Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BilboHolmes

Seen that Nathan cretin putting the boot into KH on one of the red tops on FB, alluding to know so much about him!
It may have been said upthread but I haven't reached that and I'm super busy so can't read for long- one of our posters has alluded to knowing things about Kieron that isn't out there yet. Is it this Nathan guy? On here, stirring up stuff.

Reactions: 11

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Lolly,I can’t read it,too small for me mince’s.What does it say please?
Something about "He's not the one getting arrested on false allegations..............................."
---
Danny B
He sits on TikTok crying about he had turkey teeth done and they fell out when he got home, I think he begged for someone to fix them last I saw

He’s very much an advocate for being sober and drug free these days so not sure he can keep that up if he did get involved with her
Well he's eyeing up the wrong sort in skank then! What a twat!!

• Haha
@lovesthegossipmx

''He will be on PIP both mobility and care at higher rate
Some people are still on income based ESA and will be for a few years as the transition to UC is slow
Harvey will be entitled to UC and its not wholey based on NI of course there is Income Based
UC replaced many income based benefits Income Support/ESA/CTC all income based
i have no idea how you think UC is all NI based it is Income based which harvey would be entitled to

harvey will be entitled to alot of benefit and the guessing is not helpful'''

Yes he would be on PIP mobility and care - which is £150 a week higher rate as I said, I never said UC is NI based, ESA is. So 'if' a big IF he was getting ESA only the NI part of that remains now as it's replaced by UC, he won't be getting that part of ESA....because he's never worked.

I agree guessing about his benefits is not helpful. I was trying to show he probably isn't getting loads ...people saying that is also guessing isn't it?. The person who said KP was using his card pretty much confirmed they were guessing too about how much he gets.

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Interesting wording by the Daily Mirror. Subtle, but not stating KH’s cheating as fact!
View attachment 2087792

If anyone is doubting who’s made these latest allegations Pricey’s IG post was her way of taking ownership.

I hope the Police are now cataloguing every allegation she makes against him and it can help him get a restraining order because this level of harassment is unacceptable and criminal. She won’t ever let the man live in peace, because it eats her up inside to see anyone who’s left her happy. Kieran wanted nothing from her, just shared access to his children. That’s how done he was with Katie, he walked away from everything but his kids, that’s a complete rejection of her, and now he’s with a woman that she sees as inferior to her in every way, obviously not true but by Skanky’s warped metrics, and to top it all off not only is he happy with this “lesser” woman so are her children! Adding insult to injury, until she is hit with a restra
Hope you don’t mind me asking, your username isn’t a postcode is it? If so, hey neighbour 😉
And I think it was deliberate that SB was a few steps ahead of her and the kids, with just his own luggage, to make people wonder if they had split up AGAIN!
🤞☝ I'm no expert, but it looked like a very poor photoshopped image of him.

Reactions: 10

plinky2

VIP Member
I honestly think the best way for Kieran to live a happy life will require enormous self restraint and discipline, as he need to shut the door totally on the whole unhappy chapter. This would mean, not capitalising on his notoriety, cease posting pics of the kids, his home, Michelle praise on social media. Quit OF as this will cut off KFP supply. The least she knows about his ‘new’ life, the less she can do to cause damage to it. As alluded to, I was provided funded representation from the national centre for domestic violence, who the police provided contact details for. I honestly can’t recall if it was means tested, but I was represented from the moment I first made the phone call. They were very strict, in that they said if I responded to or initiated any contact they would not longer represent me. I would like to think if it proven that Kieran is being harassed by KFP, that he would be able to obtain state funded representation.
Agree. He has to stop retaliating
---
I don’t think SS are involved this is a civil custody matter now, which is why it’s slow because it’s going through court

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Kipper isn't hiding ... no one is interested in her life or her whereabouts anymore ... the paps don't follow her ... the only tlme its actual pap pics is when she is walking into court or accidentally pictured looking hammered on a night out outside a known zleb venue... the rest of the time the pics are staged and sold via backgrid. She could walk top less down the highstreet and the only un planned pics would be taken by the odd passerby
---

Calling KH hubby .... ?
that will trigger skanky, just like a gun 😂

• Haha

Fannybygaslight

The papers are now saying Keiran has NOT been charged with anything. The media are leadingvtge headline with 'child neglect' rather than the gun business ... so, this is my take on the situation .... Kipper made the claims to the police either herself or via a flying monkey and triggered the whole thing ... it has probably also been suggested that KH was responsible for the graffiti on the fence ... Kipper and or her monkeys are making sure that the child neglect bit is emphasised in the media reports because the gun thing won't stick and the unsafe parent narrative is really what she is going for.
Just like the other arrests no charges will be made because its a campaign of harassment by Kipper.
Why is Kipper doing this? She wants sole custody of J&B as revenge for her losing custody all that time (she blames KH), she wants to split KH and MP up because she blames them for the problems with Carol since #slapgate, he wasn't allowed near the kids for a long time due to #slapgate so she made stuff up about MP to try and get her blocked from being near the kids ... after repeating stories a few times Kipper really does believes her own lies, she is pathological in that way so at this stage she really does.believe that KH & MP are a danger to the children and will do anything to keep them away from J & B. She probably thinks that a charge of child neglect will mean MP will have to move out because V & A can't be around KH. The Gun thing has been thrown in for dramatic effect ... the fence graffiti is part of the lie.
Kipper will be claiming that she has taken the kids away again and can't let them.out of her sight 'because we are all so scared of KH' ... she may well believe this now. I also thinknthis behaviour is a way to keep Carol with her 'damsel in distress, Knight in shining armour'.
For me the Kipper & Carol situation is becoming a 'follie a deux' where 2 people become isolated and so lost in lies that they have no idea what the truth is anymore (Megan and Harry are like this).
I have been the victim of a diagnosed narcissist... a female family member ... I suffered a prolonged attack for years and years, lie after lie, constantly having to defend myself about things that I had never done or said, it destroyed me emotionally, destroyed relationships with family friends and partners who got sucked in by this person ... eventually people started to see holes in their stories about me ... when questioned the lies got even bigger to a point where they were completely ridiculous and that's when the penny properly dropped with my family. The only way to deal with this sort of narc is to cut ties completely, you have to vanish, play dead. I have had no contact with this person for 10 years now, only 1 family member has any contact with them and I am never ever mentioned ... after I vanished they turned on someone else and confirmed everything which is why they are isolated now.
No one is perfect, I don't think KH or MP are, but, I also believe that they are victims of a viscious campaign of harassment by Kipper. I hope that she is eventually caught and charged because things are really escalating and I am VERY concerned for the children I her care.
I also think that TV companies will know her of old and that she does things like this ... that things are escalating ... and it will put them off working with her.
\Who is Carol?

• Haha

Lilylate

VIP Member
If your are a Krusty and you think you need a break,
and Skanky drives you mad,
Don’t forget we will always be your mate,
So take a breath and cool down forget about the strife,
This is a bit off fun it should not affect your life,
Don’t forget if Skanky winds you up and your piss is boiling hot,
Come back here dolly always has a pot,
So what we are saying if you need a break,
Days or months or years,
You will always be a Krusty and should really have no fears,
We will not forget you, we will make that evil bitch pay
and even if we don’t meet for ten years it would be like yesterday,
So you may think peekos rambling what is he trying to say?
once a Krusty always a Krusty, this is the way ❤
Love the Mando reference! 😃