Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's my take on the whole KH latest fiasco. I don't think it's anything to do with the upcoming BH, I think that maybe she has a date set for FAMILY court and she knows she will have the children removed then, so now she lobs this latest grenade in the hopes of making that all go away. Kieran clearly isn't bothered by these latest allegations, he has made a point of being seen out and about today so clearly not in police custody any more. Hopefully it will backfire spectacularly on her and only prove how unfit she is to have custody of them. I think it's 100% certain that the allegations came from her. I'm sure she will have been prepping the kids to say awful things about K and M at any upcoming hearing, but I am hopeful that the people who deal with these sort of cases are trained to spot when kids have been coerced into saying things.
i dont think she can say a thing, events speak for them selves, holidays every month (last one a month long) children kept from school, children kept from their father and grandparents, children taken to the sex capital of the world and 8 year old daughter photographed with strange men,topless, wearing false nails,eyelashes,makeup and hair pieces, mother off her head on drink or/and drugs in the daytime,while on national tv,bankrupt mother,morally and financially.......what she going to pull out of the bag to top that then,deflect and blame ex husband for something terrible to make her self look the better parent or start going to prayer meetings

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She is vindictive and conniving but she's pretty dumb. Even if she did something anonymously, like start rumours about Michelle online ( for instance) , or call police about guns, they will have a good idea who did it. Just like the letter she sent from the airport that time. They'll know who is likely to have done it because she has form with the restraining order. It wouldn't need Inspector Morse and Columbo to work it out!
Yes they may know but if they can't prove it they can't do anything about it. Nothing was ever done about the letter was there? Kieran does look very happy in the story in the papers today though so maybe he knows something we don't! He certainly doesn't look like a man worried about being charged with a firearms offence or child neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Agree KH being reported to the police has Kipper written all over it. If the allegations are true, why did it happen when he doesn’t have the kids, unless it was related to V & A??
And why is she not jumping up and down if she has nothing to do with this? She is suspiciously quiet….

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Helena,there was a case in papers few weeks ago about woman who was coersive control vile abuser,she even beat here husband,she had a good job as well,I believe she was sentenced to 11 years.

So I do hope they can do Skanky for that (Coersive Control) and obviously others things
They ought to do it to protect the vast legions of new The Ones that will inevitably form a queue (Yeah, that said with a bucket of irony)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually think it is to do with kids not BH
I really hope the BH brings her down
Does anybody think she will come back for it?

Reactions: 18
Since when have her kids EVER done things like that anyway? They are just dressed up in hideous clothing to market for the skank, wheeled about for grim photo ops or dragged to hair salons, tattoo parlours or tanning salons by Mummy. What sort of a childhood is that eh????

This farce has her written all over it, its blatently obvious from her claw marks that its skank who has dished this lot out as another evil distraction from Her Fate descending this week & sorry but I don't believe a bloody word of any of it nor do I believe that K is the psychotic nutter she is trying to portray him as as theres only ONE of those and its skanky itself. I never realised I could hate anyone more than my ex-husband but she has achieved it :mad:
Its quite telling though that this all emerges yet again once she's hiding away out of the country again - like someone said earlier, she lobs the grenade and vanishes abroad every single time leaving devastation in her path.

Why do the police keep pandering to it when they know what a malicious LIAR the bleeping thing is? Does she have a special hotline to 'Orsham nick for all her call-outs for her tit & lies? :mad:

Well folks this week I shall go to the gun club with OH taking with me some foters of this vile specimen that I'll staple to the target; I shall blast the bleeping old boot to shreds with his AK47, the Skorpion Evo and my favourite, the 44 Magnum Dirty Harry special - then I might feel better. (Before anyone asks, YES they are ALL LEGAL because I live in France, OH has ALL the correct licences, they all live in a myriad of assorted safes under lock and key and they don't come out looking for trouble.)

