him as IT a few times, I find that disgusting.
She has said worse than that about Harvey, duck I wish the #BeKind Huns would see some of the things she has said about Harvey, maybe that would open their eyes to their “idol”. Poor Harvey, she has made her and her family the only constants in H’s life. The only consistent male role models he has had are Dodgy Danny and Mr PFP, we know all too well what his female role models have been like. Not exactly great examples of the human condition for a little boy with a very small world to learn from, it’s no wonder he gets as angry as he does.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has said worse than that about Harvey, duck I wish the #BeKind Huns would see some of the things she has said about Harvey, maybe that would open their eyes to their “idol”. Poor Harvey, she has made her and her family the only constants in H’s life. The only consistent male role models he has had are Dodgy Danny and Mr PFP, we know all too well what his female role models have been like. Not exactly great examples of the human condition for a little boy with a very small world to learn from, it’s no wonder he gets as angry as he does.
She said something along the lines that it would be better if harvey died in a fire didn't she? It's perplexing when you get brainless twats calling her a good mother for all she does for harvey. He's nothing more than emotional blackmail and a photo opportunity

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.