Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Since when have her kids EVER done things like that anyway? They are just dressed up in hideous clothing to market for the skank, wheeled about for grim photo ops or dragged to hair salons, tattoo parlours or tanning salons by Mummy. What sort of a childhood is that eh????

This farce has her written all over it, its blatently obvious from her claw marks that its skank who has dished this lot out as another evil distraction from Her Fate descending this week & sorry but I don't believe a bloody work of any of it nor do I believe that K is the psychotic nutter she is trying to portray him as as theres only ONE of those and its skanky itself. I never realised I could hate anyone more than my ex-husband but she has achieved it :mad:
Its quite telling though that this all emerges yet again once she's hiding away out of the country again - like someone said earlier, she lobs the grenade and vanishes abroad every single time leaving devastation in her path.

Why do the police keep pandering to it when they know what a malicious LIAR the fucking thing is? Does she have a special hotline to 'Orsham nick for all her call-outs for her shit & lies? :mad:

Well folks this week I shall go to the gun club with OH taking with me some foters of this vile specimen that I'll staple to the target; I shall blast the fucking old boot to shreds with his AK47, the Skorpion Evo and my favourite, the 44 Magnum Dirty Harry special - then I might feel better. (Before anyone asks, YES they are ALL LEGAL because I live in France, OH has ALL the correct licences, they all live in a myriad of assorted safes under lock and key and they don't come out looking for trouble.)

I am just bloody livid over this so God alone knows how K&M must be feeling having been shafted YET AGAIN by that foetid old hag
Rita,yes you take that ‘Dirty Harry shooter’with you and obliterate the vile cunts pic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Still think it’s a fake holiday, and just a walk around arrivals.
---

Bet she wouldn,t mind a WhatsApp group set up by them saying how fit she is and who wants to have her ?
now Ming, thats not likely is it ? my dog is blind but his sense of smell is brilliant, so any blind men out their would give her rotting carcess a miss, because they would smell her 100 miles off;)😂

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Well I see I’ve made myself very popular 🤦‍♀️😂. Sorry guys I was just looking for clarity as this is what I have been told. I’m sure someone will know.
---

It was confirmed on here I believe that KH hadn’t given permission.
But she go abroad for 28 days.
no worries, i just wondered how you seemed to know something we didnt and wondered how you knew,since nothing had been said on here. skanky extended her holiday, she dont care about rules. i hope she was arrested when she came back for it, it may still happen even. next few days will tell ;)
---
Is it to late to do a pasta bake got an attack of the munchies. 🤣
only if you share ( and it has a toasted cheese topping)

• Haha

Salyara

Who does the Primark size 20 pleather jacket belong to on her Depop?!?! That’s got to be Edna’s surely!
Sounds more like A Lozza item, she's attached to her plether.
Edna better get in there quick to go with the fake leather trousers she got yesterday from Vinted

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
It's quite possible, she didn't seem to have any luggage with her. SB only had one case he was wheeling, she was wearing the same outfit she had posted in earlier in the week, as was H.
Been busy, I haven’t seen the pics, did it look like it’s had a wash yet?

• Haha

Lunagooner

VIP Member
im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
yeah farmers/vets etc all have a valid reason but others 😮
My Hubby has 2 air rifles for vermin, a few people in my village have shotgun a licence, the noise from the clay pigeon shooting today was awful it used to be even worse, men from Belgium used to come over and shoot all the live pigeons as sport. ps i absolutely despise KFP especially today

• Heart
  • Haha
i
Skank herself said weeks ago that SS were involved. Stuff like this takes months.

i dont understand how with all the not going to school/long holidays/keeping kids from visatation to their dad etc etc SS seem to think KP is the better parent to care for the kids at the moment

none of this makes sense
i dont think Kieron is guilty of harming the kids i do think he is the better parent,michelle im not so sure i just get a vibe but imo the only thing i think KH is guilty of is being to passive and a bit of a door mat i wish he would find his inner anger but maybe he is slowly looking at the recent IG posts

Reactions: 16
I quite agree. And obviously KH will have told her his side. I was simply pointing out that the police hadn’t sat on it and done nothing for a week. And maybe it was only just reported.
You can't say that for certain though either can you. the rep is recounting what happened from their side but It's supported by the fact Kieran has been seen grinning after talking to the police wouldn't you say?
---
I had a look, couldn't find anything, it looks more like a pencil drawing?
I don't think that's a drawing, it's the shape of the plastic bag over the paper form. I wish I'd saved that picture, can't find it now!

....found it - If this is the picture, then it's a plastic bag and the yellow thing is a tie at the top of the bag. He probably had to put something of his in the bag and the paper is something to do with his release?

bag.png

Last edited:

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Feeling quite sad and angry seeing the arrogance of her just now with the kids, see my post above 😞 but your post made me laugh out loud, I’ll never not find his gormless face here funny, knowing she just dissed him live on TV, and he’s sat there looking a complete grinning simpleton, he’s so pathetic, also good to see him back to his errand-boy duties at the airport 👍🏾

Look at him, no filter, he’s got his normal ugly face on ….Twat 😁

View attachment 2089004
Has it just threw an old jumpers of hers on bunny ffs

• Angry
  • Wow

Lunagooner

VIP Member
You don't need a licence for an air rifle. My Hubby threatens to use his all the time he fires it towards not at jackdaws trying to nest in our chimney and squirrels eating our wild bird food.

littleladyv

Danny B
He sits on TikTok crying about he had turkey teeth done and they fell out when he got home, I think he begged for someone to fix them last I saw

He’s very much an advocate for being sober and drug free these days so not sure he can keep that up if he did get involved with her

• Haha