Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stormyweather22

Yes, I find it a tad confusing. Maybe it was because she was out of the country so he couldn't possibly shoot her from the UK. :LOL::unsure:.......I don't know what to think really.
It’s a quote from a ‘source’ saying the police were acting on claims made a week ago. Not a statement from the police though. Like everything who knows.

Reactions: 12

Lunagooner

VIP Member
One thing I’ve noticed it didn’t get a lead spot on the Daily Mail page last night, was just on the sidebar of shame. I’ve just checked now and it’s dropped to 24th story down on the sidebar….they aren’t really pushing it on the Fail which says something to me, do they really think this is not that notable a story, they can see there’s much substance to it ? Kinda a good sign.
I got a yellow 'breaking news' banner on my laptop about it yesterday

• Wow
God only knows - I was starting to think he might have turned into a decent human and would help bring her down - but no - I think he’s an infantile twat that loves to play games.
he is playing silly games that are obvious i expect he got KP ok before he posted

Well, I had a go, rotated, sharpened etc, the writing is illegible, there appears to be a drawing of an animal on the paper, a rabbit/fox. It's very hard to tell what is in the bag.
View attachment 2089307
Also, a negative, which doesn't help much. :(
View attachment 2089310
I've just tried googling a variety of gun club documents + rabbit + fox. There's nothing the same but there are a few similar things that have an image of a rabbit with a target on. Could it be something like that?

• Wow

stormyweather22

I have no idea, someone threatened to use a weapon against me for doing my job and I have no idea what’s happening and I don’t get to read about it in the DM either. I get angry threats sometimes but this one was really chilling. I think the police are over worked and understaffed and if someone reports something it depends on how it’s worded in the report perhaps, my victim support officer kind of seemed to deem it to be a low threat but it doesn’t feel like that when it’s happening to you. No one knows which child this relates to or whether it’s a historical crime or an active threat. Reporting ‘I’ve seen a man with a gun and a child right now’ to 999 is different to reporting online ‘a man with a child owns a gun and has talked about using it’ because 101/online is not triaged the same way as 999 calls and will take longer
Thank you for your posts tonight. I’m a rather boring factual person so it’s been very interesting to read

plinky2

VIP Member
who were the men in the car that picked her up ? when she was slagging of kieron , poor bunnys face,she just looked resigned and looked down. i dont think they came off a plane,she was just posing, who carries a pharmacy bag around with them ? back to posing around bins next week then....if shes not in jail ! 😂
Harvey takes a lot of medication plus also she’s likely had some kind of procedure done. She seems to be on some kind of pills frequently. It looked like a taxi and CW was already in it?

Courts will take a dim view on parental alienation
And it’s so obvious that’s what she is doing

Before living with her again Jeff was in school full time and was seemingly doing well
So why is he now out of school and having all these problems

The police reports against KH paint her in a bad light too
It’s all about revenge
---
And I dont believe for 1 min he threatened to shoot her ect
Hope you don’t mind me asking, your username isn’t a postcode is it? If so, hey neighbour 😉

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
On the kh thread someone said about them posting on Easter. My opinion why fucking not!! Show that no nips tits that what she is doing is not affecting them or their relationship and her plan didn't work
Because it’s my opinion. And it doesn’t benefit the kids at all, they can’t see the Insta photos so it’s for everyone else’s benefit to put their photos out for Easter showing happy families when clearly it’s not. public opinion and PR seems to be important all at the wrong times, and in the wrong way. I’m allowed to question it.

Reactions: 11