The share my cat thread #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother let me in you’ve been out hours and you smell of another cat 🙈🙈🐾🐾 yes Nala I’ve seen boots n I’ve snuggled him n put my face in his belly for sniffing snuggles 🙈🙈🐾🐾
F3BB7935-A052-4AA3-8573-046BED7CDDAE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The tracker that went missin on Monday was found today!
those who have the same tracker it’s worth paying for the care for £2. The replacement turned up the next day! Kinda wished I never request it now but have 2 trackesr

• Heart
Reactions: 3
my little kitten (6 months) went in for investigative surgery yesterday, and I'm nervous how her brother (also 6 months they came from the same litter) is going to be around her. I don't know whether to keep them separate for a couple of days until she's back more herself, or just let him see her and see she's poorly (?) - anyone been in a similar situation with two kittens the same age, thing is, they've never ever been separated so I don't want to separate them and then cause issues for no reason. I know my little boy can be a little bit more zealous and I don't want to cause more stress than necessary for her - he was really protective over her yesterday pre surgery but had his moments of trying to still play too. I'm not sure if I should just monitor how he is today with her and see how to proceed tonight as they normally sleep together :( I feel so bad for both of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
my little kitten (6 months) went in for investigative surgery yesterday, and I'm nervous how her brother (also 6 months they came from the same litter) is going to be around her. I don't know whether to keep them separate for a couple of days until she's back more herself, or just let him see her and see she's poorly (?) - anyone been in a similar situation with two kittens the same age, thing is, they've never ever been separated so I don't want to separate them and then cause issues for no reason. I know my little boy can be a little bit more zealous and I don't want to cause more stress than necessary for her - he was really protective over her yesterday pre surgery but had his moments of trying to still play too. I'm not sure if I should just monitor how he is today with her and see how to proceed tonight as they normally sleep together :( I feel so bad for both of them!
I had sibling kittens once and the girl got sick (she had seemingly eaten something bad( and had to go to the vet. As soon as she got back her little brother was always checking on her ( she was just lying listelessly on the floor for a few days) but left her be as he clearly knew she was unwell. Cats are very intelligent and aware imo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had sibling kittens once and the girl got sick (she had seemingly eaten something bad( and had to go to the vet. As soon as she got back her little brother was always checking on her ( she was just lying listelessly on the floor for a few days) but left her be as he clearly knew she was unwell. Cats are very intelligent and aware imo
thank you - he's been really good with her, although he won't get too close to her because he's terrified of her cone, but they did touch noses last night when we picked her up from the vets so I'm probably just over thinking it as I've never had two pets at once before. I'm also a little bit worried she's not eaten anything today she's had water but isn't eating :(

• Heart
I went for a walk Today like I do every day, today Nala followed me! We live next to a park n she followed me half way round! So I turned round n went home, to go down the ally way to were she goes thinking she would do her normal adventure but nope followed me down the lane and started crying when o was out of sight! Had to walk home again…..she followed me till she decided to jump in a garden lol
Talk about crazy cat lady walking her cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My neighbours has gone away for 3 weeks and her dad comes to feed the cat every other day. They’ve been gone a week already and their cat has been following me about and been meowing. Because I’m soft, I’ve let him in my house when he meows at my back door (he’s never come in before) and he’s been sleeping on my bed on 2 occasions and I’ve noticed he’s been scratching and suddenly licking himself like he has an itch. I noticed what I thought was flea dirt on my covers, so have washed them. He must be lonely and meows at my back door, but I don’t want to let him in if he has definitely got fleas. 😢 feel sorry for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve put him out twice tonight because I’m paranoid about fleas and he sits at my door and meows. It’s going to snow and I feel guilty. 😩 he’s on the sofa next to me. I can’t believe they’ve gone on holiday for 3 weeks. I know cats can be solitary animals, but he’s clearly lonely.

• Sad
I’ve put him out twice tonight because I’m paranoid about fleas and he sits at my door and meows. It’s going to snow and I feel guilty. 😩 he’s on the sofa next to me. I can’t believe they’ve gone on holiday for 3 weeks. I know cats can be solitary animals, but he’s clearly lonely.
How about flea him? He sounds very friendly n lonely

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How about flea him? He sounds very friendly n lonely
My mum asked me if I had a flea comb 😂 the last time I owned a cat was when I lived at home. I said to her “Why would I have a flea comb when I don’t own a cat” 🤦🏼‍♀️ I did wonder if his collar was a flea one. It’s definitely snowing and I’m getting angst about putting him outside 😂 he’s not even my bloody cat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
poor boy. you're good for taking him in ❤

• Heart
My mum asked me if I had a flea comb 😂 the last time I owned a cat was when I lived at home. I said to her “Why would I have a flea comb when I don’t own a cat” 🤦🏼‍♀️ I did wonder if his collar was a flea one. It’s definitely snowing and I’m getting angst about putting him outside 😂 he’s not even my bloody cat.
Cats have a way to your heart lol
I’d say if he has a home he’ll be flead.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
poor boy. you're good for taking him in ❤
I get home from work and he’s waiting for me 😢 I just tricked him with a treat to get him to go outside. I saw him go to his outside water bowl and then come and sit by my door 😩 I hope his cat flap isn’t locked. I didn’t want to go out and check as he eventually wandered off. I hope he doesn’t stay out all night.
47A86265-7A8D-4765-A7D4-C79F7DB22FCC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I get home from work and he’s waiting for me 😢 I just tricked him with a treat to get him to go outside. I saw him go to his outside water bowl and then come and sit by my door 😩 I hope his cat flap isn’t locked. I didn’t want to go out and check as he eventually wandered off. I hope he doesn’t stay out all night.
View attachment 2016671
awwwww he is so cute ♥♥ i say steal him :devilish:

• Haha
awwwww he is so cute ♥♥ i say steal him :devilish:
I looked outside the front and saw paw prints in the snow. Went downstairs and he was back door on his back legs meowing.
I let him in and he didn’t feel freezing, so I went and pushed on his cat flap door and it didn’t swing open!?! I’ve only ever had indoor cats. Does this mean it’s one that opens when his collar is in front of it? The collar just looks normal. Doesn’t have anything hanging off it. Surely they won’t have locked it from the inside?!
1315D88E-54EC-4D73-BC2D-D8D80E550B6C.jpeg

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.