Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just got in, my missus is watching some tit on the tele, ONLY Program Skanky would be perfect for, are you scared of the dark , I’d leave the bleeping thing in there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was amused to read this extract from a Dorothy Parker story. If you substitute KFP for Edith, it makes perfect sense:
1681747706308.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought maybe @DC16 was the refusal to Paul's funeral.
Haven't the time or inclination to watch it but enquiries were made because he loved her and kept in contact after 2011 show with Peter.
Doesn't drink and clean living apparently with Peter distancing!!
In the name of all things holy.
Make this make sense.Or at least make the last sentence make sense.
Did dead Paul not drink?Did Skank couldn’t be bothered to come to the funeral ?Was Peter offhand in spite of dead Paul being health conscious?
Say it’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pity it’s not Cinderella. She’d make a great ugly sister
Seeing as she's another one who talks as if she's got a pillow in her mouth, they'll need bloody subtitles! I wonder if this will actually happen, I'm thinking not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Eric Cantona Binfest

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thought maybe @DC16 was the refusal to Paul's funeral.
Haven't the time or inclination to watch it but enquiries were made because he loved her and kept in contact after 2011 show with Peter.
Doesn't drink and clean living apparently with Peter distancing!!
Eh? Could somebody translate...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.