Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter Bollx. She was climbing trees, taking out birds eggs & smashing them. Ganging up on other girls. Chasing and flirting with all the boys & men. She was a prick teaser from a very young age. Whole family thought nothing of walking around naked in front of each other, which was odd, considering Mr PP wasn’t their real dad ( KFP & Danny). Now her days will consist of plotting her next evil deed/revenge, trawling through internet to read all about herself & getting some pampering/surgery/sunbathing. When is Karma going to kick in? I am 200% sure, she’s behind this latest allegation about Kieran & it’s got something to do with BH. Must be so she can say she’s got custody of kids & needs a home (not 11 bedrooms) to support them. Surely bankruptcy must know, KH has custody of kids too, even if it appears she’s ‘kidnapped’ them💩. I’m sickened again by this latest accusation of Kieran. Who, I wonder, tipped off RedTops? I stepped back for over a week recently, as I’m finding her actions & the lack of punishment hard to deal with. I worry what next may happen to Kieran & the kids. She makes me sick, putting it mildly.
My friend grew up in Patcham a few roads away from the Price family. She’s 49 so a bit older but remembers her as being an absolutely horrible girl. Always causing trouble and says that some of the girls her age were really terrified of her, literally afraid to go out, as she was such a terrible bitchy, nasty bully. AFP wouldn’t believe a word against her and any parents going round to complain were given a really hard time. An absolute family from hell, total trailer trash. When she started modelling my friend said everybody was gobsmacked as she was known for being dirty, smelly and unkempt.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I really hope KP‘s JYYYYY trackie bottoms catch fire - she is one vile specimen
yes,let her spin that one, gin drinker and spontainious human combustion, her pissed out of her skull on gin and drugs,smouldering away in her non flame retardent jyy jimjams and her flame shrunk nylon wig
Morning Tattlers, hope you all have a Happy Easter Sunday 🐣 I have a spinning head this morning (all that wine that I chucked down, hasn’t helped) with last night’s weird explosion of nonsensical allegations. I’m that discombobulated by this endless saga of Skanky game-playing, all it needs is The Festival of Bins to throw-in a post and I may spontaneously combust…..what will it take to stop this Skank.

Anyway day-out for Easter Sunday activities with my kid (eeeeeek with a bit of a hangover🤦🏽‍♀️) why can’t the Skank just be normal and look after her children in this way, not sit around plotting revenge and hate all day, she’s a total psycho isn’t she.

Let’s see what today brings and hopefully by the end of today we get some answers to what exactly has gone down here. Just when you think things can’t get more bizarre yet again they do, off-the-scare bizarre now 🤦🏽‍♀️
think you need to rewrite the bingo card Kylie, its gone off the scale and beyond imagination,....... its now like that jamanji film of game playing, episode 20

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love the Krusties, over there years I’ve met some fantastic people, feel like I know them, Good hearted, some dearly departed, and some people come on here and post, Try to give both sides, Sort of see Skanky’s side, and they get upset when people criticise., and you get sarcastic comments like “flying monkeys” , nobody’s allowed to have an opinion, Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, But read the Wiki , and thread titles for gods sake , the clues in the names, say what you like, But come on here supporting Skanky, or excusing her behaviour , you have to expect some stick

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
I don’t think she loves KH, I think it comes down to no longer being able to control him as she‘s done for many years even when they separated and because she lost the children to him and MP for a while she’s now going to make him pay, it’s what narcissist’s do.
Like all narcissists the only person they love is themselves, KP is no different.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love the Krusties, over there years I’ve met some fantastic people, feel like I know them, Good hearted, some dearly departed, and some people come on here and post, Try to give both sides, Sort of see Skanky’s side, and they get upset when people criticise., and you get sarcastic comments like “flying monkeys” , nobody’s allowed to have an opinion, Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, But read the Wiki , and thread titles for gods sake , the clues in the names, say what you like, But come on here supporting Skanky, or excusing her behaviour , you have to expect some stick
Well said okeep , 👏👏 we all have a common interest that is the skank monster. I don’t post much , and ashamed to say I never figure out who the flying monkeys are.

KH must be strong because the shite he has had to put up with and still remains dignified is a testament to him and MP because she is still stood next to him and supporting him.

