Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how if Kieran does something wrong it MUST be a misunderstanding and somehow the oh so intelligent dastardly Katie Price MUST be behind it.
It might be something to do with her history of lies and abuse. he's also been arrested on 'SUSPICION' of something, so no wrongdoing is proven. People do make false allegations.
---
Kieran looks pretty much elated here at the police station and again the next day......

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.09.34.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.05.44.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.05.35.png

---
The police also don't arrest and interview under caution everyone who has a complaint made against them......if they believed it was malicious and let's say Kieran has a legit gun license...then surely an informal chat would suffice.....I just don't understand why people are dismissing it without knowing any FACTS!! the very fact that Kieran is posting as normal today is very weird I think!! Why Is he not getting his rep to deny all these malicious allegations outright? Honestly it's the poor kids that will suffer in the long run 😱
The allegation involved Firearms. That means there's a higher 'potential' risk involved to the public .....and the police themselves. They will go round with loads of officers and arrest the suspect, they will ask questions later.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As far as we know, Kieran has no criminal history. Unlike his ex-wife.

This latest arrest under suspicion of … well, it stinks to high heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kieran Hayler. Celeb worlds answer to Derrick Bird. Who'd have thought.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I will come here to say my piece not the Kp thread 🤣
Something is off with KH and MP, to me.
I’m afraid it does come across like MP is living one life and KH another and this would just be history repeating itself - he’s done something wrong (alleged cheating) so he’s making amends by staying home, caring for the kids whilst she goes off on another holiday. Remind you of anyone?

If my partner just got arrested for child neglect and a gun I am not sure I would be posting about Easter on IG. I would be super stressed and not even thinking about Instagram. I also think if I was trying to have another baby, save to get married, save to buy a house whilst my partner was going through a horrible custody dispute I wouldn’t be off on holiday for a week. It doesn’t make sense as neither of them have a huge income, flight attendants do not earn more than £25-30k pa and KH is doing OF’s and very small fitness classes
---

Tbf it’s not that out of the ordinary they are literally tit posting quotes against each other on IG stories this week 🤣
Yesss thank feck someone else is talking sense!! We all have a common hate of KP but that's not to say that things look shady in the KH & MP camp!! It really bothers me all these people saying this is gonna make them donate more to the go fund me when we have Absolutely no idea what is really going on?? Imagine how it will look if some of the allegations were true 😱😱😱 but I suppose it would be all KP fault 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The papers report he hasnt been charged with anything.. again. Obviously he could be at a later date. Got to say he doesnt seem phased by it.

Problem is these narc mothers push dads to the point they will say anything to see their children. Which is probably the case here.

The papers report he hasnt been charged with anything.. again. Obviously he could be at a later date. Got to say he doesnt seem phased by it.

Problem is these narc mothers push dads to the point they will say anything to see their children. Which is probably the case here.
He's beaming in the photos of him leaving the cop shop and back at his house. He knows it's bollocks.

• Heart
He's beaming in the photos of him leaving the cop shop and back at his house. He knows it's bollocks.
Perhaps he now has enough evidence and the police are helping him to file harassment charges finally. If he can get a restraining order that will definitely help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Kieran or his rep must have arranged for his photos taken as he was released?? And people think this is ok?? I will tell you what it is....it's pathetic!! There are innocent children at serious risk of being placed into the care of the local authorities and these 2 think staging pics and posting quotes is winning!! I'm horrified and there's no justification for it.....if he can arrange for pics after his arrest perhaps he could speak out or thank people personally for donating to his fund!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So Kieran or his rep must have arranged for his photos taken as he was released?? And people think this is ok?? I will tell you what it is....it's pathetic!! There are innocent children at serious risk of being placed into the care of the local authorities and these 2 think staging pics and posting quotes is winning!! I'm horrified and there's no justification for it.....if he can arrange for pics after his arrest perhaps he could speak out or thank people personally for donating to his fund!!
Did you donate? No, thought not. Those who’ve donated aren’t looking for thanks and as you know he hasn’t arranged the GFM himself so why would he speak out about it? Am sure he has been told to say nothing about whatever is going on with regard to arrangements for the children and I respect him for sticking to that.

