Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB latest load of crap
We know what he does with his mates and it ain't driving Lambos......................................
---
Surely she won’t have the gall to put those moon boots back on after all this time swanning around without them and walking perfectly okay?
So if its back in UK will it attend the BH where SB will bring it in in a wheelchair wearing it's belovéd moonboots?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dread to think what she has been filling the kids heads with. She coached Bunny to lie after slapgate and she did it so well. So I wouldn’t put it past her to have done the same to Kieran. 😔
This makes me so angry. You’re supposed to teach your children to tell the truth. How many years of counselling are these children going to need later in life to get over the abuse from their narcissistic mother?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
The last few days have been yet another example of why I hate “The Thing” like I do. When KH had the kids full time the press and KH allow her to pretend she has 50/50 so she can keep up this brilliant mother crap and also keep secret the truth as to why they were taken from her care in the first place. But the other way round, whether true or not or unproven allegations and her and the press put it out there for the world to see not caring one jot for the welfare of KH or the kids for that matter. She really is one horrible vindictive witch and I can’t wait for the day she gets properly exposed. I just hope it’s not after her death so she’s got to sit through it and answer to it, but I won’t hold my breath.
---
Just to add, I wish KH would sell an all exclusive on her and tell the world what she’s really like. Make a load of money from it then use the money to protect himself from the witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I knew a mother who lost access (supervised only) to her two daughters age 8&10 ag rhe time due to parental alienation. It was an amicable split (no real reason) but she continually ripped their dad to bits.

The dad wasn’t as good as KH (worked a lot but did do maybe 30%). Anyway he was mild mannered normal guy but the daughters said the comments to Cafcass and the mother lost due to parental alienation. Mother moved miles away up North and now only sees them 3 times a year.

Seemed fairly easy to prove in family court and KH has so much evidence now. Cafcass would watch that video they did when I met them about something similar before.

Also B&J are old enough now not to be so silly / duped. My 8y old knows it’s wrong to lie, knows what is moral and can recognise poor parenting, laziness, breaking rules re school, will challenge a parent providing no veg with dinner etc. as. B&J have had longer term good parenting and been in school a while now, they’ll know KP parenting is not right. I wouldn’t write them off. Having no boundaries as an older child is often worrying, not fun.

Also heavy drinking and open drug taking would scare children, even if they are silent about it at the time. No child wants a loud scary parent.

• Sad
Remember how Backgrid works…. It’s them (celebs, said very loosely) selling the photos through the company to the media outlets.
I’m sure if the Sun had been interviewing her, they would of also brought their own photographer with them.
If they are tipping off any kind of paps (Goff for example who is SB’s pap) it will be purely for monetary gain.

So possibly this week away was actually a holiday (very convenient that Kieran was reported a week ago and then she fleas the country) unless the bikini shots are drip fed in the next week as another deflection.
I’m sure Thursday and Friday will be another huge deflection to Wednesday and she will turn up to court for the Met result (maybe even dragging Harvey along) that will be a good indication that she can actually attend court, shame that result wasn’t before the BH.
I take it after what @WillowTree21 said, KP will have to stay away from her mum even longer now she has just been abroad again, what a selfish daughter when she proclaims to love her mother so much….then again, it’s always about selfish, narcissistic KP.
Yes, AFP is limiting visitors, especially where there’s a chance of anything being passed to her, with her compromised weak immune system, following transplant. Strange how they’ve hushed up this, for so long. Everyone seems to know about it, even common knowledge for the people who knew her, from my night out! They obviously still want to sell the story at the appropriate time. The lung transplant now seems to be a waste of time as AFP still apparently having to use oxygen. Doesn’t appear to have turned out as she was expecting.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Krusties I am all over the place at the moment, my cat has got diabetes. , any advice would be welcome ❤ xx
My cat had diabetes, I was shown how to do her injections and honestly it was fine. I jabbed her once in the morning after her breakfast and once in the evening after dinner. I had to limit treats etc but still gave her a few. The first few months I felt really scared of what I was doing and it took a few vet trips initially to get the levels of insulin right, but after that it was 6 months checks. She lived for a further 7 years. Good luck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She's abhorrent. She's absolutely bleeping appalling. This one short clip tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about her parenting and Kieran's parenting. Nothing more is needed. Total narc thinking the mediator was talking about HER birthday.
This was the first thing I ever shared on this thread. I couldn't beleive what I was watching I was completely disgusted, she is a smug self centred Narc bleep! Look at the hate and spite on her face at the airport....I couldn't dislike her more!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I cannot stand KP. I remember her being pregnant with Harvey, pissed at nightclubs which she later used to say she wasn’t!

• Angry
Yes, AFP is limiting visitors, especially where there’s a chance of anything being passed to her, with her compromised weak immune system, following transplant. Strange how they’ve hushed up this, for so long. Everyone seems to know about it, even common knowledge for the people who knew her, from my night out! They obviously still want to sell the story at the appropriate time. The lung transplant now seems to be a waste of time as AFP still apparently having to use oxygen. Doesn’t appear to have turned out as she was expecting.
Oh the irony of it eh? This transplant has not been the Miracle they thought it would be for the old bat, indeed it appears to have made her health even worse - not that skank give a frig; Just leave it all to SFP to deal with, after all she has all these stalkers and gun-toting folk after her miserable hide LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s a shame that the pictures of KP drunk/drugged up when carrying Harvey are not shown to the world

