Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loathe guns, I was held at gunpoint when I was 13, loaded rifle, by a policeman.
All swept under the carpet, it was the way the world was back then, no fuss, no counselling, nothing happened to the person responsible.

Not sure why I'm mentioning it and I might delete when I've reread this post.
Obviously recent events have brought it all to mind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Whilst I agree with everyone that Katie has a finger in this pie and it's probably all a load of vicious nonsense, I do wonder if Kieran and Michelle are trying just a little bit too hard with the "everything's hunky-dory in life" routine.
Both of them have always been quite active on IG though, even before the latest instalment of the KP saga reared its head. I remember seeing a load of Easter posts from KH last year when J&B were there. So the posts you refer to are no different really from their past social media activity imo.

Reactions: 29
He is truly a loathsome ‘thing’, I don’t use the term man with this pathetic spineless waste of space, he’s no man, that filtered face of his makes me feel physically sick, his nasty vile personality seeping out the screen, YUCK 🤮 a horrible individual. Honestly think he’s as evil as her, his comeuppance is also due, and it will come one day, and we will so laugh at him, won’t be so cocky and smug then will you Sad-Boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can just imagine P.C Policeperson’s face when the call comes in.
“ There’s been a serious complaint made “
“ What about”
“ Everything”
“ O.M.G fire up the Quattro, “
“ It’s from Dial Post”
“ We’ll stop off for chips”,
You can imagine them tracing the call to build evidence against Skank too.

Senior officer: "we need black and white truffs to prove she's behind all this harassment"
Eager junior office: "I've traced the call sir"
Senior officer:" Good lad, where did it originate?"
Eager junior officer:" From a Nokia 3210, lodged in the suspects cavernous flange"
Senior officer:"Oh duck, we will need to retrieve it for evidence, bring the biohazard gear"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I've always thought Sb desperate to please the abusive KP and still generally a victim of her manipulation but what is the point of his latest post? It looks like sheer glee. It's pathetic and nasty. Surely he can see this stuff is really serious now and Kieran could have been seriously hurt.... I'm not sure what to think unless they're both constantly off their faces and detached from reality, there's a way back if you get off the drugs. Otherwise, I think it was Tracey who said it seems like they're both mad, a folie a deux, which now I think is about right.

Reactions: 32
When you set boundaries thats when evil exs play up or they know you aren't doing great. It got back to my ex I'm not doing great health wise and all of a sudden he has popped up. Wants a divorce I was delighted I've been asking for 10yrs!! Yes of course I'll sign the papers just give them to me anytime you have them. The look of shock on his face 😂. Then comes the kicker he wants me to pay for it😂😂😂. Well lads he wasn't long bleeping off with his tale between his legs. Don't duck with a woman who has been raising kids on her own for 10+yrs and is in an almighty amount of pain I let loose!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Totally agree with you. It's post separation abuse and domestic abuse. A male family member of mine was abused, the methods of abuse follow a pattern and that's why I'm so sure she is behind all these accusations.

I had a thought on something DC16 mentioned, that maybe someone did KP's bidding? I questioned who would be so stupid to do these things for her. Then I thought, maybe if it was someone who also benefited from KP being a poor victim with the BH coming up? Rumours exist about KP's brother pulling strings and managing ( or mismanaging money). This all has such suspicious timing with the BH coming up and her buggering off on holiday.
I agree with you. I'd put money on her brother having significant involvement. I think he is inextricably linked to her mismanagement of money/hiding assets/not complying with the BH.

I loathe guns, I was held at gunpoint when I was 13, loaded rifle, by a policeman.
All swept under the carpet, it was the way the world was back then, no fuss, no counselling, nothing happened to the person responsible.

Not sure why I'm mentioning it and I might delete when I've reread this post.
Obviously recent events have brought it all to mind.
You're only human our crow....sometimes crappy things trigger crappy memories in us!! Sending a big squishy cuddle and some of Big Lozza's sunnies to hide your eyes if you're sad 😂😂😘😘❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You can imagine them tracing the call to build evidence against Skank too.

Senior officer: "we need black and white truffs to prove she's behind all this harassment"
Eager junior office: "I've traced the call sir"
Senior officer:" Good lad, where did it originate?"
Eager junior officer:" From a Nokia 3210, lodged in the suspects cavernous flange"
Senior officer:"Oh duck, we will need to retrieve it for evidence, bring the biohazard gear"
Even the Thai cave rescue team wouldn't go there!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why has Cole liked this photo?
That's very weird. Remember Michelle liked a few of CW's posts too. Can't make sense of it. I've wondered if CW was secretly helping MP and KH build a case against KP, but I've discarded that as a possibility.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I've always thought Sb desperate to please the abusive KP and still generally a victim of her manipulation but what is the point of his latest post? It looks like sheer glee. It's pathetic and nasty. Surely he can see this stuff is really serious now and Kieran could have been seriously hurt.... I'm not sure what to think unless they're both constantly off their faces and detached from reality, there's a way back if you get off the drugs. Otherwise, I think it was Tracey who said it seems like they're both mad, a folie a deux, which now I think is about right.
My take on the drugs is that he's her supplier and a user himself and that she funds it all for the pair of them.

• Heart
I've been reading the posts. I couldn't bring myself to comment. It's so heartbreaking.
Skanky made all kinds of allegations against PA (affairs, abuse, bad parent, cruel to Harvey, took her money etc etc) but he had his legal team shut down her lies (it didn't happen straight away as skanky thinks the law doesn't apply to her), but I remember skanky saying "Pete's the worst. He's always sending me legal letters!"
I think in her mind, the letters to stop her abusing him... were her being abused 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wish KH was able to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.