Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he seems to get a beating for whatever he does from some people. If he was in hiding they'd take that as guilt. If he says nothing he's weak, if he posts something he's provocative.

I don't think he's perfect but as others have said he has been abused by KP for years now and so has Michelle. If he was female I'm convinced he would get more sympathy and people would automatically side with him. Attacking him for everything he posts or does seems like further vitimisation to me and it's actually aiding her abuse. Part of coercive control is trashing someone's reputation, so they are left isolated.
Kipper didn't reckon on just how strong Muchelle is ... a lot of women would have walked away, but, she clearly loves KH and she really is a very tough cookie and has become his backbone

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I honestly think the best way for Kieran to live a happy life will require enormous self restraint and discipline, as he need to shut the door totally on the whole unhappy chapter. This would mean, not capitalising on his notoriety, cease posting pics of the kids, his home, Michelle praise on social media. Quit OF as this will cut off KFP supply. The least she knows about his ‘new’ life, the less she can do to cause damage to it. As alluded to, I was provided funded representation from the national centre for domestic violence, who the police provided contact details for. I honestly can’t recall if it was means tested, but I was represented from the moment I first made the phone call. They were very strict, in that they said if I responded to or initiated any contact they would not longer represent me. I would like to think if it proven that Kieran is being harassed by KFP, that he would be able to obtain state funded representation.
I totally agree, the best thing for himself and his kids would be to get them a normal life and out of the spotlight and away from drama. I really hope he is able to access funded legal assistance as you did because without it he's got a mountain to climb 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Social services needs to be involved NOW. Sort this tit show out.

The previous poster is right. Kieron is not blameless. He married her after a weeks of knowing her. His did screw her friends. His Only fans seems sex adjacent. I’m not donating to his gofundme until I know he is clear.
Sex stuff on Only Fans? Wtf! I thought it was a shopping channel selling fans! Oh heck. That's dreadful.

That's really kind that you want to donate to the GFM when the charges are dropped, you're so kind! I'll remind you don't worry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It strikes me that despite all the tit thrown by KP at KH, and all the allegations made about his private life, not one person has posted on here with credible evidence to back any of it up.

We had 2 posters, @susiesoo and @jonnyjnr, who came on with allegations about KH/MP videos and cheating, (which I believed initially) and both have now disappeared. I'm tagging them in case either feel like responding now.
I do think susiesoo had some inside info as she 'predicted' a couple of things that then happened, such as Kieran getting a tattoo. It did seem that she had an agenda though - she claimed a video had gone viral in a village, of MP throwing a pie - which KP then posted about. And yet none of our reliable trusted insiders here have seen this video or have heard about 'darker aspects of KH's life', no new posters have joined from the local area saying they have seen the video.

There may well be parts of KH life we don't know about (everyone has things they keep private - not necessarily bad things) but I find it hard to believe that if he's messed up that badly, we'd have no credible sounding person on here backing it up.

I don't love his Only Fans activity and I do feel he's grifted too much at times with the kids to get freebies, but he strikes me as a generally decent person and father. Never got a hint of aggression off him. He may well have had a gun held legally for rural pursuits (shooting recreationally or farming) which wouldn't surprise me. Child neglect? I can't see it.
Michelle - I'm losing a bit of faith in her lately based on some of her social media posts. I don't believe she would ever harm a child though or put them at risk.I just hope she treats KH with the respect he deserves behind closed doors.

Reactions: 28
Ah,,,, but Helena, as you know, I'm up for a bit of dessert/comestibles flinging, lemon meringue pies are a favourite, in case you weren't aware....
Get some ice cream flung too with it and I'm in 😋
---
Weird, both of these things KP has accused Kieran of. Makes me wonder if someone was having a google about what crimes get people sent to prison and which don't.

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 13.32.01.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
You are right, most people are polite when they disagree. I wasn’t particularly polite to Angelic the other day, for which I apologise. I was trying to create more peace amongst the prolific posters who appear to shut down anyone with differing opinions and created a right old mess of it but I have noticed the odd 2 who appear to HATE KH and it isn’t always comfortable to read/watch. I just scroll by.
Ahhhhh no worries ❤ I'm a tetchy twit and I wholeheartedly apologise for that. x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Social services needs to be involved NOW. Sort this tit show out.

The previous poster is right. Kieron is not blameless. He married her after a weeks of knowing her. His did screw her friends. His Only fans seems sex adjacent. I’m not donating to his gofundme until I know he is clear.
What should social services do though? What evidence is there that children are at risk in the Hayler household? Existence of a gun, if legally held, doesn't warrant social services getting involved. I mentioned earlier that one of my close friends with 2 kids in his house is a responsible gun user (he's a farmer). Someone posted on the previous thread even pointing out that on an episode of the reality show, Kieran had been shooting rats at the Mucky Mansion, surely that gun was legally held.

On the kh thread someone said about them posting on Easter. My opinion why bleeping not!! Show that no nips tits that what she is doing is not affecting them or their relationship and her plan didn't work
Because it’s my opinion. And it doesn’t benefit the kids at all, they can’t see the Insta photos so it’s for everyone else’s benefit to put their photos out for Easter showing happy families when clearly it’s not. public opinion and PR seems to be important all at the wrong times, and in the wrong way. I’m allowed to question it.