I am just bloody livid over this so God alone knows how K&M must be feeling having been shafted YET AGAIN by that foetid old hag
You forget that J and B have done those lovely child friendly and appropriate activities, when they are with K and H! Certainly never with their mother. As you say, how she has the NERVE to post that when SHE takes them on a never ending round of hair salons, nail bars and tattoo parlors is beyond me!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the time has come for Kieran to stop with the silly cryptic posts ( that’s her level) and go public. I know he was terribly bullied as a kid and that makes confrontation difficult but he really needs to step up now.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
They ought to do it to protect the vast legions of new The Ones that will inevitably form a queue (Yeah, that said with a bucket of irony)
The only thing that will protect new “ the ones” is if their mothers are able to cling film them at 18, put them in storage and release them at 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kippers claims are becoming more and more outlandish ... 2 things with this... firstly its a sign of her getting desperate because she is not getting the result she wants, secondly people will soon start to question the ridiculous suggestions ... leave her to it and give her enough rope ... after years of my having to defend myself the lies got so huge that people finally saw through them. I will also say this, whatever anyone's opinion of DY, KIPPER is the reason he has no contact with Harvey, i believe that he tried initially but in the end sent money and just removed himself so the toxic bint couldn't continue to abuse him ... her complaints that only his legal team or intermediaries contact her to ask how Harvey is speak volumes ... along with the fact DY publically refused to allow PA to adopt Harvey which would have resolved him of any financial or other obligation if he really didn't want anything to do with his son
My life was destroyed by the narc who targeted me, they won't let go, you can't stop it, people believe them and you spend your life defending yourself over lie after lie. My ex partner felt sorry for her 'you should try harder to be friends' ... he had no idea how many years the lies had gone on for, that I had tried EVERYTHING ... my friend had seen me in tears, read the threatening emails and texts for months before she met this person ... she said 'if I didn't know you and hadn't seen all that stuff I wouldn't believe it of her... she plays a good part' that is KIPPER. God help Carol because his turn will come
Here's the thing though, I don't think she will ever turn on Cole, because he has more than enough dirt on her too. It will be like the Boyson situation, he will just need to threaten to release what he has and she will back off. Sadly it means she will just continue to focus on KH forever, as he is the only one she gets away with it on. PA clearly has the means to stop her attacking him, AR took her to court and won, so all the focus will be on poor old KH, until hopefully one day he is able to fight back. I think KH falls into the 'nice but dim' category, which means that someone like KP can walk all over him.

Reactions: 32
Get some ice cream flung too with it and I'm in 😋
---
Weird, both of these things KP has accused Kieran of. Makes me wonder if someone was having a google about what crimes get people sent to prison and which don't.

View attachment 2088237
Are we to assume that Kier Starmer is going to represent the skank in Court on all the oncoming occasions then? :ROFLMAO:
Jeez that really will sink his aspirations to be PM :poop:
---
I think you’re right too. KFP and KH will have been given the same advice, to log anything concerning or breaches to child contact and to adhere to the child arrangement order in place. SS seem to prioritise cases where there is evidence of actual harm, anything below this threshold is left to the family court - which operate under a veil of secrecy. I do not understand why the children not attending school regularly is does not appear to have triggered a separate referral to SS, unless it has and is in process, a very lengthy process which KFP with her driving ban and not being allowed to the children’s school premises will be mitigating factors, along with numerous holidays to further delay and frustrate this process. I feel really bad for V, who is at secondary school, and is most likely very aware of the gossip surrounding his Mum and de facto stepdad. This will be affecting him negatively too. If I was MP, I’d have left KH behind for mine and my children’s sanity, even if I loved him and was sure he was innocent. I couldn’t live with the pressure.
Sadly Kieron came with not just a couple of suitcases of baggage - he got Ivana Trump and Imelda Marcos' baggage, all due to the skanky slutbag who cannot let go of the FACT he'd had enough of her shite finally.