Inner strength is something skank does not have.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jesus h christ! up at our caravan where internet is tit & just catching up, I think I have spent the last hour on a rollercoaster of emotion, I dont think there is a vile enough word to call skank today

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My friend grew up in Patcham a few roads away from the Price family. She’s 49 so a bit older but remembers her as being an absolutely horrible girl. Always causing trouble and says that some of the girls her age were really terrified of her, literally afraid to go out, as she was such a terrible bitchy, nasty bully. AFP wouldn’t believe a word against her and any parents going round to complain were given a really hard time. An absolute family from hell, total trailer trash. When she started modelling my friend said everybody was gobsmacked as she was known for being dirty, smelly and unkempt.
She's been such a lucky witch her whole life, she was nothing special yet made it. She doesn't deserve none of it. She's lost it all now anyway, just scrutting around for any dreg ends it can find to stay on the fame train.
I can imagine the family are a right bunch of hillbillies making everybody's life a misery on the estate they lived on.

Why is it good things happen to the worst people and tit things happen to the good people

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Agree. He has to stop retaliating
---
I don’t think SS are involved this is a civil custody matter now, which is why it’s slow because it’s going through court
Social services are likely involved because allegations of abuse and neglect have been made by KP.

Reactions: 24
MP’s Insta stories looks like they are having a great, family fun day for Easter. It’s really made me angry today, which takes a lot, that J + B aren’t there to be part of it and stuck with the skank and Cole elsewhere.
If KH’s arrest was down to the skank and nothing further comes from it, I hope they throw the book at her. Whatever her own personal agenda and or feelings are, they deserve to have a relationship with their father and brother 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
yes,let her spin that one, gin drinker and spontainious human combustion, her pissed out of her skull on gin and drugs,smouldering away in her non flame retardent jyy jimjams and her flame shrunk nylon wig

think you need to rewrite the bingo card Kylie, its gone off the scale and beyond imagination,....... its now like that jamanji film of game playing, episode 20
The Bingo Card has sadly imploded and done a runner, it can’t cope with this level of Skanky F*ckery

This was what it looked like the last time I saw it……

5CD104BB-2422-4683-89C8-EDCE2A08D382.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Here's my take on the whole KH latest fiasco. I don't think it's anything to do with the upcoming BH, I think that maybe she has a date set for FAMILY court and she knows she will have the children removed then, so now she lobs this latest grenade in the hopes of making that all go away. Kieran clearly isn't bothered by these latest allegations, he has made a point of being seen out and about today so clearly not in police custody any more. Hopefully it will backfire spectacularly on her and only prove how unfit she is to have custody of them. I think it's 100% certain that the allegations came from her. I'm sure she will have been prepping the kids to say awful things about K and M at any upcoming hearing, but I am hopeful that the people who deal with these sort of cases are trained to spot when kids have been coerced into saying things.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
No she doesn't love any of them. It's about control. She goes absolutely unhinged when anyone dares to reject her. If she destroys them she can't have been rejected ......see, it all makes sense.....if you're Kipper.
---
It’s still going. I got accused of being Michelle earlier when I defended Kieran 🤣
It had to happen eventually didn't it?

I'm Michelle..... and so's my wife. 😂
---
Conduct disorder and anti-social behaviour even then, fits with being a sociopath.
---
I don’t think she loves KH, I think it comes down to no longer being able to control him as she‘s done for many years even when they separated and because she lost the children to him and MP for a while she’s now going to make him pay, it’s what narcissist’s do.
Like all narcissists the only person they love is themselves, KP is no different.
Yes didn't see this when I posted, totally agree it's about control and anger.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So if Michelle had concerns about the safety of her children would she go off and leave them in the sole care of Kieron? I think not.

(Sorry guys have not been invested in this thread as long as some of you so a lot of back reading going on here 😀)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
MP’s Insta stories looks like they are having a great, family fun day for Easter. It’s really made me angry today, which takes a lot, that J + B aren’t there to be part of it and stuck with the skank and Cole elsewhere.
If KH’s arrest was down to the skank and nothing further comes from it, I hope they throw the book at her. Whatever her own personal agenda and or feelings are, they deserve to have a relationship with their father and brother 😡
She probably made the allegations anonymously to avoid any comeback on her.

