Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is vindictive and conniving but she's pretty dumb. Even if she did something anonymously, like start rumours about Michelle online ( for instance) , or call police about guns, they will have a good idea who did it. Just like the letter she sent from the airport that time. They'll know who is likely to have done it because she has form with the restraining order. It wouldn't need Inspector Morse and Columbo to work it out!
Even the Police ought to be able to work this one out FGS. Jeez even skanky would be able to figure this lot out and thats saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whilst I agree with everyone that Katie has a finger in this pie and it's probably all a load of vicious nonsense, I do wonder if Kieran and Michelle are trying just a little bit too hard with the "everything's hunky-dory in life" routine.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
You go, @Rita Chevrolet! It’s going to be interesting to see when she will be coming home because, if she had anything to do with this, I’m sure the police will not be impressed…..unless she thinks she is teflon because of the police voicenotes being actioned this week?
Well - Michelle doesn’t seem too worried! 😀
Sending a message that Kieran is happy - i.e. that the case against him for firearm threat and child neglect was bollocks?

Reactions: 32
Even the Police ought to be able to work this one out FGS. Jeez even skanky would be able to figure this lot out and thats saying something!
I can just imagine P.C Policeperson’s face when the call comes in.
“ There’s been a serious complaint made “
“ What about”
“ Everything”
“ O.M.G fire up the Quattro, “
“ It’s from Dial Post”
“ We’ll stop off for chips”,

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes they may know but if they can't prove it they can't do anything about it. Nothing was ever done about the letter was there? Kieran does look very happy in the story in the papers today though so maybe he knows something we don't! He certainly doesn't look like a man worried about being charged with a firearms offence or child neglect.
They don't need to prove it 100% though, her pattern of behaviour and previous offences will be evidence towards a charge, there doesn't need to be one 100% blinding bit of evidence. If it's sent to CPS then it will be court and the judge to decide whether she's guilty. I think with the letter, she was already due in court and she had extra community service put on. The courts/police are so stretched they probably are not going to do another court date for the letter just to get a similar outcome.
---
Major Throwup more like.

Can any of our clever Tattlers see what Kieran is holding in that plastic bag when he was released from assisting Police with their enquiries?? I'm just wondering what's in it, and if this is the supposed 'gun' he's been seen with?
It just looked like a paper form and a plastic bag. I suspect the bag had his personal belongings in it.

Reactions: 20
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
by the look on his face,i would say, not only do they know its bollicks ,but she has also imcrimulated herself in some way and the VICTORY will be his, hope they have been watching her.just waiting now for her arrest when she gets back to blighty, take her phone off her and stick her in a padded cell for 6 weeks first, then throw her in prison with all the other criminals, oh and take her wig off her first,cant wait to see those photos😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Quite what the Skankatron 3000 sees in a guy who’s got ejaculate like a rancid Teletubby is beyond me. And vice versa.

I still feel so incredibly sorry for those poor kids. J&P are old enough to make coherent decisions about who they wish to spend their time with and it would appear that J chooses not to (don’t bleeping blame him), and P only spends time with her when Skankenstein has a photoshoot for a magazine.

She uses H as a cash cow by using his disability to her pecuniary advantage. bleep. I can’t say much more than this or I will literally implode. And as for SB’s pisstaking aggressive manner towards him? If someone spoke to my child like that or teased him in any way, I’d have his bollocks for earrings.

B&J constantly look unhappy every time they’re with her. I truly hope that an investigation finds favour for KH, and they’re placed in his permanent sole custody. She’s already bleeping them up by taking them out of school for a month at a time.

As for her? I hope her latest set of implants slowly poison her from the inside out to match that bleeping ugly persona of hers. Urgh.

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Didn’t feel like a jokey “Holly countdown to the BH’ earlier, but seeing KH laughing and smiling and MP posting happy pics, kinda feeling (very much hoping) this stunt hasn’t gone well for Skank, so let’s have a laugh at the Skank’s expense

Holly’s been to the ‘Darts’ 🎯

B6EDECDC-5522-4351-8DCC-F0D9E5452995.jpeg
68DAF396-8252-47D9-8D3E-499C4B31FD1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
I don’t think she loves him I think she can’t bear the fact he cheated on her! Only she is allowed to do that! How dare he!

Reactions: 24
Didn’t feel like a jokey “Holly countdown to the BH’ earlier, but seeing KH laughing and smiling and MP posting happy pics, kinda feeling (very much hoping) this stunt hasn’t gone well for Skank, so let’s have a laugh at the Skank’s expense

Holly’s been to the ‘Darts’ 🎯

View attachment 2088604View attachment 2088606
Just darts???????????????????????????????????????? It's getting a blasting off a Dirty Harry Special from me :)
1681058862416.png

• Haha
Ah the old 'they do things differently in Hertfordshire' thing.

Every similar statement so far has been comically incorrect, maybe the poster works for the Herts tourist board (but actually lives in Dublin or Banff).

Social services in the UK is at breaking point and desperately trying to hang on to staff, as is the entire care system. That is what's known as a fact. A true thing. Easily evidenced. Unless one is a Tory MP, in which case it's world beating.

(Except, allegedly, for Herts. Maybe that's where all the staff have gone? Leaving all other phones across the country unmanned and unanswered. A bleeping great convoy of social workers in buses homing in on the country's hotspot where there's no school absence either).
i do know that in wales,its lost a lot of social workers from Cardiff who have gone to work in Bridgend for a lot more money, i daresay its the same all over the country,less hours and less workload for more pay and i do know someone who was given children for 3 months in November 22,while ss investagated and those children are still in the tempary care and it still havnt been investagated. the last time they were visited by a temp ss officer,she was asking the person caring for them what was happening.

• Sad
Surely KP cannot hide for long with Harvey and carer in tow
Kipper isn't hiding ... no one is interested in her life or her whereabouts anymore ... the paps don't follow her ... the only tlme its actual pap pics is when she is walking into court or accidentally pictured looking hammered on a night out outside a known zleb venue... the rest of the time the pics are staged and sold via backgrid. She could walk top less down the highstreet and the only un planned pics would be taken by the odd passerby
---
Well - Michelle doesn’t seem too worried! 😀
Calling KH hubby .... ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kipper isn't hiding ... no one is interested in her life or her whereabouts anymore ... the paps don't follow her ... the only tlme its actual pap pics is when she is walking into court or accidentally pictured looking hammered on a night out outside a known zleb venue... the rest of the time the pics are staged and sold via backgrid. She could walk top less down the highstreet and the only un planned pics would be taken by the odd passerby
---

Calling KH hubby .... ?
Now that would cause it to self-combust eh? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Whilst I agree with everyone that Katie has a finger in this pie and it's probably all a load of vicious nonsense, I do wonder if Kieran and Michelle are trying just a little bit too hard with the "everything's hunky-dory in life" routine.
what should they do do then,cry and let skanky gloat ?, hide away and let people think hes hiding,no smoke with out fire ? if it was me id have my photo taken with me flipping the finger and my shadow on the wall behind me, being in the shape of a gun....oh and id be wearing an up yours t shirt !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.