Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real family life is not continuous holidays.
Stability, security, access to education amd encouragement to prosper - it’s what we all hope for bringing up the little ones. It’s not something everyone can get access to. I think that’s why I dislike her so much - 5 children, a huge income (at one point, at leat ) but she drags her children up (with whatever access she has to them). No stability and if they had only her to rely on, they wouldn’t even get the basics.
I cannot stand her. she creates drama around herself, with no consideration to any of her 5 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
So thinking about the Krusties, trying to get everything sorted, and my most important is, Dolly have you got the pisspots lined up , are the big enough. , you must be overwhelmed ?? 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AKA Attic-man, Deck-boy, The asparagus jizz-wizard and personal chauffer to Kipper, Who is the ultimate bleep.
Don’t forget Plank Boy! To be fair he is as thick as a plank and has similar levels of charisma and personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Krusties I am all over the place at the moment, my cat has got diabetes. , any advice would be welcome ❤ xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know. Kieran reported her in December, same day he was arrested but his case was dropped at 3 months. Police have 6 months to charge a harassment case and hers will now be at 4 months and so far not dropped. Fingers crossed they are going to take action!
If just hope and pray that SS, along with Team Kieran make Kipper undergo rigorous drugs/alcohol testing before she is allowed to see the kids again.
---
Cheeky bugger!
Did you say 'a massive throw-up?' ;)
---
A real man wouldn't put up with her obsession with her ex - he'd dump her and find someone who would focus on him. SB obviously has no self respect whatsoever. He really is a peculiar person. He spends his life tagging along with a vindictive witch who spends her life either admiring herself/obsessing over KH. What wonderful conversations they must have. SB is obviously as much of a low life as her.
She is that thick she won't realise or care that she will end up alienating all her children eventually. J and P must be so fed up of her ridiculous way of life, lies and allegations. A typical bully though, only going after KH all the time, leaving PA alone as he is stronger than her.
I very much doubt it's all hearts, roses and midnight moonlight strolls for Kipper and attic-boy - wherever they are. There's too much $#it happening for it to be a relaxing happy time.
Still speculating on the oblique possibility that Cole is secretly plotting Its down-fall. 😌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
where are the moon boots has she forgotton all about them ? i was just looking back over tattle, skanky said in the video that shes had her kids since 10th november last year, it seems 03/11/22 kieron had a go at skanky for having the two kids on a horse with no helmet , on 8/11/22 willow and dc alluded that things were going bad at home (Amy's operation) but on 10/11/22 it was MP birthday and KH showed a card Bunny had written to her, a loving card, calling Michelle mummy,next thing,skankys home got the kids and the games start, there is a pattern with skanky and NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT !
---
where are the moon boots has she forgotton all about them ? i was just looking back over tattle, skanky said in the video that shes had her kids since 10th november last year, it seems 03/11/22 kieron had a go at skanky for having the two kids on a horse with no helmet , on 8/11/22 willow and dc alluded that things were going bad at home (Amy's operation) but on 10/11/22 it was MP birthday and KH showed a card Bunny had written to her, a loving card, calling Michelle mummy,next thing,skankys home got the kids and the games start, there is a pattern with skanky and NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT !
10/11/22 was the day the sun quoted Amy as saying something and Skanky was livid threatening them with her lawyer, saying she know her mother never said anything, so this proved she was livid and then to take the kids also proves KH is her whipping post. id say shes had enough rope now,no wonder KH and MP look so pleased .;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Red tops are full of it this morning but apparently he hasn't been charged. I'm a bit worried about what @Gx2018 knows about this. If there's any truth to these stories, I can only assume Batnan has driven him to it.

(nb: I know its not right or fair but I also hate the fact that she's getting the upper hand and will garner as much sympathy as possible and milk it.)

Katie Price shares cryptic Instagram post after ex Kieran Hayler's arrest - Mirror Online
I bet he rues the day, he ever met the dreadful woman.

Reactions: 29
A couple of tattlers( think @Annna666 might have been one ) used a gif of a monkey which looks just like this photo.
Makes me laugh every time I think of it.
Look at the plank.
---
Sadly KP may have done so much emotional abuse to J&B that it could be extremely difficult for them to re-assimilate into their blended family with Kieran, Michelle, Valentino and Apollo.
I’ve been thinking this too.We all know she has been persuading them to view MP as the enemy, and she has been definitely been dripping poison in there ears about Daddy.
An utter disgrace as a mother, and a despicable human being.
KH has his work cut out.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Remember how Backgrid works…. It’s them (celebs, said very loosely) selling the photos through the company to the media outlets.
I’m sure if the Sun had been interviewing her, they would of also brought their own photographer with them.
If they are tipping off any kind of paps (Goff for example who is SB’s pap) it will be purely for monetary gain.

