Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Cole liked this photo?
God only knows - I was starting to think he might have turned into a decent human and would help bring her down - but no - I think he’s an infantile twit that loves to play games.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Where is the proof SS do think that? The courts award residency not SS, it can take up to 12 months to sort out in court. KP took the kids and we only have her word she had 'custody' Kieran said it was not true. This has been detailed numerous times.

well im guessing that as KP has them and maybe ss dont seem to be to alarmed
if they were in danger being neglected then im sure they would not continue living there
so yes i would say ss seem to at the moment think they are better there
ive said before i dont like her and think they should be with kieron but are you honestly saying that SS have got it very wrong or ss are not involved

either way none of us truly know what is going on as much as some like to think they know everything going on and message as if they have a hotline
i believe DC and willow have good sources but some seem to think they are KH/KP PA its a gossip site nothing more

its a sham thats for sure

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God only knows - I was starting to think he might have turned into a decent human and would help bring her down - but no - I think he’s an infantile twit that loves to play games.
Mind games.Thats all.They play them non stop.Same with the insta post.
He is just thrilled that people are talking about him.

Reactions: 22
He (SB) has also liked a picture of them all at Kirsty’s having lunch today 💥 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I used to have great hope that all the ex's would get together and bring her down!! And seeing her get away with things over and over again and doing the same dreadful things and getting away with it again and again. I had to come off her threads to focus on myself for a wee bit. This morning I went ok I've more time now since I had to give up my job I'll dip back in and it exploded!! I know many of us on here have said it how does she continue to get away with it, there has to be something that makes her Teflon and it can't be just having a sexual thing over someone powerful most of those powerful people back in the day are no longer that powerful. What the duck is it!!

Reactions: 23
What an absolute dick
Id be extremely embarrassed to been seen acting this way, in my thirties. He just comes across has being of low intellect, with a mental age of about 12 or 13. No wonder he does not have much of a back story, was probably hardly let out on his own when he was younger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
if they were in danger being neglected then im sure they would not continue living there
ive said before i dont like her and think they should be with kieron but are you honestly saying that SS have got it very wrong or ss are not involved

either way none of us truly know what is going on as much as some like to think they know everything going on and message as if they have a hotline
i believe DC and willow have good sources but some seem to think they are KH/KP PA its a gossip site nothing more

I think you’re putting too much faith into SS and sadly there will be many more children that have been let down by them that aren’t listed. It’s inexcusable but it shows how lackadaisical some are, including all KP seems to have gotten away with where the children are concerned if SS are involved.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just a reminder of what it’s like to try and negotiate with KP with the help of 2 family mediators.
She's abhorrent. She's absolutely bleeping appalling. This one short clip tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about her parenting and Kieran's parenting. Nothing more is needed. Total narc thinking the mediator was talking about HER birthday.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

No, I never said anything like?! I was asking you where it's been confirmed SS 'let her have custody' etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's very weird. Remember Michelle liked a few of CW's posts too. Can't make sense of it. I've wondered if CW was secretly helping MP and KH build a case against KP, but I've discarded that as a possibility.
I think Carl does it to intimidate. I think Michelle does it to show she's not intimidated. Just imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.