Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the face of a man who's going to be charged for gun crimes and child abuse or the face of a man who's just heard the length of sentence
coming to KP?

I wonder if Kieran's claim of harassment would have been discussed at the police station after he was arrested. I'm not sure if they could actually do that but wouldn't it be wonderful if they'd just informed him she was going to be charged and what sentence might be possible?

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 21.56.59.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
HaHa those prices…. £180 for her manky crocs, prob not cleaned, prob full of dirt/bacteria, who the f*ck is buying this 💩my mind does boggle 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤔😁
Who runs her Depop account? Are all these items meant to have been worn by KP? They look as if all they are fit for is the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have faith! 🌠, someone said earlier said their narc abusers' lies escalated and escalated until they were obviously so ridiculous they were unbelievable. Maybe that point was reached when the police called on Kieran recently? There's no other real explanation of why he was so happy about it all.
I’m hoping it’s that and the amount of allegations that she’s made that have been unfounded. I’m also hoping that all the different agencies have collaborated and seen the overall pattern of abuse that we see. Whatever it is, if it ends up with those children being placed back with their loving father and provided some form of counselling or therapy, then that will be a result worth celebrating, if she ends up with supervised access in a centre or no contact at all then you’ll be able to hear me “WOHOOING” across the U.K. because I will bleeping LOVE IT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It has backfired spectacularly.

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

I am feeling confident, as @DC16 has also been 'alluding' to.

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

I may go quiet though and just browse. But I NEEDED to share!
Ooooh la la ❤ Holly’s back with my Kylie, they sending the love your way big style @Brah Day Izit?

They be loving this news ❤❤❤❤❤

5796589E-783A-4826-99CC-5BB07D457FEC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry, what's "the met one" ?
There is a hearing on Friday regarding messages in a Whatsapp group sent by serving officers of the Met, apparently they were being cruel about Harvey. Funnily enough Skank says she’s attending it 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The source in this case I’m sure will be good old Rymi because I’m sure Edna wouldn’t refer to Sinkboy in any shape or form 😅 🙄
Says she,s had a rough week, why the f*** don,t they print it,s of her own making and deserves not an ounce of sympathy 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Just running a tidy up of my Ipad photo gallery, used to be filled with the family and 100s of pics of my daughter, just seen the state of my groups now, bloody Skank and her crew ruining my photo library can be added to her crimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

State of it, expect @Pom Bear if you’re using a IPad you have one the equal of this horror-show 😁

View attachment 2090891
SmillieKylie why not rename it the Hills have Eyes folder that film was about a toxic bunch of inbreds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooooh la la ❤ Holly’s back with my Kylie, they sending the love your way big style @Brah Day Izit?

They be loving this news ❤❤❤❤❤

View attachment 2091360
Off topic, I was watching the White Diamond documentary Kylie filmed with WB (when I should have been sleeping) , I love it and you can see how lovely Kylie is, KP this is what you call a true, kind celebrity, not like you, a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish Kris get some of this stuff out there, do it anonymously. She is destroying lives.
So KN has loads of dirt, SB has loads of dirt. So by my reckoning KH lived with her for 5 years he will know just as much if not more. I get he doesn’t want to harm his kids ( the others don’t have this bind) . I would be sorely tempted to release some if the most damning via a third party

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
KATIE PRICE #266 kieron is over the moon, that skanky will be in prison soon, because shes a f##king loon .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just thought back to the end of last month. KP started posting stuff about 'narcs' aimed at Kieran. With the timing being before Easter I theorised maybe he had won a small court victory such as her not being able to take the kids away for so long.
She also posted something about 'ex partners making you look bad to others'.....which made me also think it was court-related.
So maybe something bigger was going against her weeks ago, hence the desperate escalation to the gun accusation?
---
So KN has loads of dirt, SB has loads of dirt. So by my reckoning zkH lived with her for 5 years he will know just as much if not more. I get he doesn’t want to harm his kids ( the others don’t have this bind) . I would be sorely tempted to release some if the most damning via a third party
I would be sorely tempted too, I only think he doesn't because of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Actually, I would guess Kipper doesn't know exactly what's coming here in the airport as she seems quite pleased with herself.

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 22.19.00.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 22.19.04.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 22.18.45.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It has backfired spectacularly.

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

I am feeling confident, as @DC16 has also been 'alluding' to.

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

I may go quiet though and just browse. But I NEEDED to share!
Thank you ❤💕❤💕❤💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Krusties I am all over the place at the moment, my cat has got diabetes. , any advice would be welcome ❤ xx
I had a diabetic cat, once stabilised they are pretty good. Gave a couple of injections a day and he lived to be 19 ☺
Skanky is still a smelly turd 🤪
---
My cat had diabetes, I was shown how to do her injections and honestly it was fine. I jabbed her once in the morning after her breakfast and once in the evening after dinner. I had to limit treats etc but still gave her a few. The first few months I felt really scared of what I was doing and it took a few vet trips initially to get the levels of insulin right, but after that it was 6 months checks. She lived for a further 7 years. Good luck.
Awww we had the same by the sounds of it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's doesn't give two fucks about ANYBODY!
It's Pricey, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
Everything and everyone else is there to be used & abused.
That includes children, family, animals et al.
Nothing gets in the way of the Pricey & the sniff.
Sadly think you are right
---
Skank is way too thick to think outside the box and far too narcissistic to think of others feelings, including her own kids.
I bet it has never once crossed her one barely there braincell the damage all this will be doing. All it cares about is winning! Leaving Kieran and Michelle's relationship in tatters, with the kids having an hour supervised visit a week with him.

Long as she gets what she wants
Poor kids are going to be so messed up

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.