Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of Googling this is what I’ve found on Anna Kennedy
. Hope this link works
Bloody disgusting behaviour
Hopefully the other parents will speak out that poor man
And the witch Kennedy blocked his number bloody hell 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Looks like Ryan is now back with Wayne L (maybe KP wasn’t there) as surely she she be getting kid/s ready for school tomorrow.
Might still be on her long walk in the countryside with H,, sorry meant staged short walk on the grass verge of the driveway at Pricey Towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Might still be on her long walk in the countryside with H,, sorry meant staged short walk on the grass verge of the driveway at Pricey Towers.
SB has just started follow the restaurant, so must of been there. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Skank must have more pics of herself with Slymi than she does with her kids she's unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SB has just started follow the restaurant, so must of been there. 😂
Another exciting day of family fun for the kids then,, wait for mummy to get out of bed, wait for mummy to put on her face and wig, wait for mummy to check social media and post filtered pictures then jump in uncle step daddy sink boys car and drive around the countryside looking for a pub/restaurant to blag a free meal in exchange for a bit of advertising. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really want the Smeg fridge freezer! I saw one on FB market place last year for £50! And it was cream so matched! But it had a fault ( I didn't care, could of had it fixed) so the other half wouldn't let me buy it....I'm still furious! 😂
mine was brilliant, they used to sell them in B&Q for nearly £2000,every time we went there, my grandaughter used to say loudly, " you got one of them nan,look how much they are "😂have a small f/f now, but had to buy a small freezer to put on top,as its too small ..... have a look on the john pye auction site ;) skankys still a bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking a bit hungover there Rymi. Been on the sniff last night?
There is something of a pink-eyed albino guinea pig about him, isn't there...! Do you think he's left the chin stubble just so's we know he can actually grow it...?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re her driving again, doesn't sound like she is prepared to pay full price for anything so what are her options?
No Insurance, brazen it out.
Be a named driver on someone else's legal policy.
Pay full monies and drive around in a micra.
Pay full monies and drive around in a pink Lambo * and draw attention to yourself.
Someone said she was seen driving a land rover disco?or vogue? Big expensive car to insure even with no convictions.
She is having a laugh at the law .Her sneaking around the back streets says to me she is driving without insurance, hopefully drug tested and breathalysed roadside and banned asap.
unless SB says he is employing her as a part time driver, to deliver cars and has her on his garage insurence, these scamming bastards know all the loopholes ;)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There is something of a pink-eyed albino guinea pig about him, isn't there...! Do you think he's left the chin stubble just so's we know he can actually grow it...?
Even with the stubble he still looks more feminine than skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna Kennedy is a twit. I don't trust her. She's had ample warnings on KP yet continues to associate with her and hence facilitate the exploitation of Harvey for coin. I suspect Ms Kennedy is making a tidy income out of her 'charity work'. Charity does not always equal "good".
Anna Kennedy puzzles me. Many years ago, I think in the early 2000s, my husband used to work with her. She was setting up Hillingdon Manor ASD school at the time, and also Hillingdon Autistic Care and Support. She was amazing, she achieved so much and gave a real life line to families affected by autism. I only met her once, but thought she was very interesting and genuine (at the time).
Over the years she seems to have become a different person, who loves a bit of the celebrity spotlight. And also her continued association with Skanky, no matter how much she exploits Harvey. She seems so fake, it’s very strange.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
🤔 Hopefully 🤞🏼 the ‘big things coming for the Price’ is a prison sentence 😁

View attachment 2104571
A really big thing would be to show yourself has you actually look, and accept it. Instead of trying to make out you look like the heavily filtered pics, everyone knows you do not look like this.

One other big thing would be to ditch that fool sitting next to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she keep referring to herself as “The Price?” Who does that it’s so stupid.
She knows it is correctly pronounced "The Weapons Grade bleep" but with the teeth and speech problem she's shortened it..... Yep you've guessed it, this is why Harv became famous for saying hello to his mother on live TV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see KH story just now on IG? Saying Apollo having walks with mummy and nanny whilst the big boys (plural) are at football, do you think maybe that means Jett? 🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.