Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she actually knows the damage she is causing to J&B
Or she just doesn’t give a duck they are just casualties in her war

They will need intensive counselling to even begin to unpick the damage she’s done
Skank is way too thick to think outside the box and far too narcissistic to think of others feelings, including her own kids.
I bet it has never once crossed her one barely there braincell the damage all this will be doing. All it cares about is winning! Leaving Kieran and Michelle's relationship in tatters, with the kids having an hour supervised visit a week with him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
OK so fully caught up 😁 BH is Wednesday after what seems like an eternal.
Not sure if this has been said but this latest police report is awfully suspicious with its timing. I genuinely think she's shitting herself about what's going to happen and in her brain keeping them away from KH because of the gun/child neglect strengthens her case of not being able to lose the house etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have you looked at her clothes/shoes for sale? - they look kinda grubby.
As to be expected I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OK so fully caught up 😁 BH is Wednesday after what seems like an eternal.
Not sure if this has been said but this latest police report is awfully suspicious with its timing. I genuinely think she's shitting herself about what's going to happen and in her brain keeping them away from KH because of the gun/child neglect strengthens her case of not being able to lose the house etc.
Yes very suspicious timing. There was a post about that bloke in the garden centre, a story about her fence being abused ( but no comment from foghorn gob), then fecks off on holiday (no photos or posts either on that from foghorn gob) and then Kieran arrested.

Reactions: 33
I reckon she'll avoid this one and turn up to the met one with H in tow. If this is the case I will enjoy the story content in the sun about her selective court attendance 🤣
She doesn't turn up when she's required to, so there's no way she's going to turn up at this one, where it will take place regardless of her attendance.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes very suspicious timing. There was a post about that bloke in the garden centre, a story about her fence being abused ( but no comment from foghorn gob), then fecks off on holiday (no photos or posts either on that from foghorn gob) and then Kieran arrested.
And still her flying monkeys see no correlation between these unfortunate events, her behaviour and the BH. Just spouting the what a great mother bullshit.
Sometimes I think Krusties live in a parallel universe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s a lovely thing to say ❤
Thank you xx

I do so value my Tattle Friends & I’ve found a lot of your fantastic humour is helping ; I just can’t bloody keep up - plus my brain is in overdrive with other things .
If your are a Krusty and you think you need a break,
and Skanky drives you mad,
Don’t forget we will always be your mate,
So take a breath and cool down forget about the strife,
This is a bit off fun it should not affect your life,
Don’t forget if Skanky winds you up and your piss is boiling hot,
Come back here dolly always has a pot,
So what we are saying if you need a break,
Days or months or years,
You will always be a Krusty and should really have no fears,
We will not forget you, we will make that evil witch pay
and even if we don’t meet for ten years it would be like yesterday,
So you may think peekos rambling what is he trying to say?
once a Krusty always a Krusty, this is the way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m here lovely , desperately trying to catch up 😘
Life has thrown me into the most sickening situation over the last 3 weeks & I’ve been very distracted .
Thank you for noticing , it’s very sweet of you ❤
I've been on here long enough now that I have started noticing when someone doesnt post, not sure if that is a good thing or just a sign I have been spending far too much time on here! hope whatever you are going through resolves asap

• Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just running a tidy up of my Ipad photo gallery, used to be filled with the family and 100s of pics of my daughter, just seen the state of my groups now, bloody Skank and her crew ruining my photo library can be added to her crimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

State of it, expect @Pom Bear if you’re using a IPad you have one the equal of this horror-show 😁

4C4FA47D-07C6-4DE6-AB7B-1BD388B3DCDD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just running a tidy up of my Ipad photo gallery, used to be filled with the family and 100s of pics of my daughter, just seen the state of my groups now, bloody Skank and her crew ruining my photo library can go added to her crimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

State of it, expect @Pom Bear if you’re using a IPad you have one the equal of this horror-show 😁

View attachment 2090891
Love her resting witch face in this one.

1681148430183.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So its not illegal just allegation he threatened to use it.

View attachment 2089239
The only thing that makes me (slighty) question this account of things is when KSR was Sinkboys 'rep' when he threated to 'mess me up' on YouTube with Princess, Junior and KP present in TGI Fridays. Many Krusties witnessed this. Once I reported it to the police, he did one hiding behind KSR's skirts. She then said he was a gentle man. Then subsequently (allegedly) threatened KSR. Sure Kerian is a good man but she makes me question it.
---
Nothing unusual in this. If an allegation is made with regard to a firearm, the individual will be asked to voluntarily surrender their firearm and licence until the matter has been investigated.

That said, it is very easy for someone to get someone’s licence revoked. If an allegation is made of threats of violence or domestic abuse the police would err on the side of caution and revoke the licence permanently even if no charges made in relation to the allegations. I wouldn’t be surprised If that happens here.

poor Kieran. Where will she stop?
Never I think until someone stops her.
---
Nothing unusual in this. If an allegation is made with regard to a firearm, the individual will be asked to voluntarily surrender their firearm and licence until the matter has been investigated.

That said, it is very easy for someone to get someone’s licence revoked. If an allegation is made of threats of violence or domestic abuse the police would err on the side of caution and revoke the licence permanently even if no charges made in relation to the allegations. I wouldn’t be surprised If that happens here.

poor Kieran. Where will she stop?
Never I think until someone stops her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.