Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she has been so quiet.
My thoughts exactly, the snivelling, conniving, evil witch witch. I do not believe this pile of steaming crap against Kieran for one second, she's really flipped her lid now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Oh no Kieran what have you done? Did he finally snap? This won't help him get the kids back at all!
i just hope that skanky did not get bunny or jett to get valentino to take a photo of himself holding a gun and send it to them, because that would do it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
No you can get them quite easily if it's an air rifle or a pellet gun or a shot gun. These can be less powerful but still classed as firearms. So.....if he threatened someone with one of those he could still technically be arrested.
Absolutely. - it’s a piece of piss to get them - I have a pistol and rifle

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This has KP revenge written all over it.
she’s always far away when something goes down.
I believe this is Skanky doing. Look how manic she was the other day. Very quiet after paintgate and very quiet on sm too. Also away again when it happens. Reckon she's had some sort of notice from solicitors or court about kids and now seeking revenge. Also KH post re narcs today says a lot. Poor KH she's such an evil bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She will have got someone to do her dirty work.

MP has just posted about her holiday, so can’t be that concerned! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do you have any inkling who would do such a thing on her behalf? I mean WHY would you do something that could result in someone being shot on behalf of such a rancid old cow? It's not SB is it??

I'm hoping that if Michelle isn't concerned, police know the Skank is doing all this and they're on to her.

Reactions: 25
See, it's this behaviour of hers that makes guys like Dwight walk away from their children. It's not that they don't love their kids, but it's self-preservation, isn't it? Being pushed to the point of suicide by an other human being who just won't stop. DY always get a bad rap, but he didn't just get an 18 year sentence with Kipper...Harvey's disabilities meant he got handed life!
I bet he'll be released without charge again.. she is an evil, vindictive, bitter, twisted witch. If no further action is to be taken then its about time they hauled that old witch in and do her for wasting police time. This has skanks vile hallmark stamped all over it. Funny the narcissist posts, now this!
She's getting worse the older and more knackered out she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 43
‘if’ it is her who has reported KH, and it turns out to be a load of nonsense, can the police charge her for wasting their time and harassment? I’ve never known anyone report and waste police time as much as her. Im presuming he is innocent of all arrests made so far but realistically, how can this keep happening? His name is on the front pages of the main news outlets yet again and this will keep happening until the person who is doing this to him is stopped. Why hasn’t that happened yet? I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 42
This is all part of the parent alienation from her isn't it? I'm not going to read the articles because to me, she's the one behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you have any inkling who would do such a thing on her behalf? I mean WHY would you do something that could result in someone being shot on behalf of such a rancid old cow? It's not SB is it??

I'm hoping that if Michelle isn't concerned, police know the Skank is doing all this and they're on to her.
Kipper has plenty of flying monkeys ... I am expecting a few to land here again shortly ...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See, it's this behaviour of hers that makes guys like Dwight walk away from their children. It's not that they don't love their kids, but it's self-preservation, isn't it? Being pushed to the point of suicide by an other human being who just won't stop. DY always get a bad rap, but he didn't just get an 18 year sentence with Kipper...Harvey's disabilities meant he got handed life!
Totally agree. I don't think some people understand how much of a headcase some people can be. They enjoy causing chaos and want to destroy people, driving them to suicide. I think Dwight kept his distance partly because H doesn't really understand that much to be upset and Dwight knew he could at least support him financially. KP made sure she messed up the early years and that wasn't his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.