So possibly this week away was actually a holiday (very convenient that Kieran was reported a week ago and then she fleas the country) unless the bikini shots are drip fed in the next week as another deflection.
I’m sure Thursday and Friday will be another huge deflection to Wednesday and she will turn up to court for the Met result (maybe even dragging Harvey along) that will be a good indication that she can actually attend court, shame that result wasn’t before the BH.
I take it after what @WillowTree21 said, KP will have to stay away from her mum even longer now she has just been abroad again, what a selfish daughter when she proclaims to love her mother so much….then again, it’s always about selfish, narcissistic KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Surely she won’t have the gall to put those moon boots back on after all this time swanning around without them and walking perfectly okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I dread to think what she has been filling the kids heads with. She coached Bunny to lie after slapgate and she did it so well. So I wouldn’t put it past her to have done the same to Kieran. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I’m also involved in this line of work and to me, it looks like the S47 after slapgate generated a CP plan that meant KP had supervised access via AFP. When CW wasn’t charged, the plan eventually ended, went to CIN, then prob stepped down and almost exactly a year or so later KP took the kids from KH.

This time round (before his arrest) I don’t think it would have been a 47, but probably MASH/s17 raised and possibly the outcome was it’s a civil court matter for parents to battle it out in court, so no CP plan was in place. Possibly CIN… or TAF. Now it will be a 47, but everything is closed so those reports won’t even get done by GP/school nursing team till Tuesday/Wed and then it will be looked at.

KP seems to be claiming Jett has special needs/mental health problems so she’s probably hiding behind a long CAMHS wait list and this is her justification for not sending him to school.

IME this will need to be sorted out in court, and I don’t think SS will be leading the proceedings against either party it will be KHvsKP and indeed have CAFCASS involvement level. And this can take ages. KP is trying to get something to stick to KH but also probably delaying court proceedings with endless delays and not complying and it could take YEARS for progress to be made in this way, she will try to wait it out with the ages of the kids and using the PA to keep KH from gaining any traction with the kids
Funny, she can go on all these holidays but can’t fork out money for private counselling for Jett as we all know CAMHS always have waiting lists. Such a great mother she is! However, with her sense of entitlement, she wants the free service so Jett can just wait! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Fred’s moving so fast, did we know it was an air-rifle ? Just seen it in Scum, struggling to keep up as been out most of the day 🤦🏽‍♀️

Says “seized” as they have to as police were “acting on claims he threatened to use it”….what the hell, has she just made this up !

Ah so it was'nt a Thompson machine gun then? You do surprise me :ROFLMAO:
---
This photo is from when she was partying with that Alex Anderson she was sleeping with 🙄 The watch she has on (I’ve never actually seen her with a watch on before, probably can’t tell the time but thought she’d get attention wearing a suspiciously expensive one this time😂).. can anyone confirm if it is an expensive one? I’ve seen one like this before, very expensive I can’t remember the make though. Possibly hublot? Interesting to know how she could afford that price tag, and would be interesting to know where the watch is now (if it is the expensive one I’m thinking of). @DC16 not sure if one to add to your list?
He had a lucky escape didn't he? Just as well his Mummy stepped into rescue him from the claws of the skankmonster
---
The Clampitt Mafia? 👀
1681108387142.png

---
Please write 'cock piss sinkboy' on it with shaving foam for me. 😁
and "Hoooor"
---
View attachment 2089241

This has to be her and something to do with the back and forth they've been having, She knows he's got an air rifle and he's either said something off hand, sent an ill advised meme / quote or she's twisted something and told police it was about the air rifle.
---

looking forward to clearing his name, together with his grin.....seems hopeful.
---

He might not need a licence for what he has. Air rifles don't need them. if up to a certain power.
It probably knew perfectly well that this gun it was a poxy air-rifle yet told the rozzers

"Iss a Hooodge greyt gun fing like dey have on dem John Wick moooveys an' ee fretend Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wiv it. Anawl !"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You don't need a licence for an air rifle. My Hubby threatens to use his all the time he fires it towards not at jackdaws trying to nest in our chimney and squirrels eating our wild bird food.

Reactions: 16
I've just tried googling a variety of gun club documents + rabbit + fox. There's nothing the same but there are a few similar things that have an image of a rabbit with a target on. Could it be something like that?
Possibly they are paper targets bought from a gun shop which quite feasibly were stored with the air-rifle?
---
Well after the craziest of Easter weekends with the twit that is Skank I’m exhausted and off to to bed, but leaving with notice that I’ve fired The Holiday Bingo Card, it was dreadful with it’s predictions. In it‘s defence Skank did go beyond rogue, but sadly it finally imploded this afternoon with the stress of it all, and so I’ve fired it….a sad farewell to the Bingo Card which never got going 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2089371
Get creating the Bankruptcy Bingo Card please!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning all. I'm happy in the fact that skanky face will be livid this morning that yet again her disgusting plans have failed. And it's another shot in the foot for her as well as the police will know she is behind this.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.