Reactions: 23
i

i dont understand how with all the not going to school/long holidays/keeping kids from visatation to their dad etc etc SS seem to think KP is the better parent to care for the kids at the moment

none of this makes sense
i dont think Kieron is guilty of harming the kids i do think he is the better parent,michelle im not so sure i just get a vibe but imo the only thing i think KH is guilty of is being to passive and a bit of a door mat i wish he would find his inner anger but maybe he is slowly looking at the recent IG posts
Where is the proof SS do think that? The courts award residency not SS, it can take up to 12 months to sort out in court. KP took the kids and we only have her word she had 'custody' Kieran said it was not true. This has been detailed numerous times.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well said okeep , 👏👏 we all have a common interest that is the skank monster. I don’t post much , and ashamed to say I never figure out who the flying monkeys are.

KH must be strong because the shite he has had to put up with and still remains dignified is a testament to him and MP because she is still stood next to him and supporting him.

Inner strength is something skank does not have.
Yeah our Hampy, Sometimes spiteful hateful pride can blind you, if it has the kids, she took them on holiday, Now it’s Easter, Interesting to find out if it’s going to be a proper mother after and take them to school( isn’t it quite a distance?) parents evenings, no bleeping off or holidays then there’s all the baggage that comes with being a proper parent, , Has it thought it out ? WE Shall see

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She probably made the allegations anonymously to avoid any comeback on her.
She is vindictive and conniving but she's pretty dumb. Even if she did something anonymously, like start rumours about Michelle online ( for instance) , or call police about guns, they will have a good idea who did it. Just like the letter she sent from the airport that time. They'll know who is likely to have done it because she has form with the restraining order. It wouldn't need Inspector Morse and Columbo to work it out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It must be heart breaking for Junior and Princess to watch all this happening. They always got on well with Keiran, he was a good and caring step dad to them. God knows what they have had to hear from their mother about him since the break up. Plus they are watching their little brother and sister suffer at the hands of KP.
It’s a horrible situation and Kipper is just so bloody selfish, bangs on and on about her own MH but couldn’t care less what she does to anyone else’s.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Interesting wording by the Daily Mirror. Subtle, but not stating KH’s cheating as fact!
View attachment 2087792

If anyone is doubting who’s made these latest allegations Pricey’s IG post was her way of taking ownership.

I hope the Police are now cataloguing every allegation she makes against him and it can help him get a restraining order because this level of harassment is unacceptable and criminal. She won’t ever let the man live in peace, because it eats her up inside to see anyone who’s left her happy. Kieran wanted nothing from her, just shared access to his children. That’s how done he was with Katie, he walked away from everything but his kids, that’s a complete rejection of her, and now he’s with a woman that she sees as inferior to her in every way, obviously not true but by Skanky’s warped metrics, and to top it all off not only is he happy with this “lesser” woman so are her children! Adding insult to injury, until she is hit with a restraining order she won’t leave Kieran alone either. She has to win, she has to be able to keep feeling superior to her exes and their partners because she’s the bleeping pricey! So this relentless campaign of hatred and harassment will continue until she is forced to stop. For anyone faltering on KH, if he those allegations had true substance he would still be in the nick waiting to see a judge, as it is he’s yet again “assisting with inquiries”, didn’t I read that he did that last October/November, last August, and the year before too? How many times is he going to be “helping with inquiries” followed by NFAs before people remember that a man is innocent until proven guilty”. It’s a rather important tenet of our justice system and it would also be nice if people remembered precisely how many times Kieran has been charged so far, because the tally is zero on my last count counting!
Sorry I’m bleeping raging this morning! (I might also be having a menopausal rage attack simultaneously with this bleep constantly making false accusations against Kieran, it sickens me! Can’t anyone in authority see a pattern in these allegations being made?
You are 100% spot on with this post! She will continue to make these allegations against him though until she is stopped, as she knows there will always be some people who will say 'there's no smoke without fire', even on here some of our Tattlers are saying that. She will just continue throwing tit at him hoping that something will eventually stick, or even if it doesn't that his name will be forever linked to these allegations which will probably prevent him getting certain jobs!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.