Reactions: 11
Kieran must regret the day he ever laid eyes on KP and same goes for Pete. Alex Reid must thank his lucky stars they never conceived. I cannot for the life of me see why Carl has not exited - he must be either besotted or thicker than we think. He knows she has knifed EVERY ex and acts like a total lunatic. What is he still doing there.
I feel very badly for Kieran today. The best thing he can do however is say NOTHING in response to her Insta rants. He’ll get his day one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Kieran must regret the day he ever laid eyes on KP and same goes for Pete. Alex Reid must thank his lucky stars they never conceived. I cannot for the life of me see why Carl has not exited - he must be either besotted or thicker than we think. He knows she has knifed EVERY ex and acts like a total lunatic. What is he still doing there.
I feel very badly for Kieran today. The best thing he can do however is say NOTHING in response to her Insta rants. He’ll get his day one day.
Yeah and I feel bad for him because he's marking yet another occasion (Easter) without his kids. Pics of eggs and goodies for A&V, and in every other year J&B would have been included too. That must be hard on him. He doesn't deserve that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We are having lemon meringue pie after our roast dinner today. I haven't decided who to fling it at yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is my response to you, before blocking you. I am not anti Kieron. I am anti Price. I think she is a horror of a human being.
They are playing out their relationship in public, and for money.
Social services doesn’t move this slow. Not. Hertfordshire. Pick up the phone, they are in a house within hours. No one has involved them. Not Price, not Kieron. And certainly not the schools.
Read my past posts. I criticised Kieron maybe three times in nearly a thousand posts.
I won’t be reading your response. You are blocked.
I can assure you that children's services do move this slow, unless children are in immediate danger. There are processes that need to be followed, and as you have been told many times before, it is a judge that makes decisions NOT child services. Other cases cannot be put to the bottom of the pile just because skanky pants is more than likely exploiting her children so that she can try and keep her house.
[/QUOTE]

I agree, the kids are under West Sussex and they move slower than a sloth 🦥
Along with the Price Clan, WS.SS are letting those kids down horrendously.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ah the old 'they do things differently in Hertfordshire' thing.

Every similar statement so far has been comically incorrect, maybe the poster works for the Herts tourist board (but actually lives in Dublin or Banff).

Social services in the UK is at breaking point and desperately trying to hang on to staff, as is the entire care system. That is what's known as a fact. A true thing. Easily evidenced. Unless one is a Tory MP, in which case it's world beating.

(Except, allegedly, for Herts. Maybe that's where all the staff have gone? Leaving all other phones across the country unmanned and unanswered. A bleeping great convoy of social workers in buses homing in on the country's hotspot where there's no school absence either).

• Heart
I honestly think the best way for Kieran to live a happy life will require enormous self restraint and discipline, as he need to shut the door totally on the whole unhappy chapter. This would mean, not capitalising on his notoriety, cease posting pics of the kids, his home, Michelle praise on social media. Quit OF as this will cut off KFP supply. The least she knows about his ‘new’ life, the less she can do to cause damage to it. As alluded to, I was provided funded representation from the national centre for domestic violence, who the police provided contact details for. I honestly can’t recall if it was means tested, but I was represented from the moment I first made the phone call. They were very strict, in that they said if I responded to or initiated any contact they would not longer represent me. I would like to think if it proven that Kieran is being harassed by KFP, that he would be able to obtain state funded representation.
Agree. He has to stop retaliating
---
I don’t think SS are involved this is a civil custody matter now, which is why it’s slow because it’s going through court

Reactions: 10
Ah the old 'they do things differently in Hertfordshire' thing.

Every similar statement so far has been comically incorrect, maybe the poster works for the Herts tourist board (but actually lives in Dublin or Banff).

Social services in the UK is at breaking point and desperately trying to hang on to staff, as is the entire care system. That is what's known as a fact. A true thing. Easily evidenced. Unless one is a Tory MP, in which case it's world beating.

(Except, allegedly, for Herts. Maybe that's where all the staff have gone? Leaving all other phones across the country unmanned and unanswered. A bleeping great convoy of social workers in buses homing in on the country's hotspot where there's no school absence either).
I've little knowledge of social services, not my area of work and never dealt with them, thankfully. But I agree, if they are understaffed I would imagine they are going to prioritise the very worst cases, the truly awful neglect ones (I don't really want to dwell on what such cases involve but I'm sure everyone here has read that some horrific stuff happens to kids, sadly). J&B from what we know so far, don't fall into that tier of highest priority. It's sad and frustrating but is the reality when resources are scarce

Reactions: 24
I'm heading to do some gentle gardening, then some pottery.

Enjoy your afternoons people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cheeky bugger!
It's good of her to remind us of how she used to be rather good looking as apposed to the butchered mess she is now. Has anyone got a recent similar 'in the wild' photo to put alongside?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Agree. He has to stop retaliating
---
I don’t think SS are involved this is a civil custody matter now, which is why it’s slow because it’s going through court
I think you’re right too. KFP and KH will have been given the same advice, to log anything concerning or breaches to child contact and to adhere to the child arrangement order in place. SS seem to prioritise cases where there is evidence of actual harm, anything below this threshold is left to the family court - which operate under a veil of secrecy. I do not understand why the children not attending school regularly is does not appear to have triggered a separate referral to SS, unless it has and is in process, a very lengthy process which KFP with her driving ban and not being allowed to the children’s school premises will be mitigating factors, along with numerous holidays to further delay and frustrate this process. I feel really bad for V, who is at secondary school, and is most likely very aware of the gossip surrounding his Mum and de facto stepdad. This will be affecting him negatively too. If I was MP, I’d have left KH behind for mine and my children’s sanity, even if I loved him and was sure he was innocent. I couldn’t live with the pressure.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.