Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving all the positive vibes coming from @DC16 and @Brah Day Izit?

Wednesday can’t come quick enough, I wish I could just skip tomorrow altogether and wake up on BH Day.
I want her put on a watertight payment plan and all her lies exposed, but more than that, I want J and B to be reunited with their dad.
A few criminal charges would be the icing on the cake.
I hope she is absolutely bricking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m loving all the positive vibes coming from @DC16 and @Brah Day Izit?

Wednesday can’t come quick enough, I wish I could just skip tomorrow altogether and wake up on BH Day.
I want her put on a watertight payment plan and all her lies exposed, but more than that, I want J and B to be reunited with their dad.
A few criminal charges would be the icing on the cake.
I hope she is absolutely bricking it.
Sounds like wanting Christmas to hurry up :LOL:

I'm at work tomorrow and Wednesday morning. I demand no good news until 1 pm Wednesday!
---
So. Much. Orange!
---
Must just add this is relates to J and B (and possibly the others even though they are of an age where this should not matter) and not the bankruptcy. That's @DC16's absolute specialty of which she is bloody brilliant.
I am intrigued by this and how it can relate to the other kids who are already resident at their other parents abode. Maybe something so serious has been uncovered it goes across the board and affects all the kids in a safeguarding way.

Just as long as they're going to be safe, that's the most important thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Evening everyone ❤
Hope everyone's fine and healthy well that's my Easter done 4 shifts and 47hrs since Friday, thought there'd be a bit more to the Kieran thing but guess skank didn't get the reaction she wanted so has gone into deflection and victim mode again. Seems no one is falling for her allegation bullshit so it'll be the usual are they aren't they on off on off and loads of throwback kids pictures for the next few days until the BH. Just seen the daily fail article and couldn't help grabbing this, sink boy is an odd looking ugly tosser looks like 3 separate people joined together big head, long body then the little legs. Oh well chips are done so time to eat my first decent meal in 3 days 😀❤
chrome_screenshot_1681157502630.png
IMG_20230410_162924_378~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m currently listening to my favourite happy, bouncy song to celebrate, which is rather appropriately titled considering one of Plank Boy’s favourite pastimes - Jerk It Out by the Caesars (formerly Caesar’s Palace) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'll tell ya one thing.

If the roles were reversed and Katie was kieran and kieran was her he would have a restraining order against him now that he was not allowed near her or the children.
How is is allowed get away with her behaviour for so long I will never understand.
I can only come to the sad conclusion it is because she is a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
More lovely photos..... by Backgrd....

In every picture Bunny looks pale, sad and dead behind the eyes 😔 the one where she’s standing away from everyone while her egg donor grabs a selfie with a ’fan’ is heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I feel like that too. It would fit with Kieran grinning after being arrested, then grinning in the morning......
Yes! His smile gave me the warm and fuzzies as if he felt things were going right for him, my good feelings started then and have just kept building with every new little thing we hear. I don’t need details yet, but it feels like the Universe has got her act together in respect of Skanky and all things will work out well. (Yes I probably sound like a crazy hippy, but I don’t mind). It feels like the stars are aligning against Skanky and I am so here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It has backfired spectacularly.

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

I am feeling confident, as @DC16 has also been 'alluding' to.

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

I may go quiet though and just browse. But I NEEDED to share!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes! His smile gave me the warm and fuzzies as if he felt things were going right for him, my good feelings started then and have just kept building with every new little thing we hear. I don’t need details yet, but it feels like the Universe has got her act together in respect of Skanky and all things will work out well. (Yes I probably sound like a crazy hippy, but I don’t mind). It feels like the stars are aligning against Skanky and I am so here for it!
I have faith! 🌠, someone said earlier said their narc abusers' lies escalated and escalated until they were obviously so ridiculous they were unbelievable. Maybe that point was reached when the police called on Kieran recently? There's no other real explanation of why he was so happy about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.