Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police acted on 'claims made over a week ago'. So they took more than a week to check out alleged threats of someone using a gun :unsure:

She was calling Kieran a narcissist and saying he lives a double life just over a week ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Police acted on 'claims made over a week ago'. So they took more than a week to check out alleged threats of someone using a gun :unsure:

She was calling Kieran a narcissist and saying he lives a double life just over a week ago.
Just been reading this, took them a week? tit!

Reactions: 18
Yes, I find it a tad confusing. Maybe it was because she was out of the country so he couldn't possibly shoot her from the UK. :LOL::unsure:.......I don't know what to think really.
Not just that, how come Skanky was papped at the airport? she doesn't normally do that, part of her plan?

Reactions: 23
Not just that, how come Skanky was papped at the airport? she doesn't normally do that, part of her plan?
It looks obvious she's making a show of kissing Jett.
If it took police a week, it makes me think they didn't consider it a high-risk situation and not a situation where anyone else but the alleged 'target' was under threat....if at all.

Reactions: 31
Courts will take a dim view on parental alienation
And it’s so obvious that’s what she is doing

Before living with her again Jeff was in school full time and was seemingly doing well
So why is he now out of school and having all these problems

The police reports against KH paint her in a bad light too
It’s all about revenge
---
And I dont believe for 1 min he threatened to shoot her ect

Reactions: 39
im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
yeah farmers/vets etc all have a valid reason but others 😮
I work in a small office and 3 colleagues own guns. Two for hunting and one does shooting for sport (like in the Olympics). All heavily regulated and checked by police annually

Reactions: 18
It’s not exactly the same, but in comparison but I reported a crime using an active crime reference number 2 weeks ago, someone else had already reported the same person for a crime (and passed the CRN directly to me, it’s work related involving me) and it’s fairly serious. I got a call from victim support afterwards with a new CRN but not anyone from the active investigation so I emailed back the victim support officer after a week and asked for an update as i think it should result in a stay away order and would like more info about it. I got a call back on Wednesday from an officer but I was busy at that moment and asked them to call me back, I still haven’t had a call even though he said it might be over the weekend so it’s not always the case that things happen very quickly, and I’m still non the wiser as to what’s going on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes, I find it a tad confusing. Maybe it was because she was out of the country so he couldn't possibly shoot her from the UK. :LOL::unsure:.......I don't know what to think really.
haha Maybe the coppers were hoping he'd see the threat through, so held off to give him time to fly out. They're probably as sick of her as the rest of us. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s not exactly the same, but in comparison but I reported a crime using an active crime reference number 2 weeks ago, someone else had already reported the same person for a crime (and passed the CRN directly to me, it’s work related involving me) and it’s fairly serious. I got a call from victim support afterwards with a new CRN but not anyone from the active investigation so I emailed back the victim support officer after a week and asked for an update as i think it should result in a stay away order and would like more info about it. I got a call back on Wednesday from an officer but I was busy at that moment and asked them to call me back, I still haven’t had a call even though he said it might be over the weekend so it’s not always the case that things happen very quickly, and I’m still non the wiser as to what’s going on

I would have thought it different though if a possible firearm was involved though....unless....it all points to them getting a call from someone they know is a regular bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Courts will take a dim view on parental alienation
And it’s so obvious that’s what she is doing

Before living with her again Jeff was in school full time and was seemingly doing well
So why is he now out of school and having all these problems

The police reports against KH paint her in a bad light too
It’s all about revenge
---
And I dont believe for 1 min he threatened to shoot her ect
Hope you don’t mind me asking, your username isn’t a postcode is it? If so, hey neighbour 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To see what it would look like, I done a thing. Couldn’t find his Hummer, but done his old Range Rover Partridge style, added the twit as well, there was also a Red painted twit 😁

View attachment 2089293
Lovely, that's more his style 😁 😂
---
This is a very explicit threat of violence against me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I'm not doubting you but I would have thought a possible gun in a house with a kid....would be viewed as high risk when prioritising response.

• Haha
It’s a quote from a ‘source’ saying the police were acting on claims made a week ago. Not a statement from the police though. Like everything who knows.

I would have thought it different though if a possible firearm was involved though....unless....it all points to them getting a call from someone they know is a regular bullshitter.
An air rifle is less serious than a 'proper' firearm (yes, I know it can still cause very serious harm though). However, I can guarantee that if it were an actual gun and there was a serious threat to life they would have been there instantly. If it took a week then the threat level was low.

She's a knob. They'll know she's a knob. I think this probably is just a case of give her enough rope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Major Throwup more like.

Can any of our clever Tattlers see what Kieran is holding in that plastic bag when he was released from assisting Police with their enquiries?? I'm just wondering what's in it, and if this is the supposed 'gun' he's been seen with?
Well, I had a go, rotated, sharpened etc, the writing is illegible, there appears to be a drawing of an animal on the paper, a rabbit/fox. It's very hard to tell what is in the bag.
khpic.JPG

Also, a negative, which doesn't help much. :(
neg.JPG

Reactions: 13
It’s a quote from a ‘source’ saying the police were acting on claims made a week ago. Not a statement from the police though. Like everything who knows.
Yes but from the context I'd say that source was Kieran's rep. I would guess they would know what sparked the accusation and when.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.