Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The source in this case Iā€™m sure will be good old Rymi because Iā€™m sure Edna wouldnā€™t refer to Sinkboy in any shape or form šŸ˜… šŸ™„
Explains why she has been quiet today, 9-5 doing community service šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Rehashing old bollocks....

And.......
She's the victim again!
Poor, poor old Katie, forced to do Community Service when she's so down.
What a brave little soldier.
Terrified she is after someone painted her life story on her fence, after all that hard work she's done making her home beautiful.
Hardly seems worth it now, to think, all those pom-poms and Barbies wasted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My ex wife is just like her. Even 30 years after our divorce she was still trying to split my wife of 20 years and me apart. My son wasnā€™t,t 2 when we split and I tried to get custody but that was a no no in them days, but I never told him of the things she did to try and hurt me or for me to stop seeing him as I fought and got 2 days a week access. She did make my son believe she was never at fault for anything and it was all my fault. Due to her behaviour with him,later in life he did not invite her to his wedding, she has never seen her grandkids and she has completely ignored him now. I could go on about her vile and viscous behaviour but needless to say she could give Skank a run for her money. Oh and me and my now wife are coming up to 33 years happily wed and have ignored her and just laughed at her antics for over 20 years ā¤šŸ„°šŸ¤£
Iā€™m so proud of guys like you Ming. Iā€™m 54 and had so many mates that went through similar situations years ago. But all of them won the war in the end. All of them lost there kids younger years due to this but all of them stuck in there and are all extremely close to their kids today while their mothers are long gone. It terrified me to the point I never had kids, I was terrified of going through a similar situation. Well done bro.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Explains why she has been quiet today, 9-5 doing community service šŸ™„
Is that not about last week before she went on holiday. Also a holiday today ,
---
The source in this case Iā€™m sure will be good old Rymi because Iā€™m sure Edna wouldnā€™t refer to Sinkboy in any shape or form šŸ˜… šŸ™„
Was hoor and slag not what she called MP in the restraining order text

Reactions: 27
Iā€™m shocked at no bikini pics. And rather thankful šŸ˜‚. But Iā€™m not surprised at the absence of family holiday pics. This is the third holiday now when sheā€™s seemed to not post these very much.
I bet Kipper's been chomping her talons down to the elbow, tetchy and tense all holiday waiting for K's story to break, lol. Hope it ruined her getaway!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rehashing old bollocks....

OMG šŸ˜‚ OK magazine have used ā€˜that screenshotā€™, Iā€™ve had a wonderful Easter weekend and this has made the end of the long weekend perfect, Iā€™m off, cracking up again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

There he is šŸ¤£ā€¦.

BE21B76F-73C1-4205-AD96-BD2501CFC393.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oi Skank, just come in from a lovely day out and was looking forward to that Easter baking you promised, and we were promised ā€˜lotsā€™ ! Where are they, the long weekend is nearing an end. and not one baking video has appeared, let alone ā€˜lotsā€™. Very disappointed, your fans must be as well, letting people down again eh šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2090462
I love how she never give her fans the option of a hell no......just a
Yes please.....or a
Love baking

What's up KP scared in case the public remind you that you tend to get baked rather than do any baking

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A couple if designer itemsā€¦
Sheā€™s only selling the Balenciaga because of the bad press and she knows she would get slated wearing it. However she should just chuck it in the bin rather than make money off that. Vile creature

ETA it doesnā€™t even look clean

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Indeed it would, Kieran reported her in December for harassing him, so she should have been interviewed ages ago but.....we've heard nothing. Maybe because Kieran isn't using the police as a weapon, he actually wants to protect himself.
Kerian needs to step up now. She's gone too far and it sadly won't stop IMHO until she is stopped.

Reactions: 14
Ok, soooooo, there's a potential noo egg on the horizon! He ticks all the boxes! Turkey teefs! Tatts! Follows her! Has a pulse! SB - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Toodlepip!

Screenshot_20230410-191413.png
Screenshot_20230410-191431~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I absolutely hate how she says "I'm here to protect MY kids". Not "the kids".. not "Bunny and Jett"... MY kids. It sets my teeth on edge and I don't know why.
The papers Claim she said she came back off her holiday to protect her kids....first my good how brave of her to cancel a much needed holiday šŸ™„....... But surely if she honestly believes her kids are in danger from their father, they would be safer out of the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.