Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just thought back to the end of last month. KP started posting stuff about 'narcs' aimed at Kieran. With the timing being before Easter I theorised maybe he had won a small court victory such as her not being able to take the kids away for so long.
She also posted something about 'ex partners making you look bad to others'.....which made me also think it was court-related.
So maybe something bigger was going against her weeks ago, hence the desperate escalation to the gun accusation?
---

I would be sorely tempted too, I only think he doesn't because of the kids.
All those holding dirt should fling it all at the same time. Take the witch down once & for all. She wouldn't know who to hit back at first.

Surely even the most stupid of her 'fans' can see she is behind this latest attempt to get Kieran into trouble?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In every picture Bunny looks pale, sad and dead behind the eyes 😔 the one where she’s standing away from everyone while her egg donor grabs a selfie with a ’fan’ is heartbreaking
Still think it’s a fake holiday, and just a walk around arrivals.
---
There is a hearing on Friday regarding messages in a Whatsapp group sent by serving officers of the Met, apparently they were being cruel about Harvey. Funnily enough Skank says she’s attending it 🙄🙄
Bet she wouldn,t mind a WhatsApp group set up by them saying how fit she is and who wants to have her ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
---

Bet she wouldn,t mind a WhatsApp group set up by them saying how fit she is and who wants to have her ?
She'd be joining in if there was a WA group slagging Keiran off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope someone is there to capture her face when she it all comes crashing down around her. I’d like to point out that this is the most spiteful I ever get and it’s only ever related to Skanky, as it sometimes makes me feel a little dirty inside😖.
im hoping 7pm deplop was cancelled last minute, because the police turned up and hauled her fat arse to jail ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just running a tidy up of my Ipad photo gallery, used to be filled with the family and 100s of pics of my daughter, just seen the state of my groups now, bloody Skank and her crew ruining my photo library can be added to her crimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

State of it, expect @Pom Bear if you’re using a IPad you have one the equal of this horror-show 😁

View attachment 2090891
Looool not got that luckily as got a Kindle fire, you've gave me an idea for a pic though 😀❤❤🥰🤗😘💖 xx..

Resizer_16811640803001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Speculation time... Skanks been on one since it got back from Thailand but this week it's escalated it's attacks on Kieran so my thinking is.
1, because plods dropped its harassment allegations against Kieran the focus now turns to kierans allegations against skank, so skank could be getting dragged in for questioning regarding potentially harassment, breach of restraining order, malicious communication, making false allegations, wasting police time to name the obvious charges she could face.
2, SS have completed their own investigations regarding J&B and are about to either take the kids or give Kieran 50/50 custody.
Now skank knowing this or has been tipped off has made up these allegations of firearms and child neglect knowing plod will arrest Kieran and while the new allegations are investigated the kids won't be taken from her. It also means plod will hold off any charges as this will relate back to her allegations against Kieran so further prolonging her been dragged in and charged.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
---

now Ming, thats not likely is it ? my dog is blind but his sense of smell is brilliant, so any blind men out their would give her rotting carcess a miss, because they would smell her 100 miles off;)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must just add this is relates to J and B (and possibly the others even though they are of an age where this should not matter) and not the bankruptcy. That's @DC16's absolute specialty of which she is bloody brilliant.
Best news.... Crossing everything 🤞🏻

Thanks Brah and also DC for all your financial updates 😘❣😘❣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
im hoping 7pm deplop was cancelled last minute, because the police turned up and hauled her fat arse to jail ;)
It did drop, but I can’t remember if you can schedule listings on Depop, if so the listings could have been done at anytime by anyone, it’s not an app I use often, probably because I’m too busy buying shoes elsewhere 🤭🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wtf is that ? he looks like one of the chuckle brothers......one that went to turkey, for some turkey teef 😂
To be fair flower he does seem to have “The Chin” I’ve noticed “the chins” are a common feature in Skanky’s victims.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speculation time... Skanks been on one since it got back from Thailand but this week it's escalated it's attacks on Kieran so my thinking is.
1, because plods dropped its harassment allegations against Kieran the focus now turns to kierans allegations against skank, so skank could be getting dragged in for questioning regarding potentially harassment, breach of restraining order, malicious communication, making false allegations, wasting police time to name the obvious charges she could face.
2, SS have completed their own investigations regarding J&B and are about to either take the kids or give Kieran 50/50 custody.
Now skank knowing this or has been tipped off has made up these allegations of firearms and child neglect knowing plod will arrest Kieran and while the new allegations are investigated the kids won't be taken from her. It also means plod will hold off any charges as this will relate back to her allegations against Kieran so further prolonging her been dragged in and charged.
Just to be "that person", Kieran currently (still) has shared parental rights (50-50 custody) with KP. She's just refusing to let them go home and brainwashing them.

I hope and pray you're right on 1. Stan 🙏🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just to be "that person", Kieran currently (still) has shared parental rights (50-50 custody) with KP. She's just refusing to let them go home and brainwashing them.

I hope and pray you're right on 1. Stan 🙏🤞
I know Kieran has a 50/50 Angelic.. but i'm hoping SS and a judge have finally pulled their fingers out and there's a court order in place 50/50 access comply or face arrest. We can only hope some wheels have been turning on the kids front. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.