Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I had a go, rotated, sharpened etc, the writing is illegible, there appears to be a drawing of an animal on the paper, a rabbit/fox. It's very hard to tell what is in the bag.
View attachment 2089307
Also, a negative, which doesn't help much. :(
View attachment 2089310
I've just tried googling a variety of gun club documents + rabbit + fox. There's nothing the same but there are a few similar things that have an image of a rabbit with a target on. Could it be something like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes but from the context I'd say that source was Kieran's rep. I would guess they would know what sparked the accusation and when.
I quite agree. And obviously KH will have told her his side. I was simply pointing out that the police hadn’t sat on it and done nothing for a week. And maybe it was only just reported.

Reactions: 6
Lovely, that's more his style 😁 😂
---

Yes I'm not doubting you but I would have thought a possible gun in a house with a kid....would be viewed as high risk when prioritising response.
I have no idea, someone threatened to use a weapon against me for doing my job and I have no idea what’s happening and I don’t get to read about it in the DM either. I get angry threats sometimes but this one was really chilling. I think the police are over worked and understaffed and if someone reports something it depends on how it’s worded in the report perhaps, my victim support officer kind of seemed to deem it to be a low threat but it doesn’t feel like that when it’s happening to you. No one knows which child this relates to or whether it’s a historical crime or an active threat. Reporting ‘I’ve seen a man with a gun and a child right now’ to 999 is different to reporting online ‘a man with a child owns a gun and has talked about using it’ because 101/online is not triaged the same way as 999 calls and will take longer

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have no idea, someone threatened to use a weapon against me for doing my job and I have no idea what’s happening and I don’t get to read about it in the DM either. I get angry threats sometimes but this one was really chilling. I think the police are over worked and understaffed and if someone reports something it depends on how it’s worded in the report perhaps, my victim support officer kind of seemed to deem it to be a low threat but it doesn’t feel like that when it’s happening to you. No one knows which child this relates to or whether it’s a historical crime or an active threat. Reporting ‘I’ve seen a man with a gun and a child right now’ to 999 is different to reporting online ‘a man with a child owns a gun and has talked about using it’ because 101/online is not triaged the same way as 999 calls and will take longer
Thank you for your posts tonight. I’m a rather boring factual person so it’s been very interesting to read

Reactions: 12
Anyone else find it odd that there were no pics from KP hol? Either the usual B&J retaliation pics, Harvey so cute pics, or the usual KP in awful bikinis in pool pics? Thailand was non stop photos

Reactions: 32
Anyone else find it odd that there were no pics from KP hol? Either the usual B&J retaliation pics, Harvey so cute pics, or the usual KP in awful bikinis in pool pics? Thailand was non stop photos
I’m shocked at no bikini pics. And rather thankful 😂. But I’m not surprised at the absence of family holiday pics. This is the third holiday now when she’s seemed to not post these very much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just tried googling a variety of gun club documents + rabbit + fox. There's nothing the same but there are a few similar things that have an image of a rabbit with a target on. Could it be something like that?
I had a look, couldn't find anything, it looks more like a pencil drawing?

Reactions: 5
How. Many. Times. You're being willfully ignorant by this point. It's not up to SS. It's up to a judge which can take upto a year. And that's the last time I'm going to engage, because it's like banging my head against a brick wall. Not to mention the other people that have explained it over and over ad infinitum.

so you know 100% that it is going through the family courts then do you
do you work for KH solicitor?

Reactions: 3
SB‘s off posting 💩 about ‘mates’, this one 🤦🏽‍♀️😁..

3823FE1B-60F1-483B-9908-F6ECDBB70A71.jpeg

You Tommy Tank limply into sinks for a fiver, you follow the most hated woman in the UK around doing her bidding, you have no inspiration to improve, you just do the same thing over and over, this break-up/back together nonsense, you really really really ain’t #Winning at anything.🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow that video, the arrogance with her, clearly unstable, there’s no doubt in my mind those two kids have been totally poisoned now, brainwashed by this vile excuse for a mother, she’s had them too long, are they actually able to go back to KH and MP with the lies she will have filled them with ? I‘m really not sure anymore watching her behaviour in that video, she’s vicious, dread to think how badly she has affected them. their future is to me starting to look very bleak, she cannot parent in any capacity, their education is already in a mess, it will get worse under her ‘care’. So sad and angry she has been allowed to get this far, even if KH gets a court order for custody back, I’m really worried now they won’t want to go back, think she’s already done so much harm to them it will now be very tough to fix, just so sad to see 😞
Sadly I 100% agree with you. Too much damage has been done now. If and when KH gets them back it’s going to be ridiculously hard undoing all the lies, the hatred and the emotional turmoil that has been inflicted onto those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Kipper isn't hiding ... no one is interested in her life or her whereabouts anymore ... the paps don't follow her ... the only tlme its actual pap pics is when she is walking into court or accidentally pictured looking hammered on a night out outside a known zleb venue... the rest of the time the pics are staged and sold via backgrid. She could walk top less down the highstreet and the only un planned pics would be taken by the odd passerby
---

Calling KH hubby .... ?
that will trigger skanky, just like a gun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SB‘s off posting 💩 about ‘mates’, this one 🤦🏽‍♀️😁..

View attachment 2089334

You Tommy Tank limply into sinks for a fiver, you follow the most hated woman in the UK around doing her bidding, you have no inspiration to improve, you just do the same thing over and over, this break-up/back together nonsense, you really really really ain’t #Winning at anything.🤦🏽‍♀️
'same way or another'.

Its some way you illiterate wank splatt!

Just a tosser who thinks he's cleverer than he actually is.
Thank Christ he's unable to breed, can you imagine the offspring of him & Price?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.