Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
A couple if designer items…
Balenciaga isn't very popular now after their advertising scandal. Max George for Maisie Smith something from there for valentine's and loads of people commented how disappointed they were. You'd think having touched the Skank would make it even less desirable although it looks like someone has sent an offer on the jumper. Wonder how much? Didn't someone say it was about £400 new when she was photographed wearing it?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
So its not illegal just allegation he threatened to use it.

View attachment 2089239
The only thing that makes me (slighty) question this account of things is when KSR was Sinkboys 'rep' when he threated to 'mess me up' on YouTube with Princess, Junior and KP present in TGI Fridays. Many Krusties witnessed this. Once I reported it to the police, he did one hiding behind KSR's skirts. She then said he was a gentle man. Then subsequently (allegedly) threatened KSR. Sure Kerian is a good man but she makes me question it.
---
Nothing unusual in this. If an allegation is made with regard to a firearm, the individual will be asked to voluntarily surrender their firearm and licence until the matter has been investigated.

That said, it is very easy for someone to get someone’s licence revoked. If an allegation is made of threats of violence or domestic abuse the police would err on the side of caution and revoke the licence permanently even if no charges made in relation to the allegations. I wouldn’t be surprised If that happens here.

poor Kieran. Where will she stop?
Never I think until someone stops her.
---
Nothing unusual in this. If an allegation is made with regard to a firearm, the individual will be asked to voluntarily surrender their firearm and licence until the matter has been investigated.

That said, it is very easy for someone to get someone’s licence revoked. If an allegation is made of threats of violence or domestic abuse the police would err on the side of caution and revoke the licence permanently even if no charges made in relation to the allegations. I wouldn’t be surprised If that happens here.

poor Kieran. Where will she stop?
Never I think until someone stops her.

• Heart

VIP Member
Police acted on 'claims made over a week ago'. So they took more than a week to check out alleged threats of someone using a gun :unsure:

She was calling Kieran a narcissist and saying he lives a double life just over a week ago.
Just been reading this, took them a week? shit!

mrspig99

VIP Member
Not just that, how come Skanky was papped at the airport? she doesn't normally do that, part of her plan?
Esepecially Stansted! Only way paps would be there is if she notified them in advance, which of course she did.
---
what is bunny wearing ? looks like she was called from the pool,someones top thrown on her and ran for the plane
At least she doesn't have those rats tails in her hair anymore.

ChiRie

VIP Member
I think she thought she was being funny here. Came across as a complete twat. Rude, disrespectful, didn't even know her own kids birthdays. When asked about birthdays she said wasn't bothered about having them on hers! Bloody people were talking about Jett and Bunny!

Every interview etc she does is an unmitigated disaster. But for some reason she thinks they go well.
A bit behind but f me she had to google their birthdays!

• Haha
It may have been said upthread but I haven't reached that and I'm super busy so can't read for long- one of our posters has alluded to knowing things about Kieron that isn't out there yet. Is it this Nathan guy? On here, stirring up stuff.
Sounds like the stuff from the two posters on the Kieran thread who disappeared all the 'i bet there's stuff they don't want coming out'...just you wait sort of stuff. It seems similar to the hyperfocus on Kieran's alleged cheating and 'duping' and living a double which sounds like a paranoid fantasy of someone.
---
Can somebody explain just what will be raised at the BR hearing? Is it just her debts or wil they bring up the house, HMRC etc?
It's been said that they can't go after the house as there's a charge on it from when she libled Pete. Not sure about what else will be included.

Reactions: 17

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
I love the Krusties, over there years I’ve met some fantastic people, feel like I know them, Good hearted, some dearly departed, and some people come on here and post, Try to give both sides, Sort of see Skanky’s side, and they get upset when people criticise., and you get sarcastic comments like “flying monkeys” , nobody’s allowed to have an opinion, Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, But read the Wiki , and thread titles for gods sake , the clues in the names, say what you like, But come on here supporting Skanky, or excusing her behaviour , you have to expect some stick
Couldn't put it better myself, well said :)

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Who else is going to make allegations about child abuse? She has repeatedly been reporting him to the police, the stalker incident …. He was cleared. The JS post, yet she stayed with him and remarried him, more than once. Probably blames the graffiti on him too, yet still goes on holiday leaving her property and knowing all this is probably about to go down. Plus she has the bankruptcy on Wednesday and the Met outcome at the end of the week.
Someone said on social media they saw her at Murcia airport, not sure how true that is.
I think a lot will have been going on behind the scenes re trying to get J&B back. As he has the funds through GFM as she hates that.
Carl, you are implicit in all this, standing by doing nothing, the same with SFP et al. Are you really going to stand by and let her mug you off time after time, you’ll be next in the firing line, as she will do anything and throw anyone under the bus to save her-own sorry, plastic, sunburned skin.
DC you said that more would be coming out about SB but then this shit hit the fan, they are not on to you are they ? dont believe all this shit about Kieron,while he is no saint, all this is deflection from the pissed,ravaged one

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I think perhaps she has been told not to put pics of J&B on SM and her version of complying was to arrange for pics by a paid for Pap (or Slymi) to be taken at Stansted to prove she was away with all 3 kids
To protect their mental elf's.... 🙄
Amazing how incognito she can be when it suits.

clairiecluck

View attachment 2089241

This has to be her and something to do with the back and forth they've been having, She knows he's got an air rifle and he's either said something off hand, sent an ill advised meme / quote or she's twisted something and told police it was about the air rifle.
---

looking forward to clearing his name, together with his grin.....seems hopeful.
---

He might not need a licence for what he has. Air rifles don't need them. if up to a certain power.
HBF my husband has just this second said the same thing.

If the rifle is under 12 ftbls or under, it is LEGAL and you do not need a licence, it doesn't have to be registered and any over 18 can buy one.
However if he's modified it in anyway, then that can be illegal.

I learn something every day!!

Next chance you get, grab it! They need a good'un on the inside.

Ach, we all chase the money when we're young and ambitious but as we get older, (and some of us not me) get wiser, we realise it's much more than $$$. But! If you could jail her, even just for a wee bit...i'll set you up a Gofundme! :D
A photo I took for you today Phoebs…..to keep on topic Skanky’s still a WGC!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha