Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she labels Kieran as disgusting, in front of his children. That’s disgusting and emotionally abusive. Hopefully that comment will be used as evidence of emotional abuse at the next hearing. What the hell else does she say to them about 50% of their DNA. She is an appalling person.
That is so disgusting of her. Poisoning J&B against their dad, we all suspected it was happening but here it is in broad daylight. Poor, poor J&B, it's so cruel and emotionally abusive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Skanky likes calling people disgusting, I remember her saying the same about Emily.
Those poor kids, you can guess what vile crap she has filled their heads with.
How has she got the brass neck to say, I’m here to protect my children!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She wants to point fingers at her exes accusing them of cheating: anyone remember the questions around poor Jett’s paternity? Who is suspected of cheating then? Can’t have been Kieran…..
Mind you she's that stupid she probably would think a DNA test on Jett would show if KH had cheated! A bit like that woman who had a nose job because she didn't want her kids to inherit her old nose! Or that one who had those injections to make her skin dark because she wanted her kids to be black!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So she calls him a disgusting human being and says there’s a reason she’s had custody for the past 5 months. Ok so what was the reason he had custody for like a year then? She’s such a contradiction. bleeping makes me brain spin. head
Ah, the 'reason'!
Not 'reasons for the reason'!
Just a 'reason'.
Made sure backgrid were there and of course the media to ask the obvious question as to be an excuse for being obtuse whilst slandering him at the same time in front of the kids.
Funny how she can be unseen leaving the country and then make sure she's spotted coming back when the grenade she's tossed has exploded.
The whole shenanigans with the latest allegations made to the Police and it's coverage by the media is to add to the, woe is me, my MH, recovering from suicide attempts and have to rescue my children from the monster that is KH, how can you take my home off of me or expect me to pay creditors when this has happened to ME, again.
Must be about time for another rape claim.
So bleeping predictable!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
No, I never said anything like?! I was asking you where it's been confirmed SS 'let her have custody' etc.
my limited knowledge no its not confirmed but im not on here all the time so dont read all the messages and there is lots of gossip that has not been confirmed though some is treated as true/accurate
but my guess is they are in some capacity
and if they are not then they should be

actually you have made me think maybe they are not and this is why she is doing what she like with no accountability like keeping jet of school (yes the education authority would be involved thats a given but she wont be bothered by that) though if nothing happens SS would maybe called on

But with the police being called on more than one occasion SS would deffo make contact with her and every time the police are involved regarding violence and drugs that i do know

anyway SS im sure have made contact how much involvment none of us know but they bloody should

Reactions: 6
Wow that video, the arrogance with her, clearly unstable, there’s no doubt in my mind those two kids have been totally poisoned now, brainwashed by this vile excuse for a mother, she’s had them too long, are they actually able to go back to KH and MP with the lies she will have filled them with ? I‘m really not sure anymore watching her behaviour in that video, she’s vicious, dread to think how badly she has affected them. their future is to me starting to look very bleak, she cannot parent in any capacity, their education is already in a mess, it will get worse under her ‘care’. So sad and angry she has been allowed to get this far, even if KH gets a court order for custody back, I’m really worried now they won’t want to go back, think she’s already done so much harm to them it will now be very tough to fix, just so sad to see 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This little public display actually makes me hopeful that things aren't going in her favour and she thinks she has nothing left to lose re child custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
my limited knowledge no its not confirmed but im not on here all the time so dont read all the messages and there is lots of gossip that has not been confirmed though some is treated as true/accurate
but my guess is they are in some capacity
and if they are not then they should be

actually you have made me think maybe they are not and this is why she is doing what she like with no accountability like keeping jet of school (yes the education authority would be involved thats a given but she wont be bothered by that) though if nothing happens SS would maybe called on

But with the police being called on more than one occasion SS would deffo make contact with her and every time the police are involved regarding violence and drugs that i do know

anyway SS im sure have made contact how much involvment none of us know but they bloody should
You don't actually seem to listen to what people say. You are the one that mentioned social services deciding the kids should live with Kipper. I said there's no proof Social services have decided any such thing. You have never responded to that specific point.

It's probably best not to accuse others of 'thinking they're KH' when you don't even seem to bother to read what people are saying. I'm done with this now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree with Joanna Surrey I think Kieran should stop with the cryptic messages I mean cryptic, what you think it means and what it really means, can be totally different. Often you think you’re being clever only to be found out you’re an idiot!

As has been said before how utterly unsurprising this story appeared before another court date. Ms Price is nothing but predictable. If they I mean Katie and Carl appear on the revamped Mr and Mrs I bet they wouldn’t get any questions right. Can they both not just stroll off into the sunset with their consolation prize of a carriage clock.
I agree with this, and you can think this and still intensely dislike KP. This should not be some kind of ‘gang’ echo chamber where no other conscious thoughts are allowed can we not value everyone’s contributions equally without assuming it’s an ulterior motive?

in the case of Alice Evans this is exactly what her ex husband has done (never address it in public) and he’s still getting tit for things he didn’t even do - you can’t win with these types of people and MP/KH/KSR are not helping with their obvious digs at KP and should just go live their normal lives and give her no attention publicly

Reactions: 24
She's abhorrent. She's absolutely bleeping appalling. This one short clip tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about her parenting and Kieran's parenting. Nothing more is needed. Total narc thinking the mediator was talking about HER birthday.
How hideously embarrassing for Kieran 😔 she is on a constant loop of trying to embarrass him, spitefulness and back to inane questions where she believes she is somehow special and unique in some way 🤔 like ‘are we the easiest you’ve ever had??’ Kieran and Peter must rue the day they ever fell into its vag 😔
I don’t see how these poor children have a hope in hell of turning out halfway normal and I don’t understand how Kieran has managed to carry on and live a life with the amount of abuse she has levelled at him 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Feeling quite sad and angry seeing the arrogance of her just now with the kids, see my post above 😞 but your post made me laugh out loud, I’ll never not find his gormless face here funny, knowing she just dissed him live on TV, and he’s sat there looking a complete grinning simpleton, he’s so pathetic, also good to see him back to his errand-boy duties at the airport 👍🏾

Look at him, no filter, he’s got his normal ugly face on ….twit 😁

ED25FCA3-34A3-4485-B20A-9B78FFF22C67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn’t think KFP could stoop any lower until the most recent KH antics.. although, I couldn’t help but notice some of the pics of KH after being released have backgrid on them? I thought backgrid was to do with Slymi or have I got that wrong? Does that mean KH has set the pics up? Btw I’m not anti-KH, I’m literally just curious about the backgrid situation 😂

Reactions: 19
Latest
'Disgusting' for what? He has been released without charge of any crime, yet she's the convicted druggie/drunk banned driver, with a history of abusing people to the point of restraining orders and court appearances, is a self confessed coke head and hes the disgusting one?!!?!? Fuckin piece of work that one not to mention deluded as duck and thick as bleeping tit...I hope BH duck you on Wednesday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.