Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might , it’s just so long & involved it would be hard to make people fully understand ❤
But thank you 😘
Thats ok, I hope whatever is going on gets better soon. No thanks required, we need all our posters in fine fettle to be united against the tit show that is Skanky. Take care 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just assumed you were taking a break,I am sorry things have been difficult but hope the situation improves.Sending love, and prayers.Your presence on this thread is valued x.
That’s a lovely thing to say ❤
Thank you xx

I do so value my Tattle Friends & I’ve found a lot of your fantastic humour is helping ; I just can’t bloody keep up - plus my brain is in overdrive with other things .

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I wonder if she actually knows the damage she is causing to J&B
Or she just doesn’t give a duck they are just casualties in her war

They will need intensive counselling to even begin to unpick the damage she’s done

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Thank you xx

I do so value my Tattle Friends & I’ve found a lot of your fantastic humour is helping ; I just can’t bloody keep up - plus my brain is in overdrive with other things .
Sending love and hugs Winey! Hope all is well with you soon XXXX

• Heart
Reactions: 28

They will need intensive counselling to even begin to unpick the damage she’s done
I really don’t think she gives a tit as long as it’s all working out for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

She's doesn't give two fucks about ANYBODY!
It's Pricey, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
Everything and everyone else is there to be used & abused.
That includes children, family, animals et al.
Nothing gets in the way of the Pricey & the sniff.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thank you xx

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She wasn't taught that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Mind you, she thinks she's absolutely perfect 🙃
If she lived in a glass house, you wouldn’t be able to see through the windows. She doesn’t wipe things.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here she looks ok..she has nice legs..god how she must hare how her body and face/hair is now!
Some of these throw-back photos can catch you out sometimes, I found myself thinking she was looking ‘cute’ when a pic from her youth at The F1 car racing was posted recently. I was immediately physically sick, filled with shame and reported myself to the Tattle Sin-Bin for the rest of the day. I now have to take weekly therapy sessions for the rest of 2023. If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone, beware looking at Skanky photos from back in the day is my advice to all Tattlers 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My ex wife is just like her. Even 30 years after our divorce she was still trying to split my wife of 20 years and me apart. My son wasn’t,t 2 when we split and I tried to get custody but that was a no no in them days, but I never told him of the things she did to try and hurt me or for me to stop seeing him as I fought and got 2 days a week access. She did make my son believe she was never at fault for anything and it was all my fault. Due to her behaviour with him,later in life he did not invite her to his wedding, she has never seen her grandkids and she has completely ignored him now. I could go on about her vile and viscous behaviour but needless to say she could give Skank a run for her money. Oh and me and my now wife are coming up to 33 years happily wed and have ignored her and just laughed at her antics for over 20 years ❤🥰🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Come on everyone come get your skids owned by the one and only Pwicey at 7pm tonight.

Edna you're doing a tit job at depop FYI :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.