Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my intention 😉
We all love a happy Kylie
HaHa Woo Hoo I loved it, gee he looks rough, that’s gone in my photo library for future use. Prob just the angle but he actually looks like he’s been crying or not slept for a week, could well have happened being with her, reckon that trip wasn’t fun for him or her, getting those vibes 😁

I am currently a very happy Kylie, had a lovely weekend and Skank’s stunt seems to be backfiring on her, think we have a rattled Skank in that MM, let’s hope Wednesday kicks her ass big style, eeeek nearly there 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Heart
Reactions: 31
HaHa Woo Hoo I loved it, gee he looks rough, that’s gone in my photo library for future use. Prob just the angle but he actually looks like he’s been crying or not slept for a week, could well have happened being with her, reckon that trip wasn’t fun for him or her, getting those vibes 😁

I am currently a very happy Kylie, had a lovely weekend and Skank’s stunt seems to be backfiring on her, think we have a rattled Skank in that MM, let’s hope Wednesday kicks her ass big style, eeeek nearly there 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
It has backfired spectacularly.

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

I am feeling confident, as @DC16 has also been 'alluding' to.

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

I may go quiet though and just browse. But I NEEDED to share!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

Between you and @DC16 I am feeling really buoyant and optimistic, I’m getting the gin, chocolate and popcorn ready for this, Krustie Kristmas is just around the corner 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🍾🍾🎊🥳🎉🥳🎉🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I remember this so clearly. Wendy made a cake and Kerian was told to get it but she wasn't allowed in the house as Amy didn't like her.
Anyone who shows kindness to Harvey, Katie seems to drive them away. She's only interested when there's money to be made.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Keep the faith Krusties.

I think I love you Brah!!!! 😘
🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Keep the faith Krusties.

I so much want to believe this is based on something solid. Praise be to Jeebus! ( and gum drops)

Michelle and Kieran do seem to have glasses of fizz. Again I'm praying that's a celebration!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Keep the faith Krusties.

Must just add this is relates to J and B (and possibly the others even though they are of an age where this should not matter) and not the bankruptcy. That's @DC16's absolute specialty of which she is bloody brilliant.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Must just add this is relates to J and B (and possibly the others even though they are of an age where this should not matter) and not the bankruptcy. That's @DC16's absolute specialty of which she is bloody brilliant.
Thanks for the info, feeling good... Those kids really deserve a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sounds like the stuff from the two posters on the Kieran thread who disappeared all the 'i bet there's stuff they don't want coming out'...just you wait sort of stuff. It seems similar to the hyperfocus on Kieran's alleged cheating and 'duping' and living a double which sounds like a paranoid fantasy of someone.
---

It's been said that they can't go after the house as there's a charge on it from when she libled Pete. Not sure about what else will be included.
her million pound implants, are up for graps 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Keep the faith Krusties.

Omg I have butterflies in my tummy!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This sounds spectacular! Sounds like something which will make them safer. There are some real superheroes working behind the scenes it seems 👏🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think I love you Brah!!!! 😘
🍿

Keep the faith Krusties.

Krustie Klaus is coming to town!! 🎶🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.