Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
I’m going to respectfully disagree Plinky2. He is allowed to express himself on his social media, he is not to blame for any of Skanky’s behaviour including her responses to his social media. She is deliberately seeking out both his and Michelle’s social media, she is the one who has behaved despicably throughout. A person is allowed a right of reply when such serious accusations are being hurled at them, it’s his name that is being slandered/libelled, his reputation that is being dragged through the mud and across the tabloids by Skanky. Why shouldn’t he defend his reputation and proclaim his innocence? After all he has to be able to go out in public, if he said nothing it would be interpreted as he is guilty and has something to hide. The truth is irrelevant when you have someone screaming accusations loudly and frequently enough, which is what the Skank has spent the last few years doing.
Retaliation will not help in front of a judge

Reactions: 8

stormyweather22

Just to be "that person", Kieran currently (still) has shared parental rights (50-50 custody) with KP. She's just refusing to let them go home and brainwashing them.

I hope and pray you're right on 1. Stan 🙏🤞
But just to clarify KP does have a Child Arrangement Order in place which says the children are to live with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Social services needs to be involved NOW. Sort this shit show out.

The previous poster is right. Kieron is not blameless. He married her after a weeks of knowing her. His did screw her friends. His Only fans seems sex adjacent. I’m not donating to his gofundme until I know he is clear.

Reactions: 6
No, I never said anything like?! I was asking you where it's been confirmed SS 'let her have custody' etc.
my limited knowledge no its not confirmed but im not on here all the time so dont read all the messages and there is lots of gossip that has not been confirmed though some is treated as true/accurate
but my guess is they are in some capacity
and if they are not then they should be

actually you have made me think maybe they are not and this is why she is doing what she like with no accountability like keeping jet of school (yes the education authority would be involved thats a given but she wont be bothered by that) though if nothing happens SS would maybe called on

But with the police being called on more than one occasion SS would deffo make contact with her and every time the police are involved regarding violence and drugs that i do know

anyway SS im sure have made contact how much involvment none of us know but they bloody should

stormyweather22

perhaps she took them without one,shes not one for rules is she,shes special,they dont apply to her ( she thinks) she could have taken the kids abroad and brought them back after 28 days regardless, maybe thats what is going to go against her regarding the kiddies VERY soon ✌
Look maybe. It’s not a case of me wanting it to be true. But if she didn’t have a CAO I would have expected her to be arrested on her return or something.

• Haha

stormyweather22

Yes but from the context I'd say that source was Kieran's rep. I would guess they would know what sparked the accusation and when.
I quite agree. And obviously KH will have told her his side. I was simply pointing out that the police hadn’t sat on it and done nothing for a week. And maybe it was only just reported.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the video from the airport where she openly brands him disgusting in front of the kids. Absolutely vile. After everything she has done over the years I don’t recall seeing any of their fathers calling her in front of the kids - she is just awful. He’s their father at the end of the day and her talking like this on camera will be nothing compared to what she is saying about him behind closed doors. I don’t understand how she thinks he’s just going to disappear from their lives because of what she says! Even Kim kardashian had the sense to tell papa that they weren’t to ask her any questions about their dad in front of the kids - why can’t KP have the same level of sense?!

I think I’d have to watch KH with my own eyes commuting any of the crimes she’s accusing him of because I do not believe a word she says!
Where are you watching this please ?

Funny, she can go on all these holidays but can’t fork out money for private counselling for Jett as we all know CAMHS always have waiting lists. Such a great mother she is! However, with her sense of entitlement, she wants the free service so Jett can just wait! 🤬
While she visits the priory as she needed an out for her behaviour pretty damned quick
---
You don't need a licence for an air rifle. My Hubby threatens to use his all the time he fires it towards not at jackdaws trying to nest in our chimney and squirrels eating our wild bird food.
You do need paper work for some if they are higher velocity
---
You don't need a licence for an air rifle. My Hubby threatens to use his all the time he fires it towards not at jackdaws trying to nest in our chimney and squirrels eating our wild bird food.
You do need paper work for some if they are higher velocity

Reactions: 5

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
I've just tried googling a variety of gun club documents + rabbit + fox. There's nothing the same but there are a few similar things that have an image of a rabbit with a target on. Could it be something like that?
I had a look, couldn't find anything, it looks more like a pencil drawing?

Reactions: 5

Dipstick

****LONG POST ALERT ****

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE LEGAL SIDE/CHILDREN'S SERVICES

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "fuck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.
Something about this post doesn't sit right with me. In what circumstances would a barrister speak to the children to obtain their wishes and feelings, and also themselves appoint or select the CAFCASS guardian? That's just not how the process works at all.

Children's wishes and feelings are obtained by social workers and Guardians, not barristers. Guardians are appointed by the CAFCASS manager who allocates the cases to the Guardians. They're not allocated or selected by barristers. Its the Guardian that chooses their own solicitor, who then chooses the barrister, not the other way round. This is a confused depiction of roles.

Reactions: 4
How. Many. Times. You're being willfully ignorant by this point. It's not up to SS. It's up to a judge which can take upto a year. And that's the last time I'm going to engage, because it's like banging my head against a brick wall. Not to mention the other people that have explained it over and over ad infinitum.

so you know 100% that it is going through the family courts then do you
do you work for KH solicitor?

Reactions: 3