Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this could work in Kieran's favour but Skanky is too obsessed in trying to destroy him she doesn't realize it.
too obsessed and too stupid would be my guess. Sheā€™s not able to see that all her behaviours are forming one big pattern that point to harassment, and show an abusive partner continuing to abuse her ex through third parties now that she canā€™t go anywhere near Michelle or the house. She thinks that of all the mud she throws something, anything will stick and it makes her look better.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Interesting wording by the Daily Mirror. Subtle, but not stating KHā€™s cheating as fact!
View attachment 2087792

If anyone is doubting whoā€™s made these latest allegations Priceyā€™s IG post was her way of taking ownership.

I hope the Police are now cataloguing every allegation she makes against him and it can help him get a restraining order because this level of harassment is unacceptable and criminal. She wonā€™t ever let the man live in peace, because it eats her up inside to see anyone whoā€™s left her happy. Kieran wanted nothing from her, just shared access to his children. Thatā€™s how done he was with Katie, he walked away from everything but his kids, thatā€™s a complete rejection of her, and now heā€™s with a woman that she sees as inferior to her in every way, obviously not true but by Skankyā€™s warped metrics, and to top it all off not only is he happy with this ā€œlesserā€ woman so are her children! Adding insult to injury, until she is hit with a restraining order she wonā€™t leave Kieran alone either. She has to win, she has to be able to keep feeling superior to her exes and their partners because sheā€™s the bleeping pricey! So this relentless campaign of hatred and harassment will continue until she is forced to stop. For anyone faltering on KH, if he those allegations had true substance he would still be in the nick waiting to see a judge, as it is heā€™s yet again ā€œassisting with inquiriesā€, didnā€™t I read that he did that last October/November, last August, and the year before too? How many times is he going to be ā€œhelping with inquiriesā€ followed by NFAs before people remember that a man is innocent until proven guiltyā€. Itā€™s a rather important tenet of our justice system and it would also be nice if people remembered precisely how many times Kieran has been charged so far, because the tally is zero on my last count counting!
Sorry Iā€™m bleeping raging this morning! (I might also be having a menopausal rage attack simultaneously with this bleep constantly making false accusations against Kieran, it sickens me! Canā€™t anyone in authority see a pattern in these allegations being made?
Absolutely brilliantly put šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm loving these photo's, to me the smiles mean "You are in deep tit Skanky". I really hope the Police investigate
Katie and charge her for wasting police time which is what she is doing.
Wouldn't it be poetic justice if they arrest her at the airport when she gets back and the paps are there waiting. Can only hope.

• Heart
I think youā€™re right too. KFP and KH will have been given the same advice, to log anything concerning or breaches to child contact and to adhere to the child arrangement order in place. SS seem to prioritise cases where there is evidence of actual harm, anything below this threshold is left to the family court - which operate under a veil of secrecy. I do not understand why the children not attending school regularly is does not appear to have triggered a separate referral to SS, unless it has and is in process, a very lengthy process which KFP with her driving ban and not being allowed to the childrenā€™s school premises will be mitigating factors, along with numerous holidays to further delay and frustrate this process. I feel really bad for V, who is at secondary school, and is most likely very aware of the gossip surrounding his Mum and de facto stepdad. This will be affecting him negatively too. If I was MP, Iā€™d have left KH behind for mine and my childrenā€™s sanity, even if I loved him and was sure he was innocent. I couldnā€™t live with the pressure.
I also feel quite bad for V, he's at a difficult age (13) and looks like a happy boy, I hope he isn't getting too much slagging at school about it. He may also be missing J&B and confused about the whole situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Wouldn't it be poetic justice if they arrest her at the airport when she gets back and the apps are there waiting. Can only hope.
It wonā€™t happen. She likely has at least one of her kids with her, and if it is Harvey, who despite being an adult is highly vulnerable and would be harmed by seeing his mum being arrested. If it is B or J, they too would be traumatised by witnessing the same. My guess is she will be invited to an interview at a pre agreed date/time. I hope Iā€™m wrong, because the likely outcome will be no consequences for KFP as she will say she took them out of the country to protect them from knowledge about their Dad being arrested. She is emotionally harmful to all her children, at he very least but will always say they had No awareness

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isnā€™t hate, itā€™s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

Iā€™d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. Itā€™s disrespectful to SB too - sheā€™s not focussed on him, is she ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She just can't stand keiron has found happiness & iss doing everything to tear him to shreds. Has anyone actually seen his video of child abuse that she claim was in the public

Yes I have seen it and can share a clip, so sad this blatant abuse of desserts šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How he's still managing to smile, good on him! I said he'd be released without charge. This is all her doing, when oh when will it get what it deserves
Smirks though? That is a bit of a dig right?, or am I reading into the scum journos to much! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Every picture posted by her is a 'throw back'. Surely she must know her modelling times up and finally her true colours are shining through her disgusting witch face and butchered body.
K needs to stop retaliating and giving her ammunition. He needs to live his life and ignore her. It's the only thing that will ever work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely brilliantly put šŸ˜˜
Thank you Crunky x

Isnā€™t it 4 more sleeps until the BH now? I bet KP is crapping herself, she may be pleased sheā€™s doesnā€™t have to go, but I bet itā€™s constantly playing on her mind.

Also, having seen how unbothered Kieran seemed after his release yesterday, Iā€™m not going to get upset about it anymore. He seems okay so duck Skanky!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sex stuff on Only Fans? Wtf! I thought it was a shopping channel selling fans! Oh heck. That's dreadful.

That's really kind that you want to donate to the GFM when the charges are dropped, you're so kind! I'll remind you don't worry.
What should social services do though? What evidence is there that children are at risk in the Hayler household? Existence of a gun, if legally held, doesn't warrant social services getting involved. I mentioned earlier that one of my close friends with 2 kids in his house is a responsible gun user (he's a farmer). Someone posted on the previous thread even pointing out that on an episode of the reality show, Kieran had been shooting rats at the Mucky Mansion, surely that gun was legally held.
Yep and kp was quite happy to bugger off for a month on the coke and leave all kids in his care . Presumably the gun would have still been in house then. Personally think kids more at danger from her septic tank spillage and her germ ridden house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I bet itā€™s killing her not posting every 5 minutes, showing off what they are doing on holiday!

• Haha
Having a lovely Easter Day out, just popped on for an update, seems not much info so far after a quick scan through, perhaps more will be revealed later. Sat in a cafe, just made this, felt a need to take the piss out of the vile Skank, reaching new levels of dreadful harmful pathetic behaviour now, shes so Yuckā€¦.

20453B1F-256E-4DB2-875F-0BB84D5303D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.