Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crunkycarrot

How he's still managing to smile, good on him! I said he'd be released without charge. This is all her doing, when oh when will it get what it deserves
Smirks though? That is a bit of a dig right?, or am I reading into the scum journos to much! 😂

Reactions: 16
It's just odd as they seemed to be "Team Kieran & Michelle" in all previous posts and they did seem to be in the loop with info so the latest post surprised me. I guess time will tell. Pity none of us are patient enough to wait, though. 😂
Yes, I felt the same. People may seem to have genuine knowledge but they could still try and steer the narrative into 'kipper the victim' territory.

Rosequeen

It’s not exactly the same, but in comparison but I reported a crime using an active crime reference number 2 weeks ago, someone else had already reported the same person for a crime (and passed the CRN directly to me, it’s work related involving me) and it’s fairly serious. I got a call from victim support afterwards with a new CRN but not anyone from the active investigation so I emailed back the victim support officer after a week and asked for an update as i think it should result in a stay away order and would like more info about it. I got a call back on Wednesday from an officer but I was busy at that moment and asked them to call me back, I still haven’t had a call even though he said it might be over the weekend so it’s not always the case that things happen very quickly, and I’m still non the wiser as to what’s going on
I guess like everywhere else Victim Support have had cut backs. My daughter worked for them but got made redundant a few years ago.

• Sad

Fannybygaslight

I think it is a bit out of order when people blame Skanky for Keirons troubles because “ she knows what her triggers are now, like on instagram and stuff you’ll notice she doesn’t really attack anyone, or do anything anymore because where is that going to get her? It doesn’t get her anywhere”,
No she doesn’t bother replying when anyone upsets her. Therapy has completely cured her
So you don't think she is the one who phoned the police? Get real

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Wonder what’s going on KH thread,I don’t go over there.
I try not to as a general rule.
But I did today.As expected, a lot of debate.Most of it( even the stuff I don’t agree with), echoes what has been said on this thread.Although some posters are more forthright than others.

Noelc

Chatty Member
I think his tracksuit had white lines (how appropriate!) running down the sides on arms & legs, sort of gave him an outline like a readybrek glow, so almost gave a cut out effect.
Don't forget the yellow streak up the back !

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Utter Bollx. She was climbing trees, taking out birds eggs & smashing them. Ganging up on other girls. Chasing and flirting with all the boys & men. She was a prick teaser from a very young age. Whole family thought nothing of walking around naked in front of each other, which was odd, considering Mr PP wasn’t their real dad ( KFP & Danny). Now her days will consist of plotting her next evil deed/revenge, trawling through internet to read all about herself & getting some pampering/surgery/sunbathing. When is Karma going to kick in? I am 200% sure, she’s behind this latest allegation about Kieran & it’s got something to do with BH. Must be so she can say she’s got custody of kids & needs a home (not 11 bedrooms) to support them. Surely bankruptcy must know, KH has custody of kids too, even if it appears she’s ‘kidnapped’ them💩. I’m sickened again by this latest accusation of Kieran. Who, I wonder, tipped off RedTops? I stepped back for over a week recently, as I’m finding her actions & the lack of punishment hard to deal with. I worry what next may happen to Kieran & the kids. She makes me sick, putting it mildly.
Wonder what’s going on KH thread,I don’t go over there.

• Wow

stormyweather22

Well I see I’ve made myself very popular 🤦‍♀️😂. Sorry guys I was just looking for clarity as this is what I have been told. I’m sure someone will know.
---
She wasn’t supposed to be abroad for 28 days, she extended her stay while away. You also don’t know that she initially had permission either from your comment. So there seems to be a rather big assumption there.
It was confirmed on here I believe that KH hadn’t given permission.
But she go abroad for 28 days.