Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skank thinks all is well in her world so she’s released the 2nd Issue of her Exckusive Magazine 🥳

Bankruptcy Update Edition…..

D4AD51C6-AAEC-4984-AE43-6E01C20ABDE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
That went well 🤣
No Skank - nobody wants to see that scabby mouth spouting lies - nobody is interested in a junkie drunk driver - you were tit on it last time and you haven’t improved with age so take your nasty, narcissistic ego and duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Beyond sad today. Hope Paul is now over the 🌈bridge with his Buster and all the others. Little Rolo, Queenie and all the other poor pets who’ve met sad ends due to the filthy witches cruel ways have a very special new addition. RIP Paul, and goodnight Lily.❤😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Beyond sad today. Hope Paul is now over the 🌈bridge with his Buster and all the others. Little Rolo, Queenie and all the other poor pets who’ve met sad ends due to the filthy witches cruel ways have a very special new addition. RIP Paul, and goodnight Lily.❤😢
I actually welled up when I saw that news this morning - imagine all those lovely dogs at the Rainbow Bridge 🌈 to welcome him though - she will never know such love x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just imagine if Skanky croaked, what would the reaction be?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if she has sold all her bras, knickers, books etc, not mentioned Kpmemoribilia for ages. Another 5 minute wonder as no one wants to buy her tat.
Plus people were complaining about not receiving items they had paid for.
---
Apparently she's deleted this now. She really doesn't get it, does she...?!!

View attachment 2064665
No way she wrote that, no spelling mistakes and good grammar. Definitely not her style.
---
Why’s she even asking that?! Surely she hasn’t got a chance in hell.
I bet she thinks if she does these stupid polls and gets the result she wants then she will go to the TV company and say 'look the audience wants me back, please give me a job'.
---
This is something I will never get. I think it's completely wrong and disrespectful to go through anyone's phone, unless it's your child (safety and all that). But as for other adults - no! The trust should be there otherwise you're with the wrong person!
Anyone who has messaged you, has messaged you and not your partner.
I'd be absolutely horrified if a private and personal message that I sent to a friend was seen by their partner! Luckily my friends partners are not insecure like that.
But it's an invasion of the privacy and trust of everyone who has messaged you and you alone, if you allow your partner to snoop in your phone.
My family know my code and can unlock my phone but they'd never go through it, out of respect for the rest of my family and friends.
My OH and I both have the same passcode for our phones, ipads etc so can easily see what each other has sent, but we never do. Well once I was looking at his ipad because I needed the name of a doctor that I knew he had on there and that's how I found out my DIL ( at the time) had cheated on our son, ( my son had told his dad but not me) but my OH kept it from me! We had a HUGE row about that!
---
Latest post from sinkboy
What the hell is that supposed to be?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I have a friend who is a bit of a narcissist, she split up with her husband a few years ago and like skanky spent several years trying to get her revenge on him and make his life a misery. She has finally realized that her best revenge is to move on with her life and be happy, because he certainly isn't with his new wife and her two kids! I wonder if Skanky will ever get to that place with KH? ( I'm not saying that KH isn't happy BTW, just that skanky isn't, even though she likes to pretend she is).

Reactions: 22
Plus people were complaining about not receiving items they had paid for.
---

No way she wrote that, no spelling mistakes and good grammar. Definitely not her style.
---

I bet she thinks if she does these stupid polls and gets the result she wants then she will go to the TV company and say 'look the audience wants me back, please give me a job'.
---

My OH and I both have the same passcode for our phones, ipads etc so can easily see what each other has sent, but we never do. Well once I was looking at his ipad because I needed the name of a doctor that I knew he had on there and that's how I found out my DIL ( at the time) had cheated on our son, ( my son had told his dad but not me) but my OH kept it from me! We had a HUGE row about that!
---

What the hell is that supposed to be?
Think its his way of letting everyone know he's home, not at MM :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.