Reactions: 40
My cat had diabetes, I was shown how to do her injections and honestly it was fine. I jabbed her once in the morning after her breakfast and once in the evening after dinner. I had to limit treats etc but still gave her a few. The first few months I felt really scared of what I was doing and it took a few vet trips initially to get the levels of insulin right, but after that it was 6 months checks. She lived for a further 7 years. Good luck.
My dog has just been diagnosed as well two injections a day and he is doing fine - no biggy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Willow, thank you for your continued work ❤ I love reading your posts. Is the ‘beautician’ Lou? When you say her and Derek are in on the coke situation, what do you mean? Are they dealing? KFP, Derek and Lou? Are they all getting it from SB? I personally think the same as another poster who said earlier SB is KFP’s supplier, but that they both are users and she is the one that funds it.
Happy bank holiday to you and all fellow Krusties x
Her mate Julie who owns Lanes beauty. Apparently they’re all on the sniff. Don’t know where they get the ‘gear’, but I personally think Crawl has something to do with it now. But obviously been taking ‘gear’ for many years. KFP is an addict & may be taking God knows what.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The last few days have been yet another example of why I hate “The Thing” like I do. When KH had the kids full time the press and KH allow her to pretend she has 50/50 so she can keep up this brilliant mother crap and also keep secret the truth as to why they were taken from her care in the first place. But the other way round, whether true or not or unproven allegations and her and the press put it out there for the world to see not caring one jot for the welfare of KH or the kids for that matter. She really is one horrible vindictive witch and I can’t wait for the day she gets properly exposed. I just hope it’s not after her death so she’s got to sit through it and answer to it, but I won’t hold my breath.
---
Just to add, I wish KH would sell an all exclusive on her and tell the world what she’s really like. Make a load of money from it then use the money to protect himself from the witch.
You've saved me writing exactly the same. It makes me do angry, news alerts and front pages on Keiran and his arrest, the press know what a toxic, vile, lying bastard she is and continue to report it. Even putting her 'he's disgusting' quote in. Why is it OK for the press to destroy him whilst she continues to openly abuse family, partners, animals, the system, business associates - the list goes on.
It sounds extreme, but how is it different to what people did with Saville. Everyone in the celebrity world knew what he was up to, not a word said. Why has the woman got any kind of power? She's literally scum of the earth, people need to speak up. She hasnt got any kind of mental health issue, shes just an evil vile bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I quite agree. And obviously KH will have told her his side. I was simply pointing out that the police hadn’t sat on it and done nothing for a week. And maybe it was only just reported.
You can't say that for certain though either can you. the rep is recounting what happened from their side but It's supported by the fact Kieran has been seen grinning after talking to the police wouldn't you say?
---
I had a look, couldn't find anything, it looks more like a pencil drawing?
I don't think that's a drawing, it's the shape of the plastic bag over the paper form. I wish I'd saved that picture, can't find it now!

....found it - If this is the picture, then it's a plastic bag and the yellow thing is a tie at the top of the bag. He probably had to put something of his in the bag and the paper is something to do with his release?

bag.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think she’ll go off on one today. Kieran’s agent has fought back with a statement, the press coverage hasn’t condemned Kieran and none of the press are taking her “I’ve got to protect my children “ stuff seriously.
I imagine she expected the press to side with her and turn on Kieran. It hasn’t happened. Also where did the “child neglect” piece come from? The statement from Sussex police did not mention arresting him on suspicion of child neglect - just the firearms bit. I wonder if that was fed to the press by KP?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have no idea, someone threatened to use a weapon against me for doing my job and I have no idea what’s happening and I don’t get to read about it in the DM either. I get angry threats sometimes but this one was really chilling. I think the police are over worked and understaffed and if someone reports something it depends on how it’s worded in the report perhaps, my victim support officer kind of seemed to deem it to be a low threat but it doesn’t feel like that when it’s happening to you. No one knows which child this relates to or whether it’s a historical crime or an active threat. Reporting ‘I’ve seen a man with a gun and a child right now’ to 999 is different to reporting online ‘a man with a child owns a gun and has talked about using it’ because 101/online is not triaged the same way as 999 calls and will take longer
Yes I'm sure all the underfunding will play a part. I do think everything points to this being something KP has reported which she's tried to dredge up from before.

Reactions: 23
Her mate Julie who owns Lanes beauty. Apparently they’re all on the sniff. Don’t know where they get the ‘gear’, but I personally think Crawl has something to do with it now. But obviously been taking ‘gear’ for many years. KFP is an addict & may be taking God knows what.
It’s easily available in Brighton Willow, so not surprised, I long left that lifestyle behind but I have to say a lot of my friends still use it recreationally at weekends. Sometimes think half the adults in this town are on something, ain’t just coke, Ket is massive in the gay community here, seems drug of choice there. Have one friend who will phone someone when we’re in the pub, 15 minutes later car pulls up outside and out he goes, deal done and he’s back in the pub again. Saying that, as you say reckon SB is involved with her supply chain.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I don't know why sink boy doesn't wake up and smell the coffee!
All the evidence of what she does to discarded men in her life right under his nose and he just hangs around and jumps when she tells him to.
Best thing he can do is run for the hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This makes me so angry. You’re supposed to teach your children to tell the truth. How many years of counselling are these children going to need later in life to get over the abuse from their narcissistic mother?
Something about Bunny in particular breaks my heart, she has such an innocent look about her and looked so happy with KH, to think KP is dragging her into her own sexualised lifestyle and dragging her into her crappy mess of a life is unforgiveable.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.