Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
I think it’s just pure rage.He cheated on her, and as we know she is big on double standards.He moved on very quickly, didn’t look back and dared to look content.She doesn’t like being side lined.And, because I am trying to be fair I believe she liked KH as much as she is capable of, and felt hurt by his actions. I believe it was her who ended the marriage but she didn’t like him not caring about it.
His insta posts fuelled her rage ( and if I’m honest that might have been part of the motive in posting).
Also, she would see him cooperating with SS( around the time of slapgate), as a personal attack rather than seeing it as the actions of a father concerned about the welfare of his children.
With her, everything is about revenge.
SB should be shaking in his sock less loafers.Although I couldn’t care less about his welfare( a bit like KP) .

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
A real man wouldn't put up with her obsession with her ex - he'd dump her and find someone who would focus on him. SB obviously has no self respect whatsoever. He really is a peculiar person. He spends his life tagging along with a vindictive witch who spends her life either admiring herself/obsessing over KH. What wonderful conversations they must have. SB is obviously as much of a low life as her.
She is that thick she won't realise or care that she will end up alienating all her children eventually. J and P must be so fed up of her ridiculous way of life, lies and allegations. A typical bully though, only going after KH all the time, leaving PA alone as he is stronger than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
i
Skank herself said weeks ago that SS were involved. Stuff like this takes months.

i dont understand how with all the not going to school/long holidays/keeping kids from visatation to their dad etc etc SS seem to think KP is the better parent to care for the kids at the moment

none of this makes sense
i dont think Kieron is guilty of harming the kids i do think he is the better parent,michelle im not so sure i just get a vibe but imo the only thing i think KH is guilty of is being to passive and a bit of a door mat i wish he would find his inner anger but maybe he is slowly looking at the recent IG posts

Reactions: 16
Ah the old 'they do things differently in Hertfordshire' thing.

Every similar statement so far has been comically incorrect, maybe the poster works for the Herts tourist board (but actually lives in Dublin or Banff).

Social services in the UK is at breaking point and desperately trying to hang on to staff, as is the entire care system. That is what's known as a fact. A true thing. Easily evidenced. Unless one is a Tory MP, in which case it's world beating.

(Except, allegedly, for Herts. Maybe that's where all the staff have gone? Leaving all other phones across the country unmanned and unanswered. A bleeping great convoy of social workers in buses homing in on the country's hotspot where there's no school absence either).
I was just about to post something similar!

I would add that not only are every single public service resource massively overloaded and understaffed, it happens at a time when the average member of Joe Public seem to want to live crappy lifestyles whilst expecting others to pick up the pieces and sort out their 'problems'.
We appear to have a whole section of chavs like the Skank, all adding to the growing work pile so it's easy for me personally to see how some poor sods get left to fend for themselves whilst those like Pricey, the ones that shout the loudest, get all the attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I don't think it's love, more a desire for control and revenge. People like her can't stand what they see as losing in situations that most people would be able to process in a rational manner.

Reactions: 39
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
hmm wonder how the press knew he was there or did they find out while he ws still in custody so had time to get there

have to say he looks pretty happy and not stressed though im sure he is annoyed

Reactions: 25
A real man wouldn't put up with her obsession with her ex - he'd dump her and find someone who would focus on him. SB obviously has no self respect whatsoever. He really is a peculiar person. He spends his life tagging along with a vindictive witch who spends her life either admiring herself/obsessing over KH. What wonderful conversations they must have. SB is obviously as much of a low life as her.
She is that thick she won't realise or care that she will end up alienating all her children eventually. J and P must be so fed up of her ridiculous way of life, lies and allegations. A typical bully though, only going after KH all the time, leaving PA alone as he is stronger than her.
It’s funny you should say that.
I was thinking ( God forbid), if she got away with blackening KH and getting what she wanted( if not the MM then a house large enough for “ all” the children) then I reckon she would go for plan B.
Which would be some kind of payback for PA.I think the wheels are in motion already.She has already hinted that Princess will go down the model/ influencer route as soon as she can, and I bet Mummy is ready to step in.
I’m not throwing any criticism at Princess ,as there are quite a lot of young people who think the same, but I do believe she is a sensible child and I hope that the love she has for her mother does not steer her down the wrong path.

