Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she'll avoid this one and turn up to the met one with H in tow. If this is the case I will enjoy the story content in the sun about her selective court attendance 🤣
DC16 said she doesn't have to show up to this one anyway so there's no way she will go if she doesn't have to.

Reactions: 26
Kerian needs to step up now. She's gone too far and it sadly won't stop IMHO until she is stopped.
For the millionth time. Kieran IS stepping up. Just because he doesn't put everything on SM doesn't mean he's not doing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes. They're her words absolutely.
She really is thick as mince. It's like when the burglars break into her houses , always leave messages like that on the mirrors. Police think the rooms have been ransacked but that's just the normal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok, soooooo, there's a potential noo egg on the horizon! He ticks all the boxes! Turkey teefs! Tatts! Follows her! Has a pulse! SB - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Toodlepip!

View attachment 2090970View attachment 2090971
Poor SB, I thought he would have lasted till she at least had her licence back.
---
He's sober - no good for her junkie slag hoar lifestyle!
Oh that wont last, he will be running to the nearest off licence within 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seen that Nathan cretin putting the boot into KH on one of the red tops on FB, alluding to know so much about him!
It may have been said upthread but I haven't reached that and I'm super busy so can't read for long- one of our posters has alluded to knowing things about Kieron that isn't out there yet. Is it this Nathan guy? On here, stirring up stuff.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely hate how she says "I'm here to protect MY kids". Not "the kids".. not "Bunny and Jett"... MY kids. It sets my teeth on edge and I don't know why.
What she actually said was "I'm here to exploit my kids" but they overdubbed it at the same time they edited out all the "Give me cash" and "Fancy a shag?"s.

• Haha
  • Angry
If your are a Krusty and you think you need a break,
and Skanky drives you mad,
Don’t forget we will always be your mate,
So take a breath and cool down forget about the strife,
This is a bit off fun it should not affect your life,
Don’t forget if Skanky winds you up and your piss is boiling hot,
Come back here dolly always has a pot,
So what we are saying if you need a break,
Days or months or years,
You will always be a Krusty and should really have no fears,
We will not forget you, we will make that evil witch pay
and even if we don’t meet for ten years it would be like yesterday,
So you may think peekos rambling what is he trying to say?
once a Krusty always a Krusty, this is the way ❤
That’s beautiful !

And so true ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Edna needed a payday after her vinted shopping spree she's currently showing off. Sure those fake leather trousers she's bought look just lovely
didnt know they did faux leather trousers in ditsy print, ill have to make sure i DONT bleeping BUY ANY ! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest in The Scum, quite positive piece really, though ‘Boozy night-in’ is a bit weird, wonder if they are having a pop at Skank with her ‘Boozy nights-out’ 😁 but I’m probably overthinking it 😁

This initial story had us all in WTF mode, but it’s really not gaining any traction for her now, is basically looking the load of rubbish we thought it was, and is actually pointing the finger at her for being the wrong’un. Oh dear Skank, looks like you’ll need to get more extreme, where do you go next, I do hope you cross some line that really finishes you 🙏🏾

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It may have been said upthread but I haven't reached that and I'm super busy so can't read for long- one of our posters has alluded to knowing things about Kieron that isn't out there yet. Is it this Nathan guy? On here, stirring up stuff.
It was @Gx2018 who posted implying they knew a bit more about Kieran - I'm not familiar with this poster dunno how reliable they are. They haven't posted since but maybe they're just busy and haven't been on tattle

Edit: I looked back at their past posts, they said the pudding story was bullshit and that K&M were seeking legal advice. Also that CW was blackmailing KP. They also had live updates from the club the night Harvey was at Acupulco in Halifax (they did say they weren't there, but they must have known someone who was). This poster sounds credible to me

Last edited:
Can somebody explain just what will be raised at the BR hearing? Is it just her debts or wil they bring up the house, HMRC etc?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.