Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just all so bloody odd. If it's her doing all the reporting to the police or one of her flying monkeys, I genuinely hope that all the reports are being collated to be used in some kind of case against her. KH's face as he came out of the police station spoke volumes. He looked relaxed and unphased by what had happened.
Sink boy is proving what a bleeping wet fart he is by letting this constant harassment of KH go on. Any normal bloke in a 'relationship' wouldn't be happy with his partner doing the things she has done and is still doing.
KFP is just obsessed with KH. She flaps her gums about how she's met the best she's ever had etc but continues to be ultra focused on everything KH does. How they have any kind of a normal life is beyond me knowing that anything and everything they do can be twisted by Skanky into some false allegation.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sending a message that Kieran is happy - i.e. that the case against him for firearm threat and child neglect was bollocks?
Exactly right! Also let’s not forget she accused PA of cheating with CP! Anything goes only to take revenge. She is a pathological liar who seems to waste police time with numerous allegations against KH. She is bullying him really.

Reactions: 42
You go, @Rita Chevrolet! It’s going to be interesting to see when she will be coming home because, if she had anything to do with this, I’m sure the police will not be impressed…..unless she thinks she is teflon because of the police voicenotes being actioned this week?
"Yeah y'knaa Ize allaahd t'do stuff beycorse yew lot sed orrible fings abaaaht 'Arve an Ize woz upsett...................................... So den yew ferget abaaaht dem fings I sed an' Iyll tayk yer compensayshun......................... oh fuk I mean 'Arv wil tayk der compo innit an weyl say now mor abaaahht it. Yeah?....................."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going to be controversial here ( I think).

It strikes me that KH has been a victim of DA at the hands of the skank monster ( family friend going through similar) every time he thinks he has got his life on track the skanky one hits KH with further allegations ( much the same as family friend) as the perpetrator starts to lose control they try and take it back, I wish Kieran would contact a domesticabuse charity and talk to them, it takes ages for the victim to admit or realise they have been a victim. Family friend has support know and the perpetrator is losing their grasp .

I hope something is done with all these accusations being thrown around.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If there was anything to worry about re Kieran he would have been held for at least 12 hours, then either released pending further investigation or charged. The police do take reports of illegally held firearms and intent to use firearms illegally (licenced or not) very seriously, even if the person reporting has just made up a load of tit, so they will go in with the meat wagon en masse. As for the neglect angle, it could be something as simple as a child injuring theirselves whilst the parent had their back turned. Any idiot can make a phone call and turn something innocent into something quite different. I'm indifferent towards Kieran, so this is an objective opinion. And just to add I know someone who owned guns legally, but whom fell out with a family member and threatened to kill them. The family member told the police he had been threatened with being shot. Said police went round, a load of them, armed and made him lay on the ground.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I think she’s evil, pure evil. Such malice in her. I sincerely hope there is nothing untoward about to be exposed about KH, but to put it out there on social media , she’s completely off her rocker. To ignore everything she has done herself, such a blatant hypocrite. Justice has surely got to be served, no one should be permitted to continue to behave and commit criminal offences the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Whilst I agree with everyone that Katie has a finger in this pie and it's probably all a load of vicious nonsense, I do wonder if Kieran and Michelle are trying just a little bit too hard with the "everything's hunky-dory in life" routine.
I believe that Kieran has adapted his lifestyle to accommodate Michelle's career, which tbf was never going to be 9 to 5 as cabin crew, so personally I admire the way they handle their lives, still make time for each other and the 2 kids living with them who always look happy, well cared for and involved with activities they enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m going to be controversial here ( I think).

It strikes me that KH has been a victim of DA at the hands of the skank monster ( family friend going through similar) every time he thinks he has got his life on track the skanky one hits KH with further allegations ( much the same as family friend) as the perpetrator starts to lose control they try and take it back, I wish Kieran would contact a domesticabuse charity and talk to them, it takes ages for the victim to admit or realise they have been a victim. Family friend has support know and the perpetrator is losing their grasp .

I hope something is done with all these accusations being thrown around.
Totally agree with you. It's post separation abuse and domestic abuse. A male family member of mine was abused, the methods of abuse follow a pattern and that's why I'm so sure she is behind all these accusations.

I had a thought on something DC16 mentioned, that maybe someone did KP's bidding? I questioned who would be so stupid to do these things for her. Then I thought, maybe if it was someone who also benefited from KP being a poor victim with the BH coming up? Rumours exist about KP's brother pulling strings and managing ( or mismanaging money). This all has such suspicious timing with the BH coming up and her buggering off on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.