Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has KP revenge written all over it.
she’s always far away when something goes down.
I think many here have said this over and over ... she is dangerous, and will stop at nothing to destroy him, he may in fact have a license ( I have 4 cousins, who have guns legally, it isn't unheard of in the UK, particularly with farmers, and so forth ) .... she has used some type of story against him ` he threatened me with the gun he has at home ` .... this is a woman who has accused him of being a savile many times ` publicly ` .... she will not stop in her quest for vengeance, that's why there has been solid radio silence since she fucked off on holiday no 565432145679698 ... something she always does, when something is ready to break .... in all truth she's a bleeping coward that runs instead of facing the music, like a rat scuttling away, until it dies down ... I think its time for KH to blow the lid on everything he knows about her covert dodgy dealings, to the correct authorities ..... because this is not going away and not going to stop ....

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is KH still in custody? If Michelle's away, I'm guessing Wendy is looking after Apollo while he is at the police station?
The article said he was arrested yesterday and he was posting on Instagram this morning so I doubt he’s been kept in custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I honestly think once KH is released he should put out a statement. Tell people he’s the victim of a relentless campaign of false accusations and harassment, doesn’t even have to name her. duck people not speaking up, she’s dangerous and a bleeping disgrace. Needs a non mol order urgently too.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The Sun story says it was 4pm yesterday. I spoke to his manager today, she said nothing. MP has been posting as normal…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I wonder if KH could get the local police to write their view on the situation with KP. This volume of non-proven arrests for domestic issues is totally abnormal and all 1-way. They’d have seen it all many many times before

there’s a law called malicious communications where you’re not allowed to send aggressive or disparaging comms to people. This is that, on a public scale. Sure she has committed offence by releasing the stories. Police wouldn’t sell these stories would they it’s KP telling press hence malicious comms

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe it's pretty difficult in the UK to get a gun, unless you are part of the less law abiding section of the public of course. To get one legally you have to go through a lot of paperwork. I really don't see KH as being the sort to buy one illegally. Hopefully it is just a prop for his OF shoots. I know once one of my neighbors called the police on one of my sons because they had an air rifle out in the street.
No you can get them quite easily if it's an air rifle or a pellet gun or a shot gun. These can be less powerful but still classed as firearms. So.....if he threatened someone with one of those he could still technically be arrested.

Reactions: 16
Been out for a lovely meal with the family, and I come back to this, WTF now, going to have to go back a few pages to catch-up, good job I had some wine tonight, this sounds crazy, what on earth is this about, gobsmacked by that headline I be !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This has KP revenge written all over it.
she’s always far away when something goes down.
i hope,after the harvey and met police thing,they have been monitoring skanky and all her calls and they come down on her like a ton of bricks. poor kieron, as if she hasnt put him through enough. she must be crapping her self about the BH, because shes going all out on deflection

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if KH could get the local police to write their view on the situation with KP. This volume of non-proven arrests for domestic issues is totally abnormal and all 1-way. They’d have seen it all many many times before

there’s a law called malicious communications where you’re not allowed to send aggressive or disparaging comms to people. This is that, on a public scale. Sure she has committed offence by releasing the stories. Police wouldn’t sell these stories would they it’s KP telling press hence malicious comms
He would have to go down the restraining order route, What she's would come under coercive control and harassment....but will police take that seriously for a man. I sadly think not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The article said he was arrested yesterday and he was posting on Instagram this morning so I doubt he’s been kept in custody.
So does that imply he was released without charge? Case with CPS maybe to decide on whether there will be prosecution?

Would Apollo be allowed stay in his care in the meantime, given the nature of the allegations?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The Sun story says it was 4pm yesterday. I spoke to his manager today, she said nothing. MP has been posting as normal…
I wonder if skank 'leaked' it to the sun. As a source... All sounds really far fetched and bizarre. She is such a lying scum bag

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I wonder if skank 'leaked' it to the sun. As a source... All sounds really far fetched and bizarre. She is such a lying scum bag
I wouldn't be surprised if she has got Bunny or Jett to make up a story saying that KH threatened them with a gun on a recent visit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Will we though? We never seem to hear the outcome of these arrests. There was the under age girl thing, then the harrassment one, the press are keen enough to report when he has been arrested but never on the outcomes. Presumably because the cases get dropped.
I meant more that if he was charged it would be reported. You're right though, we haven't really heard the outcome of the other charges. NFA isn't as exciting a headline I suppose 😒.

• Sad
I wouldn't be surprised if she has got Bunny or Jett to make up a story saying that KH threatened them with a gun on a recent visit.
He hasn’t seen Jett, only Bunny and that was probably at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Remember the time Kieran and KP were married, and he had to look after the animals and the grounds. He said he was used to it because he had helped his granddad out on the farm.

If KH is from a family farming background then it isn't surprising that he would have a gun. Most farmers have them.

For all we know, this gun could have been safely stored and Kieran could be a responsible firearms user who follows safety advice.

'intent to cause fear of violence' - maybe KP knows he has the gun and made up a story that he'd threatened her, or she could have put J&B up to it.

There just isn't enough information here to make me think he's committed an offence. It says he is 'still in custody', we'll see how things go.
my husband has 2 guns,only air rifles but when the gas people game to service the boiler last year, they noticed the box with "gun stuff " written on the top first and looked really uncomfitable, then they saw his gun carriers on the bed,they left but we were expecting a visit from the law after,just in case.

• Wow
I don't think that is the case here plus he hasn't seen Jett in months.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know i'm joking, but stranger things have happened. I just cannot see KH being in possession of any kind of gun with kids in the house. He doesn't seem the type. It's either a fake gun for his OF dress ups or Kipper has set him up. Likely the latter. If she's off her head in Turkey, doing something this vindictive will be water off a ducks back to her.

My heart breaks for K and his family.
if she phoned in from turkey,they will know.
---
Child neglect, wtf? Regarding Apollo or Valentino? Apollo looks like a happy well loved child and so does V.
if anyone should be done for child neglect, its that rancid old bleep !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.