Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
They ought to do it to protect the vast legions of new The Ones that will inevitably form a queue (Yeah, that said with a bucket of irony)
The only thing that will protect new “ the ones” is if their mothers are able to cling film them at 18, put them in storage and release them at 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is the proof SS do think that? The courts award residency not SS, it can take up to 12 months to sort out in court. KP took the kids and we only have her word she had 'custody' Kieran said it was not true. This has been detailed numerous times.

well im guessing that as KP has them and maybe ss dont seem to be to alarmed
if they were in danger being neglected then im sure they would not continue living there
so yes i would say ss seem to at the moment think they are better there
ive said before i dont like her and think they should be with kieron but are you honestly saying that SS have got it very wrong or ss are not involved

either way none of us truly know what is going on as much as some like to think they know everything going on and message as if they have a hotline
i believe DC and willow have good sources but some seem to think they are KH/KP PA its a gossip site nothing more

its a sham thats for sure

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Minx103

Chatty Member
Social services needs to be involved NOW. Sort this shit show out.

The previous poster is right. Kieron is not blameless. He married her after a weeks of knowing her. His did screw her friends. His Only fans seems sex adjacent. I’m not donating to his gofundme until I know he is clear.
Skank herself said weeks ago that SS were involved. Stuff like this takes months.

Reactions: 14

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Indeed it would, Kieran reported her in December for harassing him, so she should have been interviewed ages ago but.....we've heard nothing. Maybe because Kieran isn't using the police as a weapon, he actually wants to protect himself.
Kerian needs to step up now. She's gone too far and it sadly won't stop IMHO until she is stopped.

This photo is from when she was partying with that Alex Anderson she was sleeping with 🙄 The watch she has on (I’ve never actually seen her with a watch on before, probably can’t tell the time but thought she’d get attention wearing a suspiciously expensive one this time😂).. can anyone confirm if it is an expensive one? I’ve seen one like this before, very expensive I can’t remember the make though. Possibly hublot? Interesting to know how she could afford that price tag, and would be interesting to know where the watch is now (if it is the expensive one I’m thinking of). @DC16 not sure if one to add to your list?

Attachments

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
perhaps she took them without one,shes not one for rules is she,shes special,they dont apply to her ( she thinks) she could have taken the kids abroad and brought them back after 28 days regardless, maybe thats what is going to go against her regarding the kiddies VERY soon ✌
If she a Child Arrangement Order don't you think she would post it on Instagram?

• Heart
well im guessing that as KP has them and maybe ss dont seem to be to alarmed
if they were in danger being neglected then im sure they would not continue living there
so yes i would say ss seem to at the moment think they are better there
ive said before i dont like her and think they should be with kieron but are you honestly saying that SS have got it very wrong or ss are not involved

either way none of us truly know what is going on as much as some like to think they know everything going on and message as if they have a hotline
i believe DC and willow have good sources but some seem to think they are KH/KP PA its a gossip site nothing more

its a sham thats for sure
No, I never said anything like?! I was asking you where it's been confirmed SS 'let her have custody' etc.

• Heart