Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, it's this behaviour of hers that makes guys like Dwight walk away from their children. It's not that they don't love their kids, but it's self-preservation, isn't it? Being pushed to the point of suicide by an other human being who just won't stop. DY always get a bad rap, but he didn't just get an 18 year sentence with Kipper...Harvey's disabilities meant he got handed life!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wow this is actually really scary. I genuinely feel like she is trying to drive this man 6 feet under
It's so sinister, if god forbid anything happened him, she would laugh and dance on his grave, she is that twisted

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If this IS more of her bullshit, surely this will finish her. It's properly psychopathic 😥
---

Just in time for Bankruptcy!
Yes. Just in time for her to say she can’t go to prison for not paying creditors as the other parent, KH, has been arrested for child neglect. Perfect timing, I’m not buying any of this. If this IS her doing, she needs to be charged and punished.
How spooky this happens after he posted about narcissistic twats earlier in the day, daring to stick up for himself from her crap.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Just after her stupid comment trying to claim suicidal like Paul Cattermole - trying to create an artificial defence when she knew 100%’people would question this as sept up

she’s doing too many poorly arranged events now. Hope the fence is investigated probably easiest to rule out as set up

wonder if this is why she was high/ drugged on BBC News interview / probably steadying her nerves after this drama-attention set ip high and buzzing on harming KH as a victim

wish Peter Andre, Alex or Kris Boyson would help KH they all could

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
And won't witch Price be rubbing her hands in glee?

Its deflection of the highest order.
She'll probably now put some pious piece of tit on IG saying something along the lines of 'see, this is why I had to take the children away from him to keep them safe'. Just wait and see.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sink boy better watch his back, even if he had some involvement in this.

Reactions: 21
Is KH still in custody? If Michelle's away, I'm guessing Wendy is looking after Apollo while he is at the police station?

Reactions: 16
They'd have arrived with urgency due to the firearm, especially if he was in the house with a minor. However, the key words here are on suspicion of...

I suppose we'll find out soon enough but like you, something feels off to me as well.
Will we though? We never seem to hear the outcome of these arrests. There was the under age girl thing, then the harrassment one, the press are keen enough to report when he has been arrested but never on the outcomes. Presumably because the cases get dropped.

Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Or he has a shotgun / air rifle of some sort ( maybe for pests) and she has reported him and said he was threatening her?
I don’t know how he has managed to cope thus far. Poor Kieran. He seems so mild mannered and bullied. If he snapped I could understand it. He’s been set up!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Will we though? We never seem to hear the outcome of these arrests. There was the under age girl thing, then the harrassment one, the press are keen enough to report when he has been arrested but never on the outcomes. Presumably because the cases get dropped.
The harassment one was dropped and reported as such. She's an evil cow, that one took 3 months, this is two more charges which could hang over him for twice as long 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Really hope there is time for Trustees for bankruptcy hearing to have a log of all fake / allegation based arrests on Kh, plus a history of allegations, ROs on ex partners/ husbands ready, as a personality profile, to dispute KH allegations as credible at the outset

no way an unstable woman who has narrowly avoided jail/ huge charge list should be taken at face value When her home children earnings& reputation are under scrutiny

why should anyone give her (or her agents) the benefit of the doubt ? Has not proved honest reliable or trustworthy in any form previously

maybe a character statement would be an idea

Reactions: 24
I know i'm joking, but stranger things have happened. I just cannot see KH being in possession of any kind of gun with kids in the house. He doesn't seem the type. It's either a fake gun for his OF dress ups or Kipper has set him up. Likely the latter. If she's off her head in Turkey, doing something this vindictive will be water off a ducks back to her.

My heart breaks for K and his family.
I believe it's pretty difficult in the UK to get a gun, unless you are part of the less law abiding section of the public of course. To get one legally you have to go through a lot of paperwork. I really don't see KH as being the sort to buy one illegally. Hopefully it is just a prop for his OF shoots. I know once one of my neighbors called the police on one of my sons because they had an air rifle out in the street.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel so sad for KH and the children.
Heaven only knows what she is telling them.
That sink boy needs a good kick up the arse for standing back and watching all this.
Karma friends - what goes around.....
She is one evil witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If his last posts about female narcissists were posted 13 hours ago, would that be about 9pm yesterday? So that would be 5 hours after he had been arrested?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Keiron was arrested? Firearm, intent to harm? ARE THEY bleeping KIDDING. IS THIS TRUE? It means bye bye kids.
I am so glad I didn’t donate to that go fund me. Price is going to orgasm reading that news.
she proberbly knew all about this before the police did. she must be shitting her self about the BH because shes throwing EVERYTHING into deflection this week,i guess she knows her time is nearly up now. shes a hateful witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.