And where is the evidence that he or his manager have arranged for the photos?

Reactions: 9
Maybe journalists turned up at the police station or house. I don't think it's clear here that any photos have been staged.

Reactions: 8
L
Did you donate? No, thought not. Those who’ve donated aren’t looking for thanks and as you know he hasn’t arranged the GFM himself so why would he speak out about it? Am sure he has been told to say nothing about whatever is going on with regard to arrangements for the children and I respect him for sticking to that.

And where is the evidence that he or his manager have arranged for the photos?
With all respect why are you policing every comment I make.....how do u know whether I've donated?? As stated 100000 times this is not a Kieran rave thread??

L

With all respect why are you policing every comment I make.....how do u know whether I've donated?? As stated 100000 times this is not a Kieran rave thread??
I’m entitled to an opinion and I find some of the comments on here really quite vile considering what is happening with those children. You also claim to be concerned about them.

Kieran, it would appear has been pretty much the primary care giver to those children since they were born. Even when they split up and had a 50:50 arrangement, he had them during the week and she had them at weekends only. He’s the one who’s always done the school runs, packed the school bags etc. For a long time had complete charge of them and she only had 2 hours a week access after one of her drink or drug debacles. It seems 50:50 access was restored but she simply took the children and is now preventing access despite the agreed access arrangements.

The confusion these poor kids must be facing being prevented from seeing the one stable parenting influence they have had all their life and being turned against him must be heartbreaking for them. And for him.

And so when I see a comment calling him pathetic and disagreeing with his behaviour after the THIRD time he has been arrested and NOT CHARGED yes I’m going to have an opinion. Sorry, not sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m entitled to an opinion and I find some of the comments on here really quite vile considering what is happening with those children. You also claim to be concerned about them.

Kieran, it would appear has been pretty much the primary care giver to those children since they were born. Even when they split up and had a 50:50 arrangement, he had them during the week and she had them at weekends only. He’s the one who’s always done the school runs, packed the school bags etc. For a long time had complete charge of them and she only had 2 hours a week access after one of her drink or drug debacles. It seems 50:50 access was restored but she simply took the children and is now preventing access despite the agreed access arrangements.

The confusion these poor kids must be facing being prevented from seeing the one stable parenting influence they have had all their life and being turned against him must be heartbreaking for them. And for him.

And so when I see a comment calling him pathetic and disagreeing with his behaviour after the THIRD time he has been arrested and NOT CHARGED yes I’m going to have an opinion. Sorry, not sorry!
He also did more than he had to with Junior and Princess too. Made their breakfast, looked after their house, I think he even did school runs. I recall he also seemed to get on well with Harvey and was considerate of his special needs.

Reactions: 16
I don't know I get the impression the relationship between KH and MP is toxic. Bunny and Jett are getting to the preteen stage which is more challenging. Interesting KP has never been arrested for child neglect but she was always dumping the kids on others. I wonder what neglect he's supposed to have done ? I think PA and Emily seem much more stable. It might be they are all tit parents unfortunately 😩 it happens.

The police also don't arrest and interview under caution everyone who has a complaint made against them......if they believed it was malicious and let's say Kieran has a legit gun license...then surely an informal chat would suffice.....I just don't understand why people are dismissing it without knowing any FACTS!! the very fact that Kieran is posting as normal today is very weird I think!! Why Is he not getting his rep to deny all these malicious allegations outright? Honestly it's the poor kids that will suffer in the long run 😱

Haven't posted on here in so long, couldn't resist with this news though!

Agree with Vickster, my ex and his friend used to shoot, his friend (and his family) owned land.
Someone saw him with a gun and made a report that he was pointing it at them (he wasn't.)
Anyway to cut a long story short, police came out ( a bloody lot of them) asked my ex and his friend for their licences and if they had permission to be on the land, said sorry for the misunderstanding and went off.

