Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---
My OH and I both have the same passcode for our phones, ipads etc so can easily see what each other has sent, but we never do. Well once I was looking at his ipad because I needed the name of a doctor that I knew he had on there and that's how I found out my DIL ( at the time) had cheated on our son, ( my son had told his dad but not me) but my OH kept it from me! We had a HUGE row about that!
---
How did you find that out from looking for a doctors name? And why did your son want his dad to know but not you? You don't need to answer, it's a private situation.
But if I told my dad something in confidence, I wouldn't expect him to tell my mum and break my trust.... but that is a tough one...
Back on topic.
Skanky is an hole and SinkBoy is an arsewipe.

Reactions: 19
Ahhhh,comment on Carl woods fred,from poster who is gay saying Sinky well known in London gays that he loves a big cockup his arse.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She isn't going to prison. She'll be fine. People like her always are. All we can do is hope she falls down a well, and makes people on the 2023 Celebrity Death Pool list very happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She isn't going to prison. She'll be fine. People like her always are. All we can do is hope she falls down a well, and makes people on the 2023 Celebrity Death Pool list very happy!
I don’t need her to go to prison I just want her to lose everything ie pay back money for years and lose MM

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t need her to go to prison I just want her to lose everything ie pay back money for years and lose MM
I want her locked up. 😁 She needs bringing down publically like that, for everyone to see. She thinks she is above everyone and every court.
---
Could.
It won't.
Well I have faith, she isn't just messing about with parking fines or calling someone nasty names now. She's been pissing about with millions of tax money. She's a slippery kipper alright but she's taken it about as far as she can I reckon without a hefty dose of reality kicking in.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I mean they're total dicks but Lanes of London going for it again tagging the fail and sun ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Re BH somebody must explain how KP has been unable to pay much money to the trustees but has had loads of cash for holidays and very expensive flights, hair, nails, clothing, they cannot all been given or paid by CW ( which I am sure they would need to prove)
I would also like to know if she has been paying mortgage and if she has finished her
CS

Reactions: 26
She will also have to explain why she agreed to pay 12k a month to creditors for 4 years, then decided not to but spent that amount alone on flights one particular month. If 12k was worked out as a reasonable amount after all her 'normal' living costs, how does she explain not being able to pay , she was more or less agreeing her income was more than 120k a year.....but doesn't bother to pay.

Edit to add, she won't have to explain, ( silly me!) she probably won't....but the evidence will speak for itself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.