Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anybody with ‘injured‘ feet wear slip-on slippers with absolutely no support!
Especially for a so called 'walk in the park'. That factor alone clearly shows she walked no more than a few yards down her own drive while her tame pap took photos to sell to the red tops! Mind you some of the comments in the Fail are corkers, I particularly liked this one " What an absolute dog's dinner. She looks like one of the pyjama brigade who pop into the co-op on the school run, to pick up a pack of cigs."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yay Bins has arrived 🥳 WTF is going on today, full-blown chaos on here, I don’t do chaos on a Monday, not prepared for this 💥

4C6BE5A8-033C-464F-8D59-6B5C8F8CC9D8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's wrong with Michelle's appearance? She looks normal. Not beautiful and not ugly just normal, and what's wrong with normal because if beautiful is what katie sees in the mirror, I'd hate to see what her definition of ugly is?
I think michelle look really nice..nice figure and face and healthy hair. Emily looks really beautiful..fresh skin and lovely hair and figure..Skanky is so jealous of the pair of them and it shows!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
…as did Johnny Rotten in the jungle. He called her a ‘parasite’, it’s on UTube, it’s an Interesting watch. He also exposed Jimmy Saville when he was idolised at the BBC. Good judge of character that man.
I just love Johnny...feeling so sorry that he has lost his love of his life :(:cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think michelle look really nice..nice figure and face and healthy hair. Emily looks really beautiful..fresh skin and lovely hair and figure..Skanky is so jealous of the pair of them and it shows!
Everything Skank hasn’t got! She’s never had a nice figure, just flaunted the plastic pair, her hair might once have been lovely like P’s, but now she looks like she’s pinched worzel gummidges straw and dipped in food colouring. As for the Skank’s skin the less said the better, but as I understand it the moon has a smoother surface.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone else questioned how in the bloody hell Boris Becker went to jail while this vile thicko is going around spending money like water!
He was investigated for longer. He was still living it up too. Keep the faith Krusties!

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 16.42.12.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 16.42.27.png

---
Yay Bins has arrived 🥳 WTF is going on today, full-blown chaos on here, I don’t do chaos on a Monday, not prepared for this 💥

View attachment 2107280
It should come at the weekend when we can drink and people don't have to go to work 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just love Johnny...feeling so sorry that he has lost his love of his life :(:cry:
I've always been a Goth at heart, and a Punk attitude! Love Johnny, though he disappointed me in recent times completely flipping his opinion of the royals. He was absolutely devoted to his wife, that's to be commended. It's a very sad situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's very sad how Skanky insists on having such long hair like Michelle or Emily but hers is someone else's and looks a right mess. She's looked quite presentable in the past with her hair at a shorter length. I can only conclude her getting to mid 40s has really made something implode in her brain and she's absolutely desperate to cling to what she sees Princess, Emily and MIchelle having. She just can't understand it's being decades younger or looking after yourself, not a load of old greasy shoelaces glued onto to her head. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think it's very sad how Skanky insists on having such long hair like Michelle or Emily but hers is someone else's and looks a right mess. She's looked quite presentable in the past with her hair at a shorter length. I can only conclude her getting to mid 40s has really made something implode in her brain and she's absolutely desperate to cling to what she sees Princess, Emily and MIchelle having. She just can't understand it's being decades younger or looking after yourself, not a load of old greasy shoelaces glued onto to her head. 🤣
She seethes with jealousy and bile!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Update on my own post, husband is getting Kylie wine on his way home, Kylie is glad she didn’t choose a wanker like Sink-Boy as a partner, Kylie chose well, and it looks like Kylie is also a bit of a wrong’un as she will be drinking on a Monday 🤦🏽‍♀️☕🤔🥂😁
Update on your update.

I have no Mr Octopus (I ate him) - just many cats and a kid, neither of legal age for that kind of errand. Used my form of jet propulsion that us Octopi do to propel me straight into the corner store, got a cheeky wee chardonnay.. For, y'know, just incase.

My tentacles are tingling! Hoping for some good tea!

And worse case scenario, got a cold glass of treat for making dinner anyway!

I can't believe Kipper is driving around in that, or driving! People of her home town, start wearing bubblewrap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've always been a Goth at heart, and a Punk attitude! Love Johnny, though he disappointed me in recent times completely flipping his opinion of the royals. He was absolutely devoted to his wife, that's to be commended. It's a very sad situation.
He disappointed me with his love of Trump, he'll always be a musical icon and an interesting person but I just can't understand why he'd support someone like that, someone who bullies and mocks vulnerable people and has multiple assault cases against women.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He disappointed me with his love of Trump, he'll always be a musical icon and an interesting person but I just can't understand why he'd support someone like that, someone who bullies and mocks vulnerable people and has multiple assault cases against women.
He certainly seemed to change completely in the recent years with his views on things. Oh definitely a legend, I've seen PiL 5 times

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought maybe @DC16 was the refusal to Paul's funeral.
Haven't the time or inclination to watch it but enquiries were made because he loved her and kept in contact after 2011 show with Peter.
Doesn't drink and clean living apparently with Peter distancing!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.