Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In any case why would it want a Hummer when its got that pink Lambo on order already? :ROFLMAO:
It's a Ferrari she's supposed to have ordered.... but we all know that seeing is believing...!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said something along the lines that it would be better if harvey died in a fire didn't she? It's perplexing when you get brainless twats calling her a good mother for all she does for harvey. He's nothing more than emotional blackmail and a photo opportunity
That amongst many other things including “not the normal one, Junior, the other one”.

ooh I see the backlash building, to her Hummer story. I don’t think it’s having the impact she believed it would 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I bet it's Carols for sale Hummer on loan with a personalised plate whacked on
According to webuyanycar the flash Porche in the background is worth a whacking £7,625!
I seem to remember that Cole's hummer was only worth about 10k.

As she's driving on a public road I think the police should look into her insurance, just to make sure she's got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That amongst many other things including “not the normal one, Junior, the other one”.

ooh I see the backlash building, to her Hummer story. I don’t think it’s having the impact she believed it would 🤭
She is utterly bizarre to think that distributing pictures of her driving the biggest, most gigantic expensive car one day after a driving ban makes any sense?! She has no idea that people are disgusted with her!

Reactions: 24
So driving in sliders must of been the tea, sorry it wasn’t more exciting, but it’s a driving offence.
I still think she is driving too early.
Court case 15/12/21 banned for 2 years
Took course, so reduces it to 15/06/23
You can apply for your licence 2 months before 04/23 but not supposed to drive until the ban ends.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So driving in sliders must of been the tea, sorry it wasn’t more exciting, but it’s a driving offence.
I still think she is driving too early.
Court case 15/12/21 banned for 2 years
Took course, so reduces it to 15/06/23
You can apply for your licence 2 months before 15/04/23 but not supposed to drive until the ban ends.
It's still tea. Another crime to add to the list.

I don't drive but I'm sure even I knew that. My Mum used to keep sneakers in her car and change at work to her saddles or heels.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mind we are being bombarded with news articles tonight. It feels like a major deflection is going on. I mean anybody with even a tiny brain must realise that the Skank driving a £60k hummer after dodging the bankruptcy hearing AGAIN isn't going to go down well with normal people. So why post that, it is Backgrid so she must have approved it?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is utterly bizarre to think that distributing pictures of her driving the biggest, most gigantic expensive car one day after a driving ban makes any sense?! She has no idea that people are disgusted with her!
I think in her odd little world she doesn't understand why people do not like her, she doesn't see herself doing anything wrong and the courts only reinforce this.

• Heart
Latest
I must admit, I thought they'd made it against the law earlier this year but I've just read this:

Reactions: 12
According to webuyanycar the flash Porche in the background is worth a whacking £7,625!
I seem to remember that Cole's hummer was only worth about 10k.

As she's driving on a public road I think the police should look into her insurance, just to make sure she's got it.
They're probably too tit scared to go there now, with the MET business. She'd claim they are harassing her due to the 'media coverage' SHE bought to the story

Reactions: 13
Thought I might get my tickets booked early (yeah, right...) and look at one of the disclaimers on the website.

Will Skanky be there, boys and girls... oh, no she won't!

Screenshot_20230417_184546_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Obviously she paid no attention on her driving course 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Of course there is an adult only show…
I hope they don't pay her in advance or they can kiss goodbye to her appearance, the fee and get in the creditors queue with the other's

Reactions: 19
@plinky2 at least we'll be able to see her coming toward us in the Hummer. We can get out of her way quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a minute!!!

Noo Moter costs £60,000 - Sleazy panto gig rakes in £60k.
Interesting.......................................

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.