Reactions: 23
I don't think it's love, more a desire for control and revenge. People like her can't stand what they see as losing in situations that most people would be able to process in a rational manner.
I don’t think she loves anything or anyone apart from herself and money. Around all her children she is forced and not natural, she would go for weeks on end without seeing them whilst she was off chasing dick or drugs - I don’t think she loves her mother or sister either, they are just her back-up and somewhere she can run to blame free when she has to.
Her relationships are based on control and publicity/making money. I think she is genuinely fond of Harvey because in her eyes he is totally dependant on her/doesn’t have the ability to judge or question her and there is no father in the way to question her “parenting” - the other 4 I am afraid are just pawns in her weird little games.
Thank goodness P & J are old enough to make their own minds up, it’s the 2 little ones that will suffer the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Personally I feel like he should speak out. Tell his story, out her for everything she is. He doesn’t deserve to be dragged in the red tops and on social media like this. Get the story about her out there and do it quickly. Then just disappear. No OF, no social media, just go. No way for her to be able to see what he was up to, cut off her oxygen supply. No contact regarding the children, everything through a third party, disappear and live a normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
KP must have been smug when KH got arrested/questioned but I hope she sees his grinning pictures and starts to worry why

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Looks like they (KH) are having a lovely Easter Day, with others over at KSR’s

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Personally I feel like he should speak out. Tell his story, out her for everything she is. He doesn’t deserve to be dragged in the red tops and on social media like this. Get the story about her out there and do it quickly. Then just disappear. No OF, no social media, just go. No way for her to be able to see what he was up to, cut off her oxygen supply. No contact regarding the children, everything through a third party, disappear and live a normal life.
He did it before though (story he and Michelle did about KP wishing death on their unborn child) and the story sank without trace, it didn't get any significant attention.

He probably has a lot more he could say about KP, but if it's regarding the kids he's probably limited in what he can disclose right now because of ongoing legal developments.
---
They mustn't be bothered about the arrest at all, they aren't afraid, probably because it's all bollocks and maybe has even helped their case.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
He did it before though (story he and Michelle did about KP wishing death on their unborn child) and the story sank without trace, it didn't get any significant attention.

He probably has a lot more he could say about KP, but if it's regarding the kids he's probably limited in what he can disclose right now because of ongoing legal developments.
---

They mustn't be bothered about the arrest at all, they aren't afraid, probably because it's all bollocks and maybe has even helped their case.
Yeah but that story was just a he said she said situation wasn’t it really. He’s got evidence here of prolonged, sustained harassment. I just cannot comprehend how KFPs brain works, she’s thick as tit for thinking this was a good idea. I know realistically he’s doing the right thing staying silent but wow it must take some willpower! Hats off to him really, lesser people and I include myself in that, would have retaliated big time by now. I just can’t help thinking standing up for yourself and outing her is the only thing that works. It sure worked for Boyson.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah but that story was just a he said she said situation wasn’t it really. He’s got evidence here of prolonged, sustained harassment. I just cannot comprehend how KFPs brain works, she’s thick as tit for thinking this was a good idea. I know realistically he’s doing the right thing staying silent but wow it must take some willpower! Hats off to him really, lesser people and I include myself in that, would have retaliated big time by now. I just can’t help thinking standing up for yourself and outing her is the only thing that works. It sure worked for Boyson.
Yeah, I think that story would have been bolstered if K&M had provided say copies of texts that KP had sent to them. It sounds like KP's abuse was verbal in that instance. I don't doubt that KP wished Apollo dead, but you're right that the 'he said she said" narrative doesn't really resonate with the public. Photos or texts might have bolstered the story, but obv none were available relating to this incident. Hence the story died a quick death. I've seen very few people on social media refer to it since, when criticising KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
too obsessed and too stupid would be my guess. She’s not able to see that all her behaviours are forming one big pattern that point to harassment, and show an abusive partner continuing to abuse her ex through third parties now that she can’t go anywhere near Michelle or the house. She thinks that of all the mud she throws something, anything will stick and it makes her look better.
Kipper has lost touch with reality ... what started off as calculated revenge has now

It's not love ... Its obsession ... she is a narcissist that has lost control of him and her ego can't take it ... someone else posted about Kipper being arrested, I suspect if she is she will pull the MH card and may actually be sectioned this time because her actions are escalating and very worrying. If Kipper thought getting Keiran arrested but not charged AGAIN would be good for her case she only needs to read here to know that it's backfired. As a survivors of narcissistic abuse I feel for KH and MP (and DY, AR, DB, KB ... plus every other person she has targetted) I cant help except to.say ...
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Odd that no post from KP yet on IG referencing KH's arrest. She posted about it within a few hours of the stories breaking, the last couple of times he was arrested. This time, radio silence (apart from some cryptic tit post earlier). Trying to distance yourself KP?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just saw this. They look like they’re surrounded by good people. Which is more than can be said for KFP.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For those asking who is Carol ... its my preferred name for Carl ...
---
It’s funny you should say that.
I was thinking ( God forbid), if she got away with blackening KH and getting what she wanted( if not the MM then a house large enough for “ all” the children) then I reckon she would go for plan B.
Which would be some kind of payback for PA.I think the wheels are in motion already.She has already hinted that Princess will go down the model/ influencer route as soon as she can, and I bet Mummy is ready to step in.
I’m not throwing any criticism at Princess ,as there are quite a lot of young people who think the same, but I do believe she is a sensible child and I hope that the love she has for her mother does not steer her down the wrong path.
Kipper cant open many doors for herself now let alone Princess ... she will have a great manager in Clare if that's what she wants to try and do ... I don't think there is much to worry about

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.