Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus people were complaining about not receiving items they had paid for.
---

No way she wrote that, no spelling mistakes and good grammar. Definitely not her style.
---

I bet she thinks if she does these stupid polls and gets the result she wants then she will go to the TV company and say 'look the audience wants me back, please give me a job'.
---

My OH and I both have the same passcode for our phones, ipads etc so can easily see what each other has sent, but we never do. Well once I was looking at his ipad because I needed the name of a doctor that I knew he had on there and that's how I found out my DIL ( at the time) had cheated on our son, ( my son had told his dad but not me) but my OH kept it from me! We had a HUGE row about that!
---

What the hell is that supposed to be?
house number, number 1............could be cryptic for home alone,or im no. 1, or hes left her and hes gone home etc., ........its the same old tit,untill she s lags him off, they are together.

Reactions: 24
I don't think KH has a narc bone in his body. Pete is no angel but narc? Nah. She's been staring in the hairdressers mirror too long. "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest narc of all?"

Has to be a thread title surely 👇
Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest narc of all?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve just seen the god awful pink blancmange picture and cant believe the state of it… She now seems incapable of walking upright. Head is permanently tilted down looking at those tits, mouth gaping open like she’s gasping for air. Same in that filming from the hair salon thing she was led by the arm as she seemed incapable of looking ahead. Serious Mrs Overall vibes going on. She has the gait and agility of an 90 year old. Two soups anyone?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
house number, number 1............could be cryptic for home alone,or im no. 1, or hes left her and hes gone home etc., ........its the same old tit,untill she s lags him off, they are together.
His house is number 1. Obviously implying hes not staying at MM

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yes you might be right. Pete is doing really well at the moment. He’s got his tour going on, he seems to be doing all these charity events and reinventing himself. Also managing Junior and Princess. Her jealousy must be overwhelming her.

I did notice that around Mother’s Day, after Junior’s half hearted post, he had commented on Pete’s post “so proud of you Dad” and also recently did an interview saying he wanted to be just like his Dad. Their close bond must be hard for her.
Good. She deserves it

Skank thinks all is well in her world so she’s released the 2nd Issue of her Exckusive Magazine 🥳

Bankruptcy Update Edition…..

View attachment 2064999
Smillie, This is great, I would’ve said Brilliant and was going to subscribe, But where’s the free gift?
you always get a free gift with the first few issues, can you promise that at least one issue will contain a Skanky themed free gift please ? Before I fill out the direct debit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen the god awful pink blancmange picture and cant believe the state of it… She now seems incapable of walking upright. Head is permanently tilted down looking at those tits, mouth gaping open like she’s gasping for air. Same in that filming from the hair salon thing she was led by the arm as she seemed incapable of looking ahead. Serious Mrs Overall vibes going on. She has the gait and agility of an 90 year old. Two soups anyone?
Just read on the Lauren Goodger thread that her breast implants were heavy so imagine how hers must feel!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmm.... she's in a bad mood today, huh ;)
The small circles must be around though, advising Kipper on how to spell, er, um, ah, narcissist 🤓
Kipper probably thinks a narcissist is a bulb that grows in the garden with a yellow flower, so she will believe she’s being given a compliment by being compared to a pretty flower.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think its his way of letting everyone know he's home, not at MM :unsure:
I don’t know why he bothers.We know that they continually lie.And they can’t even keep their lies straight.This week they are supposed to be together aren’t they?Is this for the benefit of the BH?

Reactions: 26
A loose women comeback, didn't all the panelists dislike skank and every time she was on the ratings dropped and they received complaints about her. duck off you desperate twit what have you promised sink boy this time to stick around last time you gave him a bit part in the MM show have you told him "if i get back on loose women i'll make sure you get an #askcarl agony uncle slot or you'll be seen daily sat in a dark corner". 🤣
I am guessing her TV deals with other channels are ending and she has no extension on the table so she is trying to get back on ITV ... she is deluded if she thinks ITV will contract her again .... i really dont think that Kipper can even get a slot on a talk show, This Morning or GMTV again
---
Latest post from sinkboy
Is that the attic light switch ????
---
I wonder if it is the number 1 from his door plate?
---

There would be an international year of mourning and we would all have to wear black.
Kipper clan would start a go fund me for a state funeral and a monument along with a posthumous MBE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
and two lots of garlic products? Why not just squash a few fresh cloves instead of puree and pickled cloves?
Perhaps he's doing a Boycie as in OFAH? Wearing the puree as hair gel? :ROFLMAO:
---
This is going to get me hate.
What talent has H got, if any?
Poor sod is going to be dragged out once again as mother of the years performing monkey.
Anna Kennedy, another user and abuser stuck inside Skanky's backside for a moment of stardom.
---

Exactly this.👆👆👆👆👆👆
My thoughts exactly. This is nothing to do with any talent H has, this is everything to do with wheeling him out to grift a few quid for Mummy just like those dreadful nightclub events were designed for and that bloody Anna woman is complicit in it all. Yes some of the kids will have lovely singing voices etc but really?
What would skanky know about any talent H might or might not have - he's just there to be USED then dumped back at residential for the staff to pick up the pieces yet again :mad:
---
Apparently she's deleted this now. She really doesn't get it, does she...?!!

View attachment 2064665
It know exactly what it's doing with all this because it keeps her crap in the media spotlight. If she didn't like them reposting her bollockfest then she wouldn't stick it on Insta or anywhere else
---
Does she not realise that all her OF want is to see her scrungy bits and not how to look like KoKo the Clown...?

Katie Price teases racy OnlyFans shoot as she says 'wait until you see what i'm doing' - Daily Star

View attachment 2064677
Its those eyebrow things that do it for me! They're fecking hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if it is the number 1 from his door plate?
---

There would be an international year of mourning and we would all have to wear black.
Pink, you mean
---
Normal folk usually dream in technicolor but here he is in black and white. A bit like his 92 pages of truth!

Freud would speculate that Attic Life is getting to him, somewhat...
Wishes he was in California like his Daddy
---
A public holiday to celebrate?
22nd of every month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually welled up when I saw that news this morning - imagine all those lovely dogs at the Rainbow Bridge 🌈 to welcome him though - she will never know such love x
You are so right Noodle. Mr O'Grady, full of goodness & love. His passed pets will be there to greet him
1680157100399.png

Where as, KFP is full of hatred & nastiness & this is what will await her -
1680157160210.png

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.