Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to be "that person", Kieran currently (still) has shared parental rights (50-50 custody) with KP. She's just refusing to let them go home and brainwashing them.

I hope and pray you're right on 1. Stan 🙏🤞
But just to clarify KP does have a Child Arrangement Order in place which says the children are to live with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But just to clarify KP does have a Child Arrangement Order in place which says the children are to live with her.
Well, if such agreement exists, whoever wrote that order needs to be thrown off a cliff because they're a bleeping fud. And, if they have kids they should have then yeeted off them for such terrible and dangerous judgement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know Kieran has a 50/50 Angelic.. but i'm hoping SS and a judge have finally pulled their fingers out and there's a court order in place 50/50 access comply or face arrest. We can only hope some wheels have been turning on the kids front. 😘
so do i stan but im waiting for the "im sick of saying we dont know SS are involved"
but that wont happen here

imo they are and hope an end is near its all getting a bit petty and nasty

Reactions: 13
She would not have been able to take J & B abroad for 28 days without their father’s permission unless she had one.
well tbf that doesn’t count for nothing where skankys concerned that’s like saying she wasn’t high on drugs when she crashed the car, she wouldn’t be able to drive if she took drugs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
She would not have been able to take J & B abroad for 28 days without their father’s permission unless she had one.
perhaps she took them without one,shes not one for rules is she,shes special,they dont apply to her ( she thinks) she could have taken the kids abroad and brought them back after 28 days regardless, maybe thats what is going to go against her regarding the kiddies VERY soon ✌

Reactions: 31
My brother in law's ex used to ignore every court order and take the kids abroad whenever she wanted. It was very clearly written that she needed his permission and had to tell him 2 weeks before going anywhere. She told him that the judge could eff off and it was up to her.
This was only a few years ago. If he tried to report her, she'd put another false accusation against him which then had to be investigated before he could take the next step. Sound familiar?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
kierons G F M is doing really well, so nice of skanky to help out by her recent actions, this week looks really promising now. 😂 😂 ;) ✌ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.