The police could see from speaking to them that there was no way they could have been pointing the guns at someone because they couldn't see the footpath the person was on from their field.
And that was that.

Same situation a while ago, said family friend was moving house , someone being nosey reported seeing him taking guns out of the house. Police came, checked the gun cabinet, checked the licence had correct addresses on , that they were being transported correctly and walked away.
Apparently the police system automatically flags properties that have a gun licence when calls are made about that address.

So yeah, I'd agree they have to have something more than just someone saying he had a gun.
As for child neglect, again, I work with children and unless it's a serious allegation of child neglect the police will always pass to social services. Very very rare that the police actually come out for that unless it's serious.
---
Ps
I am sure I read somewhere that most of backgrids photos are staged , and it's a huge give away when the pictures are zoomed in.

If you go on reddit and search backgrid photography there's a huge thread talking about staged photos and how to identify them.

Last edited:

But why so rude and aggressive......there is no need to be jumping on people because they have different opinions!! Also everything you've just said there is hearsay or surmised!!! Not one of us knows the truth.....I have said time and time again.....if it's TRUE that she took the kids and hasn't returned them.....childrens services are quite obviously involved....they have the power to take this particular case before a Judge if they thought the children were at risk of physical or emotional harm.....so why hasn't this happened?? Why is it still down to kieron to apply to the family court??? That's if an application has actually been made to the courts by Kieran.....WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA whether he has taken it further....as a father with parental responsibility surely he could apply to the courts for an emergency order to stop her removing the children from the country?? If he has....then it obviously hasn't been granted as she seems to be allowed to take them out willy-nilly!! Now I really don't want to argue or derail....but I find it so hard to see people defending something they have Absolutely no idea about....I have Absolutely no doubt that when they were in his care, they were well looked after.....he seems harmless enough but if things were as clear cut...those children would be back in his care!!

Reactions: 6
But why so rude and aggressive......there is no need to be jumping on people because they have different opinions!! Also everything you've just said there is hearsay or surmised!!! Not one of us knows the truth.....I have said time and time again.....if it's TRUE that she took the kids and hasn't returned them.....childrens services are quite obviously involved....they have the power to take this particular case before a Judge if they thought the children were at risk of physical or emotional harm.....so why hasn't this happened?? Why is it still down to kieron to apply to the family court??? That's if an application has actually been made to the courts by Kieran.....WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA whether he has taken it further....as a father with parental responsibility surely he could apply to the courts for an emergency order to stop her removing the children from the country?? If he has....then it obviously hasn't been granted as she seems to be allowed to take them out willy-nilly!! Now I really don't want to argue or derail....but I find it so hard to see people defending something they have Absolutely no idea about....I have Absolutely no doubt that when they were in his care, they were well looked after.....he seems harmless enough but if things were as clear cut...those children would be back in his care!!
I’m not going to argue, just pop you on ignore. The whole social services/court process has been explained multiple times on the KP thread and it’s tiresome to explain all over again. Happy Easter. Have some chocolate.

Children's services don't get involved if a child's basic needs are cared for - clean , food in home seem happy. I know this for a fact as it happened to me when my ex refused to hand my daughter back after caring for her whilst I cared for my dying dad. I had to to through court to get her home and her dad was a full blown coke head who eventually failed a drugs test to the point he was unreadable for a ss test for another child. So they don't intervene unless it's extreme. It takes months to get your child back and cost me 10k 5/6 yrs ago so god knows the cost now. And if the courts feel the children are better with the alienated parent they tend to have a court date around their access time to ensure easy handover.

This isn't the KP thread though is it!! Have some chocolate....you're grown up Haha!!
I’m not going to argue, just pop you on ignore. The whole social services/court process has been explained multiple times on the KP thread and it’s tiresome to explain all over again. Happy Easter. Have some chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.