Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame that the pictures of KP drunk/drugged up when carrying Harvey are not shown to the world
Quite a few pics of her pissed up whilst pregnant have been shown in the red tops, but Kipper argued 'they take loads of photos of me when I'm out avin' a drink but choose to publish the worst ones when I'm blinking. Anyway, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't go out clubbing.'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Didn't you or someone else say that Wendy made a cake for Harvey's birthday and Amy wouldn't let him have it? What a witch! I remember the picture of the cake Wendy made and it was lovely.
I remember this so clearly. Wendy made a cake and Kerian was told to get it but she wasn't allowed in the house as Amy didn't like her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Ok, soooooo, there's a potential noo egg on the horizon! He ticks all the boxes! Turkey teefs! Tatts! Follows her! Has a pulse! SB - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Toodlepip!

View attachment 2090970View attachment 2090971
Oh it says he's a 'lone wolf' she'll love that, makes him easier to control and to be with her 24/7..
Also says he's sober.. which won't last much longer if he goes there!
Do men really still find this known scruffbag appealing? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If your are a Krusty and you think you need a break,
and Skanky drives you mad,
Don’t forget we will always be your mate,
So take a breath and cool down forget about the strife,
This is a bit off fun it should not affect your life,
Don’t forget if Skanky winds you up and your piss is boiling hot,
Come back here dolly always has a pot,
So what we are saying if you need a break,
Days or months or years,
You will always be a Krusty and should really have no fears,
We will not forget you, we will make that evil witch pay
and even if we don’t meet for ten years it would be like yesterday,
So you may think peekos rambling what is he trying to say?
once a Krusty always a Krusty, this is the way ❤
Love the Mando reference! 😃

Reactions: 10
It may have been said upthread but I haven't reached that and I'm super busy so can't read for long- one of our posters has alluded to knowing things about Kieron that isn't out there yet. Is it this Nathan guy? On here, stirring up stuff.
Sounds like the stuff from the two posters on the Kieran thread who disappeared all the 'i bet there's stuff they don't want coming out'...just you wait sort of stuff. It seems similar to the hyperfocus on Kieran's alleged cheating and 'duping' and living a double which sounds like a paranoid fantasy of someone.
---
Can somebody explain just what will be raised at the BR hearing? Is it just her debts or wil they bring up the house, HMRC etc?
It's been said that they can't go after the house as there's a charge on it from when she libled Pete. Not sure about what else will be included.

Reactions: 17
Sounds like the stuff from the two posters on the Kieran thread who disappeared all the 'i bet there's stuff they don't want coming out'...just you wait sort of stuff. It seems similar to the hyperfocus on Kieran's alleged cheating and 'duping' and living a double which sounds like a paranoid fantasy of someone.
It's just odd as they seemed to be "Team Kieran & Michelle" in all previous posts and they did seem to be in the loop with info so the latest post surprised me. I guess time will tell. Pity none of us are patient enough to wait, though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It may have been said upthread but I haven't reached that and I'm super busy so can't read for long- one of our posters has alluded to knowing things about Kieron that isn't out there yet. Is it this Nathan guy? On here, stirring up stuff.
The Nathan i was referring to is one of her uber fans. He commented on FB (either sun or mirror) that KH has done horrible things that people don't yet know about, said KH is a narcissist and not what people think he is etc etc or words to that effect! He's very likely a flying monkey on here i would imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh it says he's a 'lone wolf' she'll love that, makes him easier to control and to be with her 24/7..
Also says he's sober.. which won't last much longer if he goes there!
Do men really still find this known scruffbag appealing? 🥴
Imagine calling yourself a lone wolf. You may as well tell the truth and write "incel". bleeping loon!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's just odd as they seemed to be "Team Kieran & Michelle" in all previous posts and they did seem to be in the loop with info so the latest post surprised me. I guess time will tell. Pity none of us are patient enough to wait, though. 😂
Yes, I felt the same. People may seem to have genuine knowledge but they could still try and steer the narrative into 'kipper the victim' territory.

Reactions: 16
Still posting her Bollocks on FB plus she is being sexist.

one min.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.