• Haha
Judging from Kieran’s face he doesn’t seem too bothered by his time in the police station. He looks quite jovial in those pictures, I wonder if the Skank has helped Kieran’s cause with this latest stunt? 🤔 If it is Skank or one of her minions making the allegations, it may help Kieran and the police with his harassment claims? There is a possibility it’s not the Skank who is behind this, but from past behaviour I’d say on the balance of probabilities it’s more likely her (or one of her flying monkeys acting on her behalf and at her instigation). It’s not like making wild or false claims/allegations are out of character for her.
Be great if it backfires on her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Since when have her kids EVER done things like that anyway? They are just dressed up in hideous clothing to market for the skank, wheeled about for grim photo ops or dragged to hair salons, tattoo parlours or tanning salons by Mummy. What sort of a childhood is that eh????

This farce has her written all over it, its blatently obvious from her claw marks that its skank who has dished this lot out as another evil distraction from Her Fate descending this week & sorry but I don't believe a bloody word of any of it nor do I believe that K is the psychotic nutter she is trying to portray him as as theres only ONE of those and its skanky itself. I never realised I could hate anyone more than my ex-husband but she has achieved it :mad:
Its quite telling though that this all emerges yet again once she's hiding away out of the country again - like someone said earlier, she lobs the grenade and vanishes abroad every single time leaving devastation in her path.

Why do the police keep pandering to it when they know what a malicious LIAR the bleeping thing is? Does she have a special hotline to 'Orsham nick for all her call-outs for her tit & lies? :mad:

Well folks this week I shall go to the gun club with OH taking with me some foters of this vile specimen that I'll staple to the target; I shall blast the bleeping old boot to shreds with his AK47, the Skorpion Evo and my favourite, the 44 Magnum Dirty Harry special - then I might feel better. (Before anyone asks, YES they are ALL LEGAL because I live in France, OH has ALL the correct licences, they all live in a myriad of assorted safes under lock and key and they don't come out looking for trouble.)

I am just bloody livid over this so God alone knows how K&M must be feeling having been shafted YET AGAIN by that foetid old hag
You go, @Rita Chevrolet! It’s going to be interesting to see when she will be coming home because, if she had anything to do with this, I’m sure the police will not be impressed…..unless she thinks she is teflon because of the police voicenotes being actioned this week?

I love the Krusties, over there years I’ve met some fantastic people, feel like I know them, Good hearted, some dearly departed, and some people come on here and post, Try to give both sides, Sort of see Skanky’s side, and they get upset when people criticise., and you get sarcastic comments like “flying monkeys” , nobody’s allowed to have an opinion, Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, But read the Wiki , and thread titles for gods sake , the clues in the names, say what you like, But come on here supporting Skanky, or excusing her behaviour , you have to expect some stick
Couldn't put it better myself, well said :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree with Joanna Surrey I think Kieran should stop with the cryptic messages I mean cryptic, what you think it means and what it really means, can be totally different. Often you think you’re being clever only to be found out you’re an idiot!

As has been said before how utterly unsurprising this story appeared before another court date. Ms Price is nothing but predictable. If they I mean Katie and Carl appear on the revamped Mr and Mrs I bet they wouldn’t get any questions right. Can they both not just stroll off into the sunset with their consolation prize of a carriage clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah its a MAJOR Throwback alright; Skank looks nothing like that any more - those days are LONG GONE sunshine :p
Major Throwup more like.

Can any of our clever Tattlers see what Kieran is holding in that plastic bag when he was released from assisting Police with their enquiries?? I'm just wondering what's in it, and if this is the supposed 'gun' he's been seen with?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My friend grew up in Patcham a few roads away from the Price family. She’s 49 so a bit older but remembers her as being an absolutely horrible girl. Always causing trouble and says that some of the girls her age were really terrified of her, literally afraid to go out, as she was such a terrible bitchy, nasty bully. AFP wouldn’t believe a word against her and any parents going round to complain were given a really hard time. An absolute family from hell, total trailer trash. When she started modelling my friend said everybody was gobsmacked as she was known for being dirty, smelly and unkempt.
Just as we all expected. A total scumbag bred from a pit-viper.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.