Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
What about the stuff that Cole released though, recording of her talking about coke and the rumour at Xmas of her being incapacitated and someone having to take charge of her horses? Are these not recent enough for drug or alcohol testing....or just not strong enough for a judge to consider?
He will just have to take to court or strat what he does have on her, saying he has a feeling or her history is not enough. She says publicly she’s not an addict and it was a trauma response from his cheating and her PTSD, she blamed him for a lot of it. So he’s on the back foot here. On paper it comes across like he’s abused her and she turned to drugs to cope but had rehab. He only sees Bunny for a short period of time and she might be protecting KP now and not telling him the truth.

Reactions: 13

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Major Throwup more like.

Can any of our clever Tattlers see what Kieran is holding in that plastic bag when he was released from assisting Police with their enquiries?? I'm just wondering what's in it, and if this is the supposed 'gun' he's been seen with?
Well, I had a go, rotated, sharpened etc, the writing is illegible, there appears to be a drawing of an animal on the paper, a rabbit/fox. It's very hard to tell what is in the bag.
khpic.JPG

Also, a negative, which doesn't help much. :(
neg.JPG

It’s a quote from a ‘source’ saying the police were acting on claims made a week ago. Not a statement from the police though. Like everything who knows.
Yes but from the context I'd say that source was Kieran's rep. I would guess they would know what sparked the accusation and when.

plinky2

VIP Member
Whoever said on last thread about parental responsibility in 2002 was correct, it was not automatic between 2 unmarried parents until 2003 - but its very easy to apply for since 2003 so DW could have done that easily

Minx103

Chatty Member
Whoever said on last thread about parental responsibility in 2002 was correct, it was not automatic between 2 unmarried parents until 2003 - but its very easy to apply for since 2003 so DW could have done that easily
That was me Plinky. Only knew as my daughter was born in 2002.

I know Kieran has a 50/50 Angelic.. but i'm hoping SS and a judge have finally pulled their fingers out and there's a court order in place 50/50 access comply or face arrest. We can only hope some wheels have been turning on the kids front. 😘
so do i stan but im waiting for the "im sick of saying we dont know SS are involved"
but that wont happen here

imo they are and hope an end is near its all getting a bit petty and nasty

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
A few people here have hinted that they know Kirsty Shaw Rayner. Is she nice or not? Would you expect that she gives Kieran good advice or not? What's her hubby like? Curious after seeing the pics earlier of her party with Kieran, Michelle, Nick Knowles etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To see what it would look like, I done a thing. Couldn’t find his Hummer, but done his old Range Rover Partridge style, added the Twat as well, there was also a Red painted Twat 😁

View attachment 2089293
Lovely, that's more his style 😁 😂
---
This is a very explicit threat of violence against me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I'm not doubting you but I would have thought a possible gun in a house with a kid....would be viewed as high risk when prioritising response.

• Haha
Reactions: 12