Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perhaps she took them without one,shes not one for rules is she,shes special,they dont apply to her ( she thinks) she could have taken the kids abroad and brought them back after 28 days regardless, maybe thats what is going to go against her regarding the kiddies VERY soon ✌
Look maybe. It’s not a case of me wanting it to be true. But if she didn’t have a CAO I would have expected her to be arrested on her return or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She would not have been able to take J & B abroad for 28 days without their father’s permission unless she had one.
She wasn’t supposed to be abroad for 28 days, she extended her stay while away. You also don’t know that she initially had permission either from your comment. So there seems to be a rather big assumption there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I see I’ve made myself very popular 🤦‍♀️😂. Sorry guys I was just looking for clarity as this is what I have been told. I’m sure someone will know.
---
She wasn’t supposed to be abroad for 28 days, she extended her stay while away. You also don’t know that she initially had permission either from your comment. So there seems to be a rather big assumption there.
It was confirmed on here I believe that KH hadn’t given permission.
But she go abroad for 28 days.

Reactions: 15
Well I see I’ve made myself very popular 🤦‍♀️😂. Sorry guys I was just looking for clarity as this is what I have been told. I’m sure someone will know.
---

No a Court Order has never been confirmed. What has been confirmed is that Skanky refused to give the children back after her access, because there isn’t a court order for the children’s residency status she was able to keep them. Kieran can’t just go barging in to get them back, he does have to go through the courts for an order to be made. Hope that clears things up. Don’t worry Skankyland can get very confusing as she picks and chooses which laws are applicable to her at any given moment. Sorry if I was a bit off with you, but I wasn’t sure if you were a flying monkey and I was being cautious 😉 x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I,d think rules have changed by now but when I got divorced as my ex had custody I was not allowed to take my son away on holiday out of the country without her permission. Stupidly I complied with this and in years to come a took our kids with my new wife on holiday abroad every year. She convinced our son that he was thought less,of because I never took him abroad, despite her never giving me permission.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
A bit behind and on 🇧🇷 time. I had a dream last night that KSR called a press conference for KH and he sang like a canary - dropped KP on her fat fake arse - the truth about Slapgate, footgate, the drugs, the eggs, the lot. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh lordy.

Now we'll have 26 pages of posts about how KH definitely gave permission, 9 saying he definitely didn't give permission, 27 people have seen the court order, 13 were on the plane with CW, a queue watched her withdraw cash using H's bankcard because someone asked her and she said 'I'm using H's bankcard because I'm a master criminal', 5 are actually KP, 7 pages about people who watched her graffiti her own fence, 3 pages arguing about who has the best sunglass, KP or BYG, and who wore them best (clue: not Sophie).

Assumptions stated as absolute fact.
No good ever comes of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is it to late to do a pasta bake got an attack of the munchies. 🤣
Never Stan!

Okay, so I don’t know if it’s just my subconscious playing through everything that’s happened over the last few weeks, but I had a dream Friday night that Skanky was arrested and the front page of the Scum was a picture of Skanky in that nasty JWhy?Why? outfit in handcuffs at night, the headline was simply “Katie Arrested!”. I’m hoping I’ve suddenly turned into Mystic Meg 🤣🤣. No wonder I’m so cheery!
---
Oh lordy.

Now we'll have 26 pages of posts about how KH definitely gave permission, 9 saying he definitely didn't give permission, 27 people have seen the court order, 13 were on the plane with CW, a queue watched her withdraw cash using H's bankcard because someone asked her and she said 'I'm using H's bankcard because I'm a master criminal', 5 are actually KP, 7 pages about people who watched her graffiti her own fence, 3 pages arguing about who has the best sunglass, KP or BYG, and who wore them best (clue: not Sophie).

Assumptions stated as absolute fact.
No good ever comes of it.
Now now Crow, don’t go being all logical and sensible with us! This is SlankyLand where anything is possible including a Skanky and Plank Boys new travel show and Madam empowering women with her Only Fans page! We’re allowed to get a little carried away surely? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seems her vocab is very limited, constantly calling people disgusting.
#potkettle
Oh Lordy ~ I can't stop my head from imagining a 'pudding' joke, so here goes:
Kipper goes into the kitchen and spots Cole sneakily doing something near the sink.
Kipper; 'What are you doing with that tin of Ambrosia Devon stuff?'
Cole; 'I'm bleeping dis custard...'
---
Katie Price #265
Run Bunny run, daddy's got a gun - also a big paint tin, how disgusting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
---

no worries, i just wondered how you seemed to know something we didnt and wondered how you knew,since nothing had been said on here. skanky extended her holiday, she dont care about rules. i hope she was arrested when she came back for it, it may still happen even. next few days will tell ;)
---
Is it to late to do a pasta bake got an attack of the munchies. 🤣
only if you share ( and it has a toasted cheese topping)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone who shows kindness to Harvey, Katie seems to drive them away. She's only interested when there's money to be made.
She wants to keep Harvey dependent on HER. Despite her claims she would hate it if Dwight had been an involved father as she wouldn't then have been able to trade on the 'devoted single mother' line, or constantly tote H around for interviews and coin. She is using her constant spats with KH to the same end, getting along with him and sharing the kids wouldn't get her any attention, so she has to create this constant drama around him to get her press attention. What a pathetic existence.
---
In every picture Bunny looks pale, sad and dead behind the eyes 😔 the one where she’s standing away from everyone while her egg donor grabs a selfie with a ’fan’ is heartbreaking
She looks a mess too, her hair looks like it hasn't been brushed in a week! Probably hasn't knowing her mother,. The surprising thing though is how skanks hair looks, that must mean she went to the hairdresser before heading home so that she looked good for the paps that she obviously knew she would be there! Usually after a couple of days away she has it scraped up in a messy bun.
---
Still think it’s a fake holiday, and just a walk around arrivals.
---

Bet she wouldn,t mind a WhatsApp group set up by them saying how fit she is and who wants to have her ?
Yes the photos seemed very odd, not like people arriving back from holiday. They only had one suitcase between them ( KP usually takes 3 or 4), no sign of any carry on luggage, just that carrier bag in her hand. B does have a small backpack and J is carrying a laptop and ipad. I suppose she could have taken the rest of it to the car first then gone back in for her pap walk, but she certainly doesn't usually travel so light!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Look maybe. It’s not a case of me wanting it to be true. But if she didn’t have a CAO I would have expected her to be arrested on her return or something.
I’ve just remembered about the kids “residency” status (I can’t remember the official name, but I know some of our Krusties do). Skanky put a post up on IG stating she had had sole custody of Jett and Bunny since 11th (I think) November. However, Kieran’s Agent put out a statement saying something along the lines of “Kieran and Katie have 50/50 access to their children regardless of what Katie believes”. Basically insinuating that the children’s custody arrangement had stayed the same and Skanky was a lying fantasist.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Best news.... Crossing everything 🤞🏻

Thanks Brah and also DC for all your financial updates 😘❣😘❣
We've all been watching this tit show for years and hopefully her downfall has come by her own doing and couldn't happen to a nicer 🤮 person. Bring it on nothing it deserves more. Poetic justice. Karmas a witch 🤣🤣

• Haha
A couple if designer items…
Balenciaga isn't very popular now after their advertising scandal. Max George for Maisie Smith something from there for valentine's and loads of people commented how disappointed they were. You'd think having touched the Skank would make it even less desirable although it looks like someone has sent an offer on the jumper. Wonder how much? Didn't someone say it was about £400 new when she was photographed wearing it?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who does the Primark size 20 pleather jacket belong to on her Depop?!?! That’s got to be Edna’s surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who does the Primark size 20 pleather jacket belong to on her Depop?!?! That’s got to be Edna’s surely!
Omg I was just browsing there earlier and thought the same thing 😂😂 unless it’s hers to fit around the huge bazookas?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.