Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after the craziest of Easter weekends with the twit that is Skank I’m exhausted and off to to bed, but leaving with notice that I’ve fired The Holiday Bingo Card, it was dreadful with it’s predictions. In it‘s defence Skank did go beyond rogue, but sadly it finally imploded this afternoon with the stress of it all, and so I’ve fired it….a sad farewell to the Bingo Card which never got going 🤦🏽‍♀️

3252CE09-D628-4D3F-8026-8919FA05A4AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Police acted on 'claims made over a week ago'. So they took more than a week to check out alleged threats of someone using a gun :unsure:

She was calling Kieran a narcissist and saying he lives a double life just over a week ago.
Might of taken so long as they were hoping she would get shot 😅

Don’t wish death on her but would love to see her in jail for few years
---
foot rot ?

Likely thrush 🙂
She is a irritating bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are we assuming as it took them so long to arrest him that he wasn’t walking round the village threatening to shoot people while Apollo was alone in the bath at home….. So clearly Kipper reported him last week. Now has she made it up or maybe joking he’s once said to Jett or Bunny something like ‘if you don’t behave I’ll shoot you’ just like people say ‘I’m going kill you’ but don’t mean it and Kipper has rubbed her hands with glee and called the police. I can just imagine her questioning J & B about everything that has ever happened while they were living with their dad and twisting everything they say to suit her narrative. The scary thing is if she is forcing her hatred of him onto them and they start believing that he is a danger to them and disgusting as Kipper calls him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2089241

This has to be her and something to do with the back and forth they've been having, She knows he's got an air rifle and he's either said something off hand, sent an ill advised meme / quote or she's twisted something and told police it was about the air rifle.
---

looking forward to clearing his name, together with his grin.....seems hopeful.
---

He might not need a licence for what he has. Air rifles don't need them. if up to a certain power.
HBF my husband has just this second said the same thing.

If the rifle is under 12 ftbls or under, it is LEGAL and you do not need a licence, it doesn't have to be registered and any over 18 can buy one.
However if he's modified it in anyway, then that can be illegal.

I learn something every day!!

Reactions: 17
Think its plain and simple.
Shes going down and is thinking no one has the kids. So shes made up crap again. So they cant live with him.
Shes absolutely bonkers

Reactions: 26
Retaliation will not help in front of a judge
I think any reasonable person, judge or otherwise, would see a man who has been harassed and persecuted for in excess of 7 years by one person with a vendetta, and also see that his responses are neither disproportionate nor hateful, and neither does he ever outright mention Skanky. I’m going to respectfully disagree and leave it at that. We are all allowed differing opinions and to be wrong (as in I I understand that my opinion may be the wrong way for someone in Kieran’s position to conduct themself). I personally don’t see his recent social media posts as unreasonable or inappropriate. I’m not on any social media though so again I could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I may be talking or thinking rubbish but has it been considered she,s just faked this walk around the airport and has not been away. Or am I becoming to cynical ?
It's quite possible, she didn't seem to have any luggage with her. SB only had one case he was wheeling, she was wearing the same outfit she had posted in earlier in the week, as was H.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's quite possible, she didn't seem to have any luggage with her. SB only had one case he was wheeling, she was wearing the same outfit she had posted in earlier in the week, as was H.
Been busy, I haven’t seen the pics, did it look like it’s had a wash yet?

• Haha
Not just that, how come Skanky was papped at the airport? she doesn't normally do that, part of her plan?
Esepecially Stansted! Only way paps would be there is if she notified them in advance, which of course she did.
---
what is bunny wearing ? looks like she was called from the pool,someones top thrown on her and ran for the plane
At least she doesn't have those rats tails in her hair anymore.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else find it odd that there were no pics from KP hol? Either the usual B&J retaliation pics, Harvey so cute pics, or the usual KP in awful bikinis in pool pics? Thailand was non stop photos
I think perhaps she has been told not to put pics of J&B on SM and her version of complying was to arrange for pics by a paid for Pap (or Slymi) to be taken at Stansted to prove she was away with all 3 kids

Reactions: 24
I think perhaps she has been told not to put pics of J&B on SM and her version of complying was to arrange for pics by a paid for Pap (or Slymi) to be taken at Stansted to prove she was away with all 3 kids
To protect their mental elf's.... 🙄
Amazing how incognito she can be when it suits.

You know whenever I see Kieron with his kids, and it’s the first thought that goes through my mind, everyone must think the same, come on , we all think , those kids look neglected, be honest ,
---
Anyway , off topic but I’m a bit worried, and my Krusties have a lot of experience, So I went to the docs, had to strip off, and he said “ make sure you don’t get an erection with the prostate examination Dave”, I said. My names Kim, he said “ yeah. My names Dave” , Is this normal ?? X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s not exactly the same, but in comparison but I reported a crime using an active crime reference number 2 weeks ago, someone else had already reported the same person for a crime (and passed the CRN directly to me, it’s work related involving me) and it’s fairly serious. I got a call from victim support afterwards with a new CRN but not anyone from the active investigation so I emailed back the victim support officer after a week and asked for an update as i think it should result in a stay away order and would like more info about it. I got a call back on Wednesday from an officer but I was busy at that moment and asked them to call me back, I still haven’t had a call even though he said it might be over the weekend so it’s not always the case that things happen very quickly, and I’m still non the wiser as to what’s going on
I guess like everywhere else Victim Support have had cut backs. My daughter worked for them but got made redundant a few years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.