Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He (SB) has also liked a picture of them all at Kirstyā€™s having lunch today šŸ’„ šŸ˜‚
Wtf? My head hurts trying to make sense of this. Maybe he just wants to mess with Kieran and Michelle's heads.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
well im guessing that as KP has them and maybe ss dont seem to be to alarmed
if they were in danger being neglected then im sure they would not continue living there
so yes i would say ss seem to at the moment think they are better there
ive said before i dont like her and think they should be with kieron but are you honestly saying that SS have got it very wrong or ss are not involved

either way none of us truly know what is going on as much as some like to think they know everything going on and message as if they have a hotline
i believe DC and willow have good sources but some seem to think they are KH/KP PA its a gossip site nothing more

its a sham thats for sure
How. Many. Times. You're being willfully ignorant by this point. It's not up to SS. It's up to a judge which can take upto a year. And that's the last time I'm going to engage, because it's like banging my head against a brick wall. Not to mention the other people that have explained it over and over ad infinitum.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Latest
So she calls him a disgusting human being and says thereā€™s a reason sheā€™s had custody for the past 5 months. Ok so what was the reason he had custody for like a year then? Sheā€™s such a contradiction. bleeping makes me brain spin. head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Latest
So she labels Kieran as disgusting, in front of his children. Thatā€™s disgusting and emotionally abusive. Hopefully that comment will be used as evidence of emotional abuse at the next hearing. What the hell else does she say to them about 50% of their DNA. She is an appalling person.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The police will have to investigate quickly when a firearm is mentioned in relation to children. I just find the timing with the bh and it being Easter she loves to mess up holidays for kieran
I think she was hoping heā€™d get whatā€™s known as a lie in - when you get arrested on a bank holiday if your charged you get kept in custody til the Tuesday

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So KP couldnā€™t resist say he is disgusting and thatā€™s why she has had kids since November

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
SS are extremely overstretched and short staffed. My friend has been a social worker for over twenty years and says the last few years are the worst itā€™s ever been (and itā€™s always been bad). For example, her team is supposed to have a maximum of 24 case loads each, but all have more than double that. Sadly, there are many children out there in far worse home situations than Jett and Bunny. Iā€˜m sure things are happening with regards to their dad regaining at least 50/50 custody, but it wonā€™t happen quickly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly right! Also letā€™s not forget she accused PA of cheating with CP! Anything goes only to take revenge. She is a pathological liar who seems to waste police time with numerous allegations against KH. She is bullying him really.
She wants to point fingers at her exes accusing them of cheating: anyone remember the questions around poor Jettā€™s paternity? Who is suspected of cheating then? Canā€™t have been Kieranā€¦..

Reactions: 19
He is truly a loathsome ā€˜thingā€™, I donā€™t use the term man with this pathetic spineless waste of space, heā€™s no man, that filtered face of his makes me feel physically sick, his nasty vile personality seeping out the screen, YUCK šŸ¤® a horrible individual. Honestly think heā€™s as evil as her, his comeuppance is also due, and it will come one day, and we will so laugh at him, wonā€™t be so cocky and smug then will you Sad-Boy.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20